I think I might kill myself today. I own a shotgun and it's sitting in bed with me, 12g

I think I might kill myself today. I own a shotgun and it's sitting in bed with me, 12g.
My life is a fuckup, I've fucked up my education. Already lost a few jobs. My 2 year relationship Is falling apart. As the days go on we get more and more passive aggressive towards each other, sometimes that leads to fights.
My parents both think I'm a disappointment and both have openly said in front of me that they want my brother to turn out better and to not be like me. My grandparents think I'm a fuck up too, expressing it to my parents over text.
But the thought of them finding my body is what's holding me back. The last place I want to be is on 4 chan telling somebody this but if I told a therapist or a friend I would just get institutionalized
Please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY
youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sell your assets, fuck off in a random direction and don't stop until you don't even know what state you're in. Find the nearest homeless shelter and start over.

Sounds like you need to help yourself

Giving up makes your more of a fuck up than you already are I feel like.

This. You're planning on dieing anyways so you literally have nothing to lose.

Take them out first. Post pics

cool story bro. pull the trigger

Such a pussy

Suck a spider money's ass with bonanza steak sauce

Get institutionalised they can help you and they will. Try it's better then feeling like crap all the time or then being dead.

Just know that the devil will have himself a hot date if you end your life.

Wtf kind of shit advice was that?!

Get help OP. Life can turn around. Even if you failed your education, there's still the option of succeeding in adulthood. If you fail in your 2 year relationship, there's always more people out there, even if they're difficult to find.

Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket

Just do it allready

You're so depressing you make me want to kill myself just to forget this faggotry

"Hurr durr I dun goofed at skool and mih gf lieks nigger dix life is hell"

I'll guarantee you that somewhere on this gay earth a 6 y/o malaria ridden child is watching his mother actually dying on the side of some dirt road somewhere between wherever-the-fuckistan and no-money-or-supplies-land and you think life is bad because you've gotten fired a few times.

If you're this poorly equiped to deal with life you might aswell stop you're deffective genes dead in their tracks right here and right now

You disgusting faggot

Been there, man. Don't do it. Go work for a temp agency, save up some money. Sell things you don't need. In fact, sell your shotgun. You're on Sup Forums so you're probably decent with computers. When you've got enough money get some IT certs like A+ or Linux+, LPIC, whatever. Junior sysadmins scarcely get paid less than $40K a year to start. Just an idea, do what works for you, but don't listen to anyone who tries to bring you down.

Or shoot yourself in the head with a 12 gauge, let your family find your body. Or worse, live and spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair with cognitive impairments and grotesque disfigurements. I'll let you guess what I chose

>You're on Sup Forums so you're probably decent with computers

lmfao every time

A 12 gauge should do it. Make sure you use a slug and not bird shot.

If you know how to use Google you're qualified to do sysadmin shit, just about. I had a contract with this clueless guy from a few towns over. He was the city IT manager, drawing $120K a year and all he knew how to do was look in Device Manager for missing drivers

If ugot nothing to lose, you have everything to win. Why not just start over as suggested by other ppl?

You're pretty much free now dude.
It's also a chance to do things again l, and choose a path u actually want.

Also, i'm an engineer and physicist, so don't take me for a guilible naive fool, but theres a reason suicide is not recommended by any religion.
I mean, haunting ghosts happen for a reason right? What if you kill urself and u find urself trapped in between worlds or something. You wanna be one of those lamenting spirits trapped forever?
I have my doubts regarding what's the after life, but if there's a slight chanve hell or a limbo exist, then it's definitely not worth it. If u're already miserable, and u hate it, why prolonging that for a whole eternity?

How did u fuck up ur education anyways?

>you visit an imageboard so you must be a 1337 GNU/haxoar

Killing yourself is the easy way out, you got to accept who you are and not give a fuck about what anyone else thinks or says. You have the ability to change and better yourself but you got to rid yourself of your mental blocks or they will forever hold you back.

Just go to the ER and say you want to kill yourself. Say you have a plan and be convincing. You'll be admitted to the psychiatric unit for an evaluation. Most states will hold you up to 72 hours. Keep saying you're suicidal and they'll hold you longer.

