Why don't you own a gun yet, user?

Why don't you own a gun yet, user?

Does one come with the shit stain ?

>shitstain in uw
>owns a gun
Clearly you're not living in a First World country or you'd have better hygiene be less desperate for a firearm.

nice gun, skids

Nice shit stain, retard

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

haha the retard shit himself

Tl;dr

You're such a fag. Who caries a hammered pistol with no decocker as conceal carry? Have fun losing all credibility with friends/family after a negligent discharge

I don't have a micropenis that I need to compensate for with a gun.

But I do faggot

guys, you'll never believe what just happened no less than 15 minutes ago. so my sister and her boyfriend came home while i was watching TV and they went into the kitchen to get some drinks. while in the kitchen they were doing their whole lovey dovey thing and kissing and playing grab-ass and what not, and it was unappealing to me, so i went up to my room. a few minutes later, i heard them enter into my sister's room and then some rustling occurred. i thought nothing of it, they were probably just making out again on her bed. then i heard her scream and i got worried so i ran over to her room, and opened the door, got on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur! open to door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur! BOOM BOOM ACKLAKKALAKKA BOOM BOOM BOOM ACKLAKKALAKKA BOOM!

Found the libtard/Eurocuck.
Nice standard lame ass response.
Might as well just admit you're scared of them, and afraid you'll use one irresponsibly. We all know that's what you really mean.

it only got one barrel you fucking homo, off i go

thats some shitty pasta, friendo

G19 master race

>points like a full size
>conceals well

Because I don't shit my pants in a fight

Because here they're illegal unless you have a permit and I don't know how to shoot one. Also I generally lack interest in getting it, to me it would be useless other than a decoration.

You've got it backwards there champo. Only cowards own a gun, because they are too scared to settle things like a man.

Ok shit pants

How come anytime you disagree with billly badass who gets raging boners when merely mentioning the word gun gets triggered and starts calling everybody a libtard cuck?
Inb4 owns several guns. Not a hillbilly

That's somethin a rapist who is afraid of losing his advantage over helpless women would say.

Haven't really felt the need to go through all the bullshit that's involved in getting a gun here in Finland.

Though recent times make me wonder if I really should.

Another standard parroted lib/cuck response.
Ever read the news, sport? Plenty of articles can be found about people being beat to death with just hands and feet.
Hell, even in the US, more people are killed yearly by hands/feet than those scary black 'salt rifles you faggots fear so much. (Source: FBI crime statistics - look them up faggot)

You call them as you see them.
Cuck.

You should. I hope you never need it, ever, but should you then you'll have it.
Kinda like a fire extinquisher.

You literally just point it and pull the trigger user. Even niggers can figure it out.

shart in mart

because I don't need a gun.. also i'm not a stupid amerifag

Got nothing to do with it you double nigger.
I like things that go bang you fucking cuck

Yeah because a rapist isn't going to threaten the woman with a gun. How fucking dumb are you?

Not sure you read what I said there champ. To remind you, it was simply that gun users like yourself are cowards. Has nothing to do with how lethal a gun is versus hands and feet, has everything to do with you're a fucking pussy who's too scared to stand and fight.

No, you're just stupid.

I don't own a gun because convicted felons aren't allowed to.

Its illegal here but im getting one regardless.

Set off some fireworks or something then. A gun is a fucking pathetic bang in comparison.

Well alright but I've never tried it

Serious question
Why do so many people have magazine fed pistols instead of revolvers?
A revolver seems like it would require less maintenance and have a lower chance of malfunctioning. You don't need to shoot 12+ bullets if you are defending your life.

Look you fucking retard, owning a goddamn gun has nothing to do with fist fights.
Are you really this stupid?

Wtf did i just read...? Are you retarded, do you suffer from down syndrome??

But user! More rapes are commited by rapists using knives, or just their own strength, than by guns.

Baka senpai!

Uuuuuh... that hurt

I got a few. These are just the ones I carry.

LOL your cock shoot bullets? Then shut up nancy.

Owning a gun is a concession that you're too weak to defend yourself. It's really quite embarrassing when you look at it objectively.

That's because most women secretly want it and so they're happy to let it happen. Rapists just take advantage of their stupidity.

Overkill, and lack of targeting skill. The reason people want a large mag, is so they can "spray and pray", or because they want to "feel alpha" as they unload a full clip. Either way you're right. A bulldog .38 is easy to clean, won't jamb up on you unless you treat it like shit, and will stop someone just as effectively as a magazine fed pistol. Plus, for the most part, revolvers are cheaper to buy, and the ammo is less expensive as well.

You are truly one stupid cunt

LOL yeah tell that to the home invader. "I'm robbing you. You got a gun faggot?"
"No I don't have a micro penis"

Fast forward

Your gun wound is bleeding put and he'said raping your woman.

ITT: Dumbfucks that no nothing about guns

you made it too obvious, you retard.

Not him but you gonna catch bullets with your bare hands? You gonna sit there and risk getting stabbed/sliced up because you were not "weak"? Why enter a situation ill prepared? Why not go fuck yourself and let people that aren't killing people or committing crimes do what they want?

>This brute strength is top tier
>Defends rapists

Bait outta the gate

>don't know ho w to shoot one

You use your whole fist to use a pencil dont you?

Because it'd be a shotgun if I did, and I'd be dead if I did.

I'm a pacifist, and so... yeah.

