usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol you're 19 I can just tell

Why's that

18 by the way

I dunno just my spidey sense

because you're an edgy little faggot.

Because weed is a shit tier drug?

LSD is fun, but I prefer phenylethylamine based psychedelics. 2CC is probably my favourite, gives you great visuals, has a reasonable body load and can give the feel of time speeding around you. I can happily redose after 4-5 hours without it mashing your head too much.

Cannabis is far from shit tier, and it's the perfect compliment to other psychedelics

Why do you gotta be like that?

By that I don't mean rude I mean so unoriginal and dull. Stale conversation skills bro.

I'm so interested in 2C-B but all my orders keep getting stopped

Weed is a good compliment but i'm talking about drugs by themselves and can't think of one good member of society who was a bongrat vs a psych head

What you tell bout amphetamine. I'ts so much better. Speed its power!

Speed is also God tier.

its true though. At worst, pot is average tier and lsd as god tier? Most people these days that think they're getting lsd are really getting 2c bromo and other similar mass produced chems because they're cheaper and more readily available. Not many people brewing up acid as they did back in the day.

shit tier is alcohol, shit tier is xanax.

Im omw to my job as IT VP at this mobile development company after smoking a joint.

Couldnt go to work rn if i were high off my tits on 12 hour lsd user. Fuck you.

This. I just tried it last night for the first time. One line at 11:30pm and I'm still buzzing hard almost 8 hours later.

>Never heard of microdose

Ecstacy = God tier

Any time someone offers me "LSD" I ask if it has a taste and how long it takes to kick in. The first part is all I need to hear, though. Too many uneducated people buying and selling shit RCs as LSD because they didn't do enough research to know. Nothing burns me more than getting a tab and it taste like nickels.

Party hard tier:
mdma / xtc
4-fa / 4-fmp

Out of this world tier:
LSD
PCP
Shrooms

The fuck you doing tier:
Mephedrone
Benzo fury

Shit to do tier:
Coke
Speed

Study like a madcunt tier:
Modafinil
Adderall

Pleb tier:
Alcohol
Weed
Ketamine

you jerked off under it?

I smoked weed for 20 years and ive got a good job in education. If you act like one of those "blaze it 420" fags then yeah, it's shit. But if you abuse any substance and do you put effort into life then it's going to be shit. Moderation is key to everything.

If you're using any of the dark Web markets then try and stick to shipments from your own country. Shipments from abroad are hit and miss, which is a shame as 2CC is only available from europe when I've been looking for it. I do have 150mg of dmt to have over Christmas tho

I once took a quarter of a 2 cb pill thinking it was mdma cause i apparantly missunderstood my dealer. I was fucked for 4 hours. Saw glitters, stroboscope style lights and shit. Didn't expect it to be that fucking heavy and got a bit paranoid. Well not really paranoid but i couldn't really enjoy it cause i was like what the fuck is happening the entire trip cause it's way more intense than a quarter pill of xtc or a bump of mdma crystals. I'm a bit paranoid of trying it again now but also really curious of what it'll do now i sort of know what'll happen and if it'll be better in a different setting like at home with my own music and shit. Still contemplatie on trying it again.

No, but I have had a boner for about an hour now. My mind is clear but everywhere at once so I don't think I could focus enough to maintain it.

Fuck sounds amazing and it's all about mind set would have wigged me right out if I thought it was a different drug lol

Got a friend in Dallas that has been buying 1p-LSD online. Said a ~100ug dose had him floored for 24+hours with a 3 day afterglow. Offered me a hit if I can make it up there.

Why alcohol its a plebtier? If you use nice stuff and know your dose you will be feel fine.

Sure I'll play.

God Tier - Cannabis, DMT

Good shit tier: Mushrooms, LSD, Amphetamines, MDMA

Meh tier: Any opiod, cocaine, ketamine, alcohol

Not-even-once tier: nicotine, heroin, crack.. welp you get the point.

1p isnt supposed to be much different from proper LSD so doubt he's telling the truth, if he smokes weed it would increase the trip time tho.

My tiers are

God tier;
2CC
2CE
MDA (mixed with MDMA is amazing, on its own is awesome tho)

Great tier;
MDMA
2CB
Mushrooms
LSD (and 1p-LSD by matter of it being a prodrug for lsd)
Weed
Cocaine (if im having a night of drinking and only good quality stuff. Have a nice source who's stuff is 3x strength of your average sniff and 10x better than the shit most dealers sell round my way)

Mid tier;
5-meo-mipt (fun trip but chest pains on come up)
2CT-X
Mephedrome (can be fun as it's the bk analogue of MDA)

Shit tier;
Ket
Pcp
Speed (does nothing for me but make me feel ill and keep me awake)
Bath salts

i'm not understanding why ket is ranked so low, easy to trip on an only lasts and hour

Because you wouldn't wait 2 hours in a dennys parking lot for your friend dave to deliver a 6 pack.

