Please bully me and call me worthless garbage

please bully me and call me worthless garbage

Nice skin tone. I know people who wish they could be as pale as that.

Not until you post tits your disgusting piece of shit

Your not worthless tho

That's is a stupid form to count the dick you suck, OP

I pray to god that it's not you my dear Caroline...

You are 'worthless garbage' now shut up and show us some tits!

its a guy

If dubs cut your balls
Roll

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

its a guy you retards

Show boi pucci

what do you expect from a bunch of idiots?

why do all that tho

because i like the way it feels
i want to hurt emotionally too so that's why i want bullying

worthless garbage

Your legs would be nice if you didn't butcher them fucking whore.

Post your dick please

no
fucking bully me

i can bully you all you want, but still, thats retarded.

just post your ass you worthless sack of shit

cutting is for pussy bitches. The only real deal is flaying every surface of your skin.

Oh? Such a small amount of scars, if you're gonna cut yourself up for the attention try harder, or you're just an honourable mention poser~

Really? Posting some anonymous pictures for attention? That's all you are. An attention whore. Except you're worse because whores get paid. So that's what we will call you. Attention Slut. Write that somewhere interesting with a sharpie, include a timestamp shove the pen up your ass then post a pic.

If you really want some emotional abuse you will do this.

why is it retarded

No.

I'm sorry that you feel this way, and though I understand nothing I say could make you feel better, I advice you to seek mental help, I'm sure you're in pain right now and you need someone to hold you, so seek that in your life.
You're not worthless. We love you. Right Sup Forums?

Haha look at this worthless unloveable sack of shit, do you like yo be degraded because you feel sorry for yourself that daddy never loved you? Aww poor baby

roll

top kek

Lol no
>Giving a shit about people you do not knok

Some times I feel like tracing my the vanes in my arms with a razor blade

All humans are worthless whore. You're nothing special. We are all just vermin infecting this rock. So do the planet a favor and end yourself

Go contract aids faggot

The real bullying is when you wanna be called that but in reality I love you and I need you in my life please find me i need you with me forever

Bullying someone who doesn't want to be bullied : fun
Bullying someone who wants to be bullied : not fun

Thanks for ruining my fun OP

The frowny face in his picture is some faggotry. If he really felt he was worthless he wouldn't have taken the time to draw it in.

OP you better post some more shameful pics of your worthless trap body or your pathetic attempt at being an attention slut is going to fail like the failure your life is.

Mate, you're a fucking fag

Did you kill yourself yet? If not, when?
Also, where's my sandwich?

This. Another attention whore that has daddy issues, nothing new

OP is a bitch. You don't want his fucking AIDS sandwich.

Nice feet.

If I was his Dad I would be so ashamed.
My son is a failure and sucks at being an attention slut too. Just so much to shake my damned head about. I'd probably beat him and his mother and go off binge drinking.

So I guess this is the new "humiliate me. taking orders. mach alles." Pasta.

>please bully me and call me worthless garbage
OP you are worthless garbage. Not even trash but absolute utter garbage. Harm yourself for our benefit, or don't. We don't even care. Fuck you for burdening my bandwidth with your retarded shit.

OP is a faggot.

Those scars are fucking hot, for real, I really do think they're so beautiful

Op can't even entertain us with their post. Absolute loser

Dear op,
Your "self harm" or as i like to call it desperate attention whoring is a phase of your life you would be best to leave behind. Only better things can result from the admonition of this ridiculous immature behavior.

It is due to that one person who coddled you and acts hurt when you "hurt" yourself. You liked to use their suffering over your "self harm" as a valuator of your self worth. Like "she/he wishes i would stop so that must mean im worth something"

Get over it. When you free up this space in your mind it will fill with good things

Tl;dr- stop wasting your time on earth with selfish childish self pity and lowbrow mind games

I fucked my arm up real good like that too. I can't explain why it helps, but it does. It makes you feel like you have control over something. Maybe it's nothinng huge but at least you have something.

Your wrists are like my cutting board you worthless failed abortion

at least do it right you fucking faggot those are little pussy scratches

Or he or she doesnt care so i cut myself. Either way you are retarded for asking for attention and are just wasting time. Were all going to die. Either die or be positive

Let's see yours then :)

I know what you're here for

Oh damn, Mr shits disturber over here

That's stupid and go fuck yourself! ^_^

Men tits then

I'm not a worthless loser that harms myself if you wanna so it right go from ear to ear across the neck

so edgy it hurts. Back to gradeschool!

>That's exactly my fetish
>Awesome pale skin tone

At least cut deepder, if i can't see the bone then i won't even bother insulting you.

ayyy

>i can't see the bone
>THE BONE

Maybe you should give it a try! If you feel like shit AND reach the bone and show a pic with a time stamp I'll give you a blowie! Even a gay one! But you suck a big donkey dick anyway so who gives a shit at this point right? haha anyway, keep trying. You'll get shit posting down eventually little bro. :)

Ginme your skype OP