It will be hard to be institutionalized unless you've had numerous psychiatric admissions or you've committed a crime and are judged incompetent.

It's actually quite the plausible statement, considering being decent means knowing basic IT stuff as formatting hard drives, installing drivers or assembling computers.

That definition comes by considering that most people can't even change their desktop wallpaper.
I've worked as an IT tech for a banking company before, and my job included changing the screen resolution for a few guys, and pluging the monitors into the tower lol.

We're all going to die someday. But that doesn't mean it should be today.

Firstly, I think you should watch this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY

Secondly, it sounds like you have poor communication between you and your woman. I believe that all problems in a relationship can be traced back to this issue. That doesn't mean that all relationships will work out of there is sufficient communication with your partner, but it does mean that you won't act passive aggressive with each other. If you talk honestly about your problems with the other person without being aggressive about it, you'll solve any problems you have between each other. And if you have open communication with your partner, you'll both be happy, provided you both want to be with each other.

But maybe your woman is in another castle. If so, then don't sweat it. There's plenty of fish in the sea. At least a hundred thousand other women if you're somewhat picky.

And your parents suck at parenting. It sounds like they got that from their own parents. Look, no matter what, you shouldn't be shitty to your children. You see, children are a reflection of the parent. If you're shitty to your child, that means you (are/were) shitty at parenting them. And it sounds like your parents were shit. That happens. Just break the cycle when it's your turn. Be proud of your children's achievements, talk to them, treat them like adults, help them when they need it, and don't be shitty to them.

But if you wanna kill yourself, go ahead. At least livestream it for us.

If you're gonna kys at least have some fun first. Take out the biggest loan your bank will allow, go on an epic holoday wherever the fuck you can afford. Come back home and realise you're bankrupt and THEN pull the trigger.

Alternativly sell all your assets besides your 12 gauge, buy as many of those $10k+ lotto tickets and see if you win anything. If not you know what to do :)

Option 3: Come to Australia, our min wage is $17/hr. + Kangaroos & shit.

Nigga I'm a cisco and msserver certified don't be telling me about working in IT.

You think OP should work in IT? Yeah. Yeah let him take a job in a big ass corporation where they'll ask him to edit all these standard letters in the companies AS400, that doesn't like like an other fail for his long list of depressing shitness.

These aren't the early 2000's, you can still get a job in IT but you can no longer keep it using buzzwords like web 2.0 or user experience

Also, as far as you know OP doesn't know how to change his background either. He doesn't even know how to propperly load a shell and off himself without whining about it on the internet

Get enough money together to fly somewhere like Thailand, or Vietnam, and start over. Just leave it all behind. People are friendly and open hearted, and the cost of living is low. Learn the language, love yourself a good woman, or more than one. Live life, love life, be yourself.

>Thailand or Vietnam
>a good woman

Veitnam women aren't THAT bad

See OP? If your life is shit, just go live a shittier life and it will all gets better.

Yeah they're not that bad, you'll just get lightly penised every now and again

Lol i don't want to be a dick but That job is really easy.
I'm not talking about using buzzwords lol. I'm talking abot learning all you need to know in a short time.
After 2 weeks I was setting up NATs and configuring data archiving related stuff.

You don't have to learn any hard science nor model anything.

It's different however if you are an informatics engineer. But IT are just handbook techs

homahgah, a 2 year relationship is falling apart. Your parents disagree with your life choices. You dipped out on school and work and can't decide what to do with your life. Shit that about 50% of men have to deal with at some point in their lives.

More relationships will happen, dude. Stop being melodramatic. Shit sucks right now but it could suck a shit ton less in a year or even a month. Maybe you'll discover an instrument you have a natural talent for and make cash.

If it's really so bad that you can't deal, I'll trade, if you want. You can deal with crippling arthritis pain and the knowledge that regardless of the fact that you're not even 30 you'll never be able to work a physically demanding job without excruciating pain and the risk for joint damage every single day at work. You can deal with clusterfucks of while blood cells trying to destroy your lungs and kidneys, or blistered patches of skin that show up for no reason (Even on the roof of your mouth. Ever pop a blister in your mouth before?). You can deal with living in a completely different state as your kids, and feeling so afraid that simply seeing you as you are now will traumatize them that you let another man adopt them and have your ex wife tell them that you're dead. Deal with a wife who only loves you because she needs someone to take care of. Deal with gaining more and more weight every year because your body won't burn fat like it's supposed to, for the same reason everything else is fucked up, because of your idiotic immune system. Deal with chemo wards and puking 4 times a day while on treatment, even with medical pot. You can deal with your friends avoiding you because you depress them.

