First time grower here. How does it look? Should I be proud or is an hero written in me future?

First time grower here. How does it look? Should I be proud or is an hero written in me future?

nice man, what lights they under?

They look healthy. Keep doing what you're doing and they should do fine.

45W CFL x 4
100W LED x 2
I hope so. Thanks

enjoy getting like 2 grams of weed with those lights

0.5gram/watt for newbies
1gram/watt for experienced

2gram how?

you letting the bees visit?

VERY HAPPY CLONES (unless they're seedlings lmao) EITHER WAY REALLY HAPPY
gj m80

Fuck this retard btw.
Keep your LED's close and keep em happy, they'll throw out tons for ya.

Just make sure you lollipop them after you turn them. Or else you end up with wispy shifty stuff near the bottom that will drain energy from the good buds.

keep going

more light from the sides will help keep down on the leaf

you'll mostly learn by growing more...so keep doing that

T5 for veg
250w hps for flowering

Should get you a descent yield

W-what?
>Not sure if taking the piss or being srs
i dont get it. Please elaborate

Looks like an indica. Do you know the strain?

Nah man being srs
Those are super happy. Make sure to lollipop them like the dude up there said.
If you don't know what that is look it up.
You can turn little guys like these into HUGE bushes that'll produce a bunch of flower yet only be a foot to two feet tall if you do it right.

Thanks will do
Will make note of lollipopping
Yes its my first project trying to learn it day by day
Currently not concerned with higher yield just decent flowers and quality

HPS lights are big and hot, I'd only suggest HPS for a grower that can properly ventilate them or you'll have to keep 10 fans running on the light and plants to keep em happy.

ye i tried leds as well in the past. Huge failure due multiple topics: 1 plants dont sweat under led so they use much less water, making overwatering a big problem. 2 mold (party caused by problem 1), 3 light penetration of led is just a joke, lowest branches will get fluffy as fuck and top bud has to be like 5cm from the led, top kek!

Swapped back to HPS, have 3x 600w hanging.. its a jungle over there!

ditch the led, get a 250 or 400 hps for flowering.. u can keep the cfl for veg.

goodluck
ps. they look fine now

Skunk numbero uno. Fast growers these cheeky buggers, have two other strains who are being slight runts
Thanks man im happy to hear that. Yes I read about lollipopping the plants will incorporate :^)

That's the stage where you are going to start having issues. Keep an eye on the leaves.

Its too much wattage and risk for me right now since the bills would skyrocket with an HPS maybe in future
Okay that doesnt good since I can only afford my current setup for now. Did you get any yield? Extremely professional grow setups aside, were the nugs (if any) smokeable?

If that's what you're looking for then the amount of light it's getting is a factor. You don't really have to worry right now, but you should definitely look into more powerful lights for flowering.

They're kinda curving not upside or down but the side? What could be the problem? Just one plant doe

You'll be fine with those.
Just probably wont be the fluffiest buds.
What you need to take from that is watch for mold and watch for overwatering.

I did my first grow 100% myself. Everytime something weird happened with the plants I posted on a forum with pictures of the issues and people told me what was wrong.
I'd suggest doing the same.
PS: find a weed forum. not Sup Forums lmao THERE'S TONS

when on led bud wasnt dense at all it was easily breakable.. quality was like 6/10

on hps i get 1gr /per watt and they are stronk like shit from buffalo who had constipation

a 150 or 250 w setup is not expensive and not that hot to make your room into a sauna.. if you go higher you will need exhaust etc!

That's fine, just the leaf growing towards certain light most likely.
Look for the edges of the leaves curling up/down, that's where you'll find some issues. The leaves themselves will sometimes curve towards the most light.

Yea heat is a problem, but setting up a basic vent system that gets the job done isn't very difficult.

that is TMZ, its a virus that sits in some strains genes... you cant fix that, doesn't have to be a srs problem tho.

www.rollitup.org

Great forum for new growers, and a nice community that will help in any way they can.