Backing up what said, 1p takes an extra hour to come up as 1p is psychedelicly inactive, it takes time to break down into LSD. Once it kicks in, I find it a lot heavier on the mind than LSD though. I have a friend who both times he's taken it, he struggles to get a coherent sentence out. Although that could also be down to the alcohol he's drank with it

plebtier because even your dad drinks it

I know 2 people who did a little too much ket, passed out and pissed themselves. They've also both tried pcp (chemically related to ket) and were shaky as fuck for days afterwards.

Also one of the people above and a couple of other friends had a bag of ket but they also had a bag of pure xanax. During the night they got the bags mixed up and did bumps of xanax (guessing between 5 and 15mg). The next day we were going clubbing and it was like herding zombies. They were awake but barely aware of the world, and we had to keep directing them to keep them from getting run over on the way to the club. I'm surprised the actually got in there!

my father died in the Afghan war. and he didn't drink alcohol.

Yeah well from that one experience i can definitly say it's better than xtc. Cause you'll be tripping Ball from taking way less and you don't have the muscle tensions through your entire body. Don't know if you'll get that with a higher dossage though but that quarter pill tlwas enough for that time haha

Go mdma

Good for you I guess

I believe he started taking about combining different stims, supplements, and RCs during his trip. That may have been with something else, though.

2CXs still give you that fidgety body load tho which some people can find harder to deal with. I prefer it myself and I don't get nauseas off 2CXs like I do with MDMA/MDA

Only someone stupid would call it shit tier, i know im takin the bait now but weed has medical properties other drugs arent able to offer. Also it helps in combination with other drugs, for example LSD, 2-CB, MDMA, Coke. I enjoy smoking every time im on drugs to enhance the effects

Hey Sup Forumsros I took two Adderall to study about 9 hours ago. I generally never take them and just smoke weed. I don't know the dosage but they were the short lasting flavor. My heart rates been at a steady 100-113 since then. How long until the sideffects go away?

I keep 2daysmaraphone of fap under amph. When I finished it was incredible. Try

You havent tried ketamine have you?
Its FOR plebs yes, but it has some amazing effects, it can make you trip more than shrooms

I have literally tried everything on that list.

Your insane ketamine is my favorite drug

You must not be doing it right then

God tier - MDMA, Alcohol and Cocaine
Bad tier - Cigarettes
Shit tier - Speed, Laughing Gas and GHB
Autist tier - Cannabis, LSD, Mushrooms etc

>LSD - God Tier

You mean 2 tabs of LSD + 3/16ths of shrooms.

Why do drugs when you can mow the lawn

(Based on shit I've tried)

Change Your Life Tier

MOXY
LSD
2Ci
Mushrooms

Great Tier

PMMA
MDMA
SPEED
Ketamine

Forget Shit Tier

Benzos
Oxycodone
GHB

Everyday Tier

Weed
Cigarettes
Coffee
Alcohol

Once In A While Tier

Cocaine
This World Doesn't Exist Tier

Salvia

With a hit of dmt as a chaser?

I think I will. This chick is over and wants to fuck, but I can't keep my focus long enough to stay hard haha.

>what is a microdose

Know several Google engineers and other software engineers at SF startups who are on acid while they work. Try harder.

If you liked 2Ci, then try 2CC or 2CE they're far better trips

Thing is, for someone who enjoys weed, we find it god tier for the simple fact that it goes well with pretty much everything else. All the way from taking loads of mushrooms to sitting in the sofa with popcorn watching cartoons.

Those who don't like weed, for whatever reason (remember people react differently to all kinds of drugs) find it "weak" or "useless" or it just simply makes them feel ill or paranoid. Thus some people will think its shit tier.

However OP is probably just underage and compares cannabis and lsd between the amounts of "cool" hallucinations he got.

im doing lsd from DNM with two guys who have never tried it today

God Tier -
Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Xanax, MDMA (300mg+)

Good Tier -
Dextromethorphan, Oxycodone, Morphine, MDMA(-200mg), Valium, Fentanyl, a-PHP

Medium Tier -
Cannibas, Alcohol, Hydrocodone, LSD, Methylone,

Shit Tier -
Codeine, Lyrica

someone had RC lsd

Coke and speed is shit tier? Coke and speed actually have their uses other than sitting on your ass tripping like a teenager

PMMA, objectively speaking IS shit tier. It has no serotonin activity, meaning 0 euphoria.