In all fairness, I keep a tomahawk behind my night stand, and I don't think I'd bother chatting up anyone who broke into my apartment. I'd just ambush him as he came around the corner and then wait for the police to arrive

Your entire post is erroneous.

Once again you continue comparing apples to oranges.
You really are thick

I haven't got enough money

ha look you shat yourself

Your grammar speaks volumes about the validity of your argument

LOL why do you have to be Larry libtard when some one mentons guns. If you didn't notice both those response are equally douchy. U being a fag liberal saying that owning a gun is for ppl with micro dicks. And him for being a redneck consevasive by making that reponse. So really youre bothe faggots and should both eat a dick

Not him, but kek!

Using a firearm is not a way to stand and fight?

Thus is the real world, not fucking highschool. And unless you're in a gentlemanly bout of fisticuffs with your best chap, there is no guarentee that the man you are fighting may, ir may not decide to pull a knife, or a gun. Jamal may be a sore loser, and not too happy you're kickin his cracker hating arse.

Also, most firearm owners who carry avoid getting into fights, it's actually easy to lose your permit if you're retarded.

I don't live in a third world country where thieves are going to shoot me to steal my best goat.

You've never been a fight and live in safe white suburbia.

It's definitely not hard. Having perfect aim takes a lot of practice but any idiot can shoot someone close range like in a home invasion.

How? Prove your argument.

I know how to spell you stupid democrat

Dont want or need gun

Where is this fairy land where there is absolutely nothing dangerous and nobody ever gets murdered or has their home broken into and nobody ever gets raped? Must be fucking glorious. My world is safer than yours bucko

Neck beard sociopath detected. Have fun being shot and trying to deflect it with your katana

Your opinions are all horrible. It's a shame you hate guns so much because the world would be a much better place if you shit yourself.

.... cause a tomahawk is faster than a bullet. And you're no fuckin apache.

Why don't you wipe?

Being this naivee

As a law-abiding, gun-owning, and conceal-carrying American, I can verify that most of you have special needs. Also, to the kid who thinks that guns are a concession of weakness, please PLEASE post a picture of yourself.

(You)

A: I am not legally allowed to own a gun, so I have to make due with what I AM allowed to own.

B: An ambush attack has a fairly high chance of success against a home invader with a gun. The 21 foot rule exists for a reason.

C: No, I'm not Apache, I'm actually part Creek, but that's neither here nor there.

For fuck's sake type out your fucking words you obnoxious faggot. Before you accuse me of being a libtard know that I actually agree with your overall point and that I'm proguns, but the way you abbreviate everything is annoying and makes us all look bad. Have you not noticed that no one else here abbreviates their words? This isn't Facebook you illiterate fucking child.

It's called a first world country. I guess it's a foreign concept for you Americans though, I always forget you have that whole nigger problem where you stupidly gave them guns and then were shocked when they used them against you.

>Implying most newfags can differentiate between facefuck, and Sup Forums

>afraid to settle things like a man
Yeah? I bet Jamal doesn't feel the same way.

Implying you know how to hard boil eggs

I honestly believe the only reason people own guns (especially semi auto guns) because deep down they want to be able to go on a shooting spree or end themselves if they so desire. Say what you want button hat self defense shit is bullcrap.

They are easier to carry and less likely to snag when drawn. If you maintain it properly, it will be just as reliable as any revolver. And not all magazine fed handguns are high capacity. My .45 carries seven in the mag and one chambered. IA .45 revolver, is twice as wide and bulky, tho they are nice too.

If you are defending your life, you will be surprised how many rounds you may need. I'm not saying you have to spray a room as if your gun were a garden hose, but people don't usually go down as in the movies from a single shot, nor is combat shooting that accurate to begin with. Do the math and it turns out you need two shots to put a bad guy down, you miss a couple, so my Colt is good for two bad guys on a good day, before I reload.

You are both so retarted that it hurts.

some people believe in tooth fairys and sky daddies

Lol. It's silly that you believe that's how it is for us that carry legally. My state is safer than your whole shithole of a country. And it's because of the high population of legal carriers. Dindus tend to not nuffin as much if they think they are likely to die if they try. Also we didn't give the dindus guns. They got theirs illegally. And usually in cities where people like you, who are afraid of their own shadows, get to make up the laws based in feelings and feminine emotion

You are a serious asshat. If you knew anything about handguns you'd be embarrassed to have posted this.

WTF is a "bulldog", and a .38? You may as well toss rocks at them, assuming you can hit anything with a SNS, faggot.

Everything you say is wrong, and you should feel bad about yourself.

that shit stained underwear

Why havent you the mental development to stop greasing your shorts op? Or is that why you have a gun? Because everything makes you shit yourself and having a gun helps you walk around with your chest in the air, knowing you crap yourself at the sight of any danger or intimidation.

This

>my honeru
Go tip your fedora and sit there and fist fight when a mugger come up and ill just shoot the fucker

Your post already proved his argument. You clearly know nothing about either guns or the situations they are used in.

Challenge accepted. Name the place and time and bring a couple of friends that are not too weak to defend themselves.

I'll bring my gun and we'll figure out who comes out on top.

Or you can go fuck yourself.

Not him, but snub nose revolvers are not as inaccurate as you think, good sir! Nor is the .38 anything to snicker at!

Other than that, spot-on chap!

I like where you are coming from but your argument is bs. Plenty of 1st world pieces of garbage walking around with shit in their skibs acting like they're better than others because they have themselves a pussy protector.

and neither do you genius