I'm glad im not full-blown fucked with my led setup then. Maybe in future I can setup something for more yield+mass. Will check out forums even though so far you fellars are giving solid advice. Thanks guys ;_;
So far the leaves haven't curled all the way down but there are a few single leaves that have probably cuz I overwatered them a few days back hoping it'll resolve itself by witholding water
What's a tmz virus? Nothing came up with google
Will check it

You're using the wrong LEDs, build your own COB rigs with the latest Cree chips and you'll crush 1.5g/w easily. Your plants not sweating is due to improper vapor pressure deficit, don't be a pussy and drive your temps up with your humidity and keep it there in the dark. Mold spores can only germinate starting in the mid 60s Fahrenheit, never dip that low and it doesn't matter how high you keep your humidity, your plants will never be carbon limited until you push your VPD up.

I run 100% LED and I'll shit all over anything you'll find in the medical or rec market.

He's referring to Tobacco Mosaic Virus, that isn't TMV, that's a leaf deformity. My best OG cut has a leaf deformity along with the legit Gorilla Glue #4, it doesn't mean anything other than your leaves look funny. Keep at it man, see you at the top.

Just go on icmag dot com

Thanks for the support now I'm excited to further enhance my setup for future grow. Could you share your LED results? Pics etc

Also a question; I overslept and fogot to switch off the light by 2.5 hrs and they're currently on a 6 hour sleep schedule. So I ended up giving them 18 + 2.5 hr of light today. How do I rectify/react?

Not the guy you're asking this, but I don't think it matters. Some growers keep the lights on 24 hours. It's only bad when your plant gets less than 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness in the flower cycle. So, just look at it as a little extra light.

Thanks! Now I'm relieved.

On a side note, Sup Forums should make /420/ board a thing

Here's a shit pheno hunt I did under one of my custom 1000w CXB3590 rigs without AC passively venting into the room the intake was from. I usually break 3lbs per 1000w if I monocrop and throw a trellis net up.

Anyone can build a COB rig with maybe 10hrs researching basics. Go to GrowMau5's channel on youtube, he'll get you started. The upfront price is kind of steep, but you'll get 200% on investment in two months if you aren't a fuccboi. And COB rigs don't noticeably dim for 20 years, if properly built. 1000w of COBs will yield around 80% of a crop from 2 single ended thouie bulbs. Well worth it, considering the reduction in heat and electricity. And that nonsense about spindly buds is due to lack of PAR watts from most commercial LEDs, COBs are a different beast entirely as they are high intensity white, not that weird blurple spectrum.

don't worry about it, unless they're under 12/12, there's no flowering hormone building up that could fuck with them. A lot of people veg under 24/0, swings don't matter until flower.

geez...and here i am... a lonely faggot on the internet smoking oil that tastes like legit fart on exhale for the past week. first night sober in months and im not lovin it

Just scrapped my bowl and got a fuck ton of resin. I'm dry right now so it was like miracle for me.

That's one helluva setup! 3lbs meaning 1300+ grams from how many plants under this 1000w setup?

might scrape my bowl or look for an old hose ;)

OP here just took this pic of the same plant in OP its looking kinda busted. Is it the col weather?

They look fine but you need to start them in smaller pots and slowly increase the pot size so that the roots compact.

ITT: Degenerates

You have to switch it up once the plant ages more, how old is the plant now? looks good n healthy for now.

>he grows indoors

The beauty of life. Go give them a lion king for me.

They sprouted on 17 Nov

Good for you going CFL and LED you're not a dumbshit who spends over $9000 to achieve the same exact product

Thanks! I thought I wouldn't see no growth

Haha so did i, 5 years later i still use them. i get same product as my buddy,
I have a $150 setup, he has a $7,500 setup.. fuckin lol

Grow outside like a fucking man. Do you honestly think you'll get busted for those midget ass plants? Bring em in when they're bigger.

top kek that sounds like a real story 7500$ I'd put in if I got a call from los pollos hermanos
Why'd you have to be so rude? You don't know which part of the world I'm in or what my limitations are. Nobody thinks your edge is cool son.

This. For all we know OP lives in a country where growing pot is punishable by death. If thats the case OP is a badass, or a moron, depends how you look at it...I'm going with both

looks good. one thing you can improve next time tho..

cannabis needs a lot of root space. more roots is faster growth and bigger yield. your pot size is ok for small plants (short grows) but if you want to keep bigger plants you need a bigger container

AND FILL IT TO THE BRIM! one of your pots is only half filled with dirt ffs. all of that air is wasted space where no roots can grow

Yeah grow tents are top notch waste of money. A white painted closet does the same thing