Just lots of bad experiences on it. Ive tried many times, but to no avail.

>coke

Chat shit to strangers for ours feeling like the god of social.

>speed
good for cleaning your appartment I guess.

[spoiler]jk both of these are great for raves. coke is too expensive tho.[/spoiler]

because u have a shitty life
lsd isnt a drug u can escape in faggot

Not underage,

I'm comparing it with how unproductive it makes you and hurts your wallet when you smoke it,

Can get better highs out of other drugs, I feel like weed is for underage or unexperienced drug users

Fake pills. It's spelled ZANEX you retard

How did you draw that conclusion from what drugs ive done and how I rank them?

>LSD

>implying you can still get quality LSD in the US

Image off google and dont even want to do Xanax , also why are you so aggressive and defensive over such a shit drug?

Lsd is not a painting you fool or a type of tv screen

only niggers and their faggot friends smoke pot, everyone knows that

Maybe thats why he ranks it so low...? Honestly, I thought LSD made people kind.

u did lots of drugs besides the main kingpins
thats how i draw the conclusion that u took alot of drugs and i conclude that u browse Sup Forums that ur faggot with shit life

The ones I've tried sorted best to worst
>oxycodone
>weed (eating was better than smoking)
>methylphenidate (kinda like amphetamine)
>xanor
>alcohol
>butane

Thinking about growing some Danish Flag poppies this summer and try that too. Got any drugs I have to try before I die?

Talk about shit tier, you can't even take your own pix

>I'm comparing it with how unproductive it makes you and hurts your wallet when you smoke it

Most drugs make you unproductive if you do them too much.

>better highs

Totally different highs. You might not be underage but you probably started smoking weed last week.

>Typical american who thinks everyone lives in your shitty country

This makes me hate america and anyone who wears american patriotic clothing in my country

It made you're mom kind last night when I came inside her at you're home

That's a pretty diverse list. Give LSD a shot, and Amphetamine.

This isn't the 50s step up, butane is for bbqs you grilled fagg

If you eat weed, your liver breaks it down into CBD which gives you more of the painkilling alcohol like feel than the high THC gives you

A good drug to try is propane and I know where you can get it alone with some propane accessories

Psilocybin, LSD, MDMA and you can die happy.

Get triggered you fucking faggot

Incorrect

Smoked a whole lot as a 15 year old until I was 17, got nothing done until I found better drugs and just got great marks in my finals, going to uni now, honestly if I kept smoking I wouldnt have cared.

All my friends who still smoke admit they cant stop and are doing fuck all. My other mate who stopped and started to do drugs with me is also going to uni, honestly has effect.

Wtf is wrong with you people?

God tier:
Heroin
MXE
DMT

Great tier:
DXM
Ketamine
PCP
LSD
Opiates
Benzos

Ok tier:
Booze
Weed
Shrooms
DPH
2C-x
MDMA

Shit tier:
Stimulants
Salvia
Nutmeg

If you even remember dying from that death cocktail

CBD doesn't give you any sort of high. It works together with THC to regulate it.

LSD is dope but fuck is wrong with you on cannabis

DEA just federally made CDB oil illegal in January 2017.... I vape the stuff for medical benefits and Im pissed

i took a bunch of edibles 24 days before my probation drug test and passed
t. fat guy

You forgot cinnamon you apple pie faggot

Uhm, MDMA, LSD, Cannibas and Ethanol are the 4 biggest "kingpins"? (Wtf does that even mean?)

I've been taking what I can get my hands on (nothing that I know is retarded though). I'm taking SSRI's so lsd is a no go for now, would shrooms be better? In a small dose ofc
I had no money and wanted to get high, wouldn't recommend
I've heard that it converts into another substance
Kek
Is MDMA really that good? Haven't heard much about it

Who vapes these days that doesn't have a cock in their ass? And no one does any of this shit for medical reasons, go take some Tylenol you faggot

Goodluck buddy from the dutch

usdebtclock.org/

>Heroin
Please explain what it feels like, kinda want to try

Really don't rate salvia but love DMT? Whys that also opinion on 2C-B?

You can't use personal experience as fact's. it reacts differten to each person.

and your story doesn't prove shit. Maybe the friends who smoke weed are just dumb and can't get into uni. I'm in uni and smoke weed almost every night.

DEA here, I can help with the legal side, where ya'll from? I'll need a town and street and I'll be able to confirm what is legal and what is not. Hmu