Maybe you should tell a professional. I know everyone experiences things in different ways but it just doesn't seem like you're going through anything uncommon... it's all things that the vast majority of people have had to deal with at some point in their life.

Especially people here.

checked

Better then a 200+ pound whale

I've attempted suicide twice. Happy to have been saved now, things do get better.
Your problems really aren't that bad. Man up and work through them.

Go out in a blaze of glory, kill a popular figure that's fairly easy to get to. You will forever be remembered as the man that ride the world of, for example Kanye.

take revenge on your un supportive fuck wit parents by killing yourself... make them suffer from finding your body... let them live a life of how and why... they deserve it and you deserve peace so shoot yourself and give yourself waht you truly want.... its no good bragging on Sup Forums that you want to kill yourself we dont even know your name we cant help you if lifes that shit then do it... i've thought about it myself but i somehow got lucky in life

Don't kill yourself, your grandparents are assholes

Rob a bank or something instead. Take the money and just do something. ANYTHING is better then killing yourself. I felt the same way I while back. Took a huge loan I will never pay back and moved to thailand. Now I fuck hookers and and smoke ice fulltime. People can say whatever they want but its still better then killing yourself OR sitting and feeling sorry for yourself. Man up son. For your own good.

Who said they have to be from Vietnam or Thailand? Ever heard of backpackers and tourists? But, yes, there are good women in those places.

Just out of interest how many times have you made this thread today and how many more should I expect?
I've got shit to do and this continuous pity party is shitting up my day.

Chik-chik boom already ffs

I assume you're "young". Being 43, that is something that is of immense value, but you are not aware of it. You have time. The 2 reasons that I can think of someone having a legitimate reason to off themselves is incarceration for 20+ years, or a terminal illness. You can have literally the clothes on your back, and start over. You need to get welfare, temporarily, so what. Wish you luck.

Sounds relatable except I have no gf and can't walk. Smoke some weed nigga. Then post memes about depression and suicide. You'll learn to laugh at every time life fucks you.

please watch this entire video, from start to end...
youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY&feature=youtu.be

Aww boohoo, babies first crisis. Fucking man up, evolve and keep moving forward

Do it

I love you

man up and stop being so emotional. have a drug if you're feeling so shit but seriously, cut it out

pull the trigger faggot

please don't do it blah blah blh, call 800-op-is-a-fag blah blah blah kitten.jpg

Stop being such a pussy

This is good advice.

Way back in the day a kid at my high school committed suicide. Word around the campfire was his parents had to clean his brains off the wall and everyone else made fun of the kid for being weak. Cold, but that is the reality of suicide.

I thought then that if I ever got to the point of suicide, then that mean nothing else matters so I might as well do whatever the fuck I want. Fucking off to another place is better than blowing off half your skull and living in a wheelchair while someone else wipes your ass everyday.

Go to therapy if you want. If you get a good one, you can talk shit out. The trouble is knowing if you have a good one. Calling the suicide hotline and talk to some random person is better than nothing.

Nothing is beyond fixing. Just put one foot in front of the other and keep going.

GET HELP OP! YOU ARE LOVED AND IT WOULD BE A TRAGEDY IF YOU LEFT.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
8OO-273-8255

Wait, what did u told the rapist?

personally I say kill yourself. We have to many of you faggots anyway.

false.

You are not loved, you should kill yourself

Get the fuck over yourself. its your life,not theirs.

this guy knows what's up.

if everyone thinks you're a loser, chances are you're doing something that makes you a loser.

stop doing those things. i know you think it's not that easy, but really it is.

Tits and timestamp bitch, also set up a livestream. It's like all you guys are fucking newfags, we have rules peoples.

Jesus fucking christ please lend this guy () the guy. Physically hurt reading the shit hes going through damn

> might