تحيات الاخوة(greetings brothers). My name is Abdul-Baseer Maru'deen...

تحيات الاخوة(greetings brothers). My name is Abdul-Baseer Maru'deen. I am a recently converted islamic disciple currently residing within Perth, Western Australia. Within the next 6 months, I hope to make way to Syria, to join my brothers in the fight against the western world. I am hoping to fly to Istanbul in hopes to cross the border over to Syria. What I am searching for is a contact in Istanbul, who may help smuggle me into Syria. Someone who can guarantee complete and utter discretion, and who has had previous experience in smuggling. I can guarantee the reward for this will be worth it as I have plenty of money to spare.
Thank you my brothers
Allahu Ackbar

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hehe you gonna get v& goat boi watch out

jihad on you

Sup Forums is your home there are the muslim peeps and shit

Christians will behead you

thank you for this information brother. Long live muhammed

We will behead the Christians

edgy fag, there is no god.

inb4FBI

then again.... probably not.

How they converted you?
I mean, how can you believe that you get maidens in the paridise if you sacrifice yourself? Or you want only to rape captured woman in syria?

Allahu akbar

Goatfucker

haram to enjoy media not about Allah

Proud muslim Openly defies its rules

It's k guys this dick head will get their, regret it almost instantly then when they try leaving some smelly virgin it going to behead them and it will be on live leak.

OP it is real see you on live leak.

Abu Hajjar, watch where you are posting!

If you're serious, fuck you, I hope you fail!
Bitch I'm a proud Muslim and I get to enjoy media in general, I hope you get your head split by a goat kick, fucking Wahhabi cunt!

Listen here you goat fucking faggot. There is no possible way you can convert most of the world by pure violence. That just pisses us off. How about you motherfucking gay ass, goat fucking, shitty aiming sandniggers fuck off and go die in hole. 300 million guns lie in the USA and if you dune coons think you can take over while cletus and beevis hace unlimited tags on subhuman head think again. Grow a pair, faggot.

Also if this is fake I went full patriot, if not, I cursed out ISIS. Win/win.

sure man. im in perth and can totally help u out. where u wanna meet? aloha ackbuh.

die muslimfag

so i cut her head of in the name of allah and raped the bloody body

2 years to late fagtard.

this is media you stupid fuck

Allahu don't exist and all religious beliefs are voodoo nonsense

dontcha be talking no smack bout vodoo, whitey. dat shit real!

didnt stop them from being slaves.

you see any o dem slavers alive today? nah coz they be jinxed and dead now. Checkmate .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa

Bait so obvious that I wonder if it's even worth mentioning that the phrase you wrote in arabic that I'm guessing you got off google translate does not actually mean what you think it means.

lies spread by whitey to keep tha black man down!

sure. whites lie about blacks enslaving blacks.
because?fuck it why not.

Whites control time.
whites control the sun.

Allah is a faggot and muhammed is an impotent paedophile. Also, your women work as hookers where I stay...cum is easily visible on the burqa, so I tear off pages from the quran and use them to wipe off my semen. Also, islam has lot the global cultural war and is now a joke.

Im just gonna report this to the FBI
I dont like you isis members thank you for giving out your name OP hopefully youll be in custody so you cant do any harm

We are waiting for you ;'3

now you finally understand tha struggle of da common negro.

.. and this is how you fucking get raided by the feds.

DEUS VULT

Sweet good luck at GTFO of my country

The image is just funny to me because it talks about using iron weapons, have fun with your iron sword bending at a 90 degree angle when you hit anything