Nudes??

Nudes??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1DDBr1Mix8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meth??

Oklahoma is a shithole.

I've lived in OK my whole life. Can confirm. Even Memphis felt like a vacation.

oklahoma nudes

Southeast Oklahoma is worse than the rest.
McCurtain County.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1DDBr1Mix8

Here's a cute Oklahoman. That's all anyone's gonna seriously contribute though since you didn't post any yourself.

918 eutopia tho

i came here from nyc no its complete shit i liiked okc better just a bunch of stupid okie hicks that talk funny and galk at you

funny, oklahoma was the only state where every single county voted for trump, must all be fat ugly bitches

meh, pretty much. the really fat ones don't go out though so you don't notice anywhere but grocery stores.

this place is conservative and backwards and alll of the tulsans think tulsa is the literal best city in the workd, omg this place needs a mega quake i hate it here

I predict a big earthquake soon in Oklahoma. Screenshot this and wait. Seriously.

okies are the most retarded niggers on this planet...and most are fat and ugly too lol

somebody get me out of this prison, i hate it here, people are soooooooooooooooo stupid, everywhere, they are so fat and slow and get angry when you dont return there compliemnts, so stupid i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here when i get enough money im never looking back fuck these retarded hicks fuck life this shitty shit is not a normal town

Honestly, I don't mind it here. Central/Metro Area. Sure there are niggers. Sure there are spics. But that goes for pretty much any where. Avoid the bumpkin parts and it's a decent pit stop on a road trip.

People suck ass here. But most aren't that terrible. I dunno. I'm not an autist so I have the common decency to be kind even if I want those diabetos to shut up and stroke out.

Short version. I wouldn't live here if I wasn't born here and yet to have to money to leave. But its a scenic Route 66 pit stop....just avoid the south side. All neighborhoods get worse when you head south.

We get it, you don't like Oklahoma, we're not Facebook you whiny little cunt. Stop bumping this thread to cry.

meshugena,
no, its all shit my friend. the dowtown area is such a small quasi old downtown, its lame. people over there are fucking retarded to. i grew up in boropark, ive been to dallas and would much rather live there vs oklahoma, i like okc better though, much more diverse as far as indians and arab food, but like i said tulsa was a mistake.

not one nude has been provided.
would you like a bible to read until sombeody posts a nude, gtfo you biblebanger and shame on you for defending this shit.

Not disagreeing on Tulsa. Fuck that place.

so when you are saying dont go south you are talking about okc? i agree fuck tulsa my iq has dropped 20 points the first day i flew in

i live in 405 area code, haven't aquired any nudes from anybody

Eh. Avoid S.OKC at all cost. Its just a bad place. The literal southern cities are just very ignorant. Not all of em. Just a good chunk.

Ayyyyye. What part my nigga?

And then there's Moore. If another Tornado doesn't try to blow them off the map its mediocre at best. But tolerable if you had to live there.