Hi Sup Forums, what was your worst and best ever experience with weed?

Hi Sup Forums, what was your worst and best ever experience with weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDr742MGZJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worst: very close to full ego death. It was HORRIFYING.

Best: some of the ludcrious laughing fits. Having slow awesome sex while stoned.

>chronic weed smoker every day for 3 years of my life
>one day as per normal hanging out with bros smoking fat bowls
>all of a sudden deep feeling of panic and doom dawns over me
>can't focus and body starts moving uncontrollably
>heart is racing in full panic mode
>friends call paramedics because don't know what the fuck is happening
>massive panic attack and haven't been the same since
>constant high anxiety and depression

Feelsgoodman

worst: got stoned and didnt like it
best: got stoned and liked it

lol this kid

about same as this
>best
got really stoned
>worst
was stoned and had a headache

Happens to some people. Sucks bro.

Best - Getting stoned properly for the first time and generally admiring my surroundings at the time due to seeing them in such a different way than I ever had before.

Worst - I was slightly drunk and smoked in a pitch black field, my body didn't agree with me mixing pot and alcohol so I got pretty paranoid and freaked out.

Best: Realizing we live in a multiverse and that nothing has purpose till purpose is given.

Worst: Thought if I left my apartment I would end up blacked out in the middle of the street.

Best: getting high and realizing some of my deepest emotions were true and honest and gaining an extreme appreciation for the world
Worst: had a panic attack, stopped smoking, smoked soon after, boom.
Depersonalization disorder. Still hasn't gone away

Worst
>Didn't have to work for some reason.
>I decide to get really stone that day.
>Put a Load of washing on.
>2 hours later go hang it out.
>Wake up 4 hours later on the Lawn.
>Don't know what the Fuck happen.
>Blacked out of Something.
>Grab washing off the line because it was dry>
>Go back inside and have a huge Cone.

Gets it.

The only duder I ever met with an aversion to weed moved to Japan to teach English to primary school kids thinking they would be tsun lolis. Everyone else knew it was something you did to get away from the best or worst of anything and enjoy basic shit

10 years heavy smoker here
>worst : once I was so high I was not sure if I was dreaming or not
>best : almost every time I smoked I loved it

one of the most important things when smoking weeda is to smoke the amount you need to get high, nothing else.
Never smoke because someone is doing it, or because your friends ask you to do it.

Too many good experiences to list the best.
Worst:
>Had been smoking with my roommate almost daily for about 6 months
>We decide to go for a tolerance break for a month
>Month passes, no problems with not smoking
>Have a small amount of hash left
>Smokes some of it for a couple of days
>Dealer texts me, saying he's got bud
>Decide to score some the next day
>Says a friend will sort me out if I just go to his place
>Gets there, nice gal gets me my ~8gs
>Walk out the door, grab my bike
>"Stop, wait, police!"
>Taken with 8gs in my pocket
>Brought into the station for a drug test
>Confiscated my weed
>Locked up for a 3-4 hours
Still waiting for my fines, which I will barely be able to pay. Also, my only dealer probably got locked up because of this.

Never had a bad experience on just weed, mixing weed and alcohol fucks me up everytime! The craziest was when I smoked some strong shit, think it was white widow, been toking a couple hours in my mates kitchen so we went to watch tele, I sat there for 30 mins predicting everything that would happen on the TV and getting it rite, everything was in slow motion so I was convinced I was a time traveller, I freaked out and left his house!!

Yeah, if anything you should drink after you smoke, not the other way around.

Best Time
>Didn't smoke much at the time only smoked a few times at a party's.
>Never got stoned. had a huge Torrance before smoking it.
>Friends all had small cone pieces and joints don't get me high.
>Go with a mate to his Home town for the weekend. didn't know anyone there.
>Meet his old friends and a had a sesh.
>Get 2 ounces between 4 people.
>Go over friends place.
>has massive cone peice,
>Me First up fully packed it ripped for like 30-40seconds
(used to swim everyday when i was young and have huge lung capacity)
>They all get amazed at me pulling all that weed.
>Bong goes around circle everyone packs like 1/8th of the cone piece.
>Come to me again. Fully packed. Ripp massive cone again.
>Friend place we were at starts hitting it hard like me.
>This continues for another 6 rounds.
>Playing Mario party 2 on n64 at the same time.
>Body falls asleep. Can't move."
>Feels Amazing. Mind wide awake. feel blood pumping around my body.
>wake up. Green out throw up. but catch it all in my hand only like a drop falls on the couch.
>friends go holy fuck dude.

Best time
>can't remember
Worst time
>can't remember

Once thought I pissed myself, was absolutely convinced. Grabbed one of my buddies and was like dude I've pissed myself what do I do, ended up being just paranoia. I was hella trippin'

My man

Been smoking daily for 15 years, best experience: Everytime I smoke and get high, worst: smoking some bunk ass shit that doesn't get you high, all you pussies who can't handle pot need to seriously kys, having a panic attack from pot is fucking pathetic

Haven't read the rest of the thread, but...

< be me
< maybe 2 months ago
< smoked like... 5 cones?
< am a pretty regular smoker (~ 15 cones a week)
< the movie 'Inherent Vice' is playing
< I think everything in it is a comment on who I am as a person and is a metaphor for my life somehow
< Genuinely think I'm dying
< Every single one of my thoughts seems unequivocally linked to what's happening in the movie
< End up getting a call from my ex-girlfriend
< Divulge heaps of shit about my life because I genuinely think that what I'm experiencing is 'life credits' (ie the whole 'life flashing before your eyes' thing, but in slow-ish motion)
< Ex-girlfriend calls my mum who picks me up and explains to me the folly of smoking drugs
< I apologise
< Still haven't watched the movie properly
< What happens?

Yep, we're in the same boat. DR and DP, I also have constant visual snow. Have it for almost 9 years now. I got used to it but I am still hoping that someday medication for our condition gets finally found.

Mario?

But how many weeds did you do to get there?

I have a super tolerance. had to smoke like 1/4 of a ounce to feel anything. Now it like i never get high. Before i started to smoke weed i grew it. been growing since i was like 7 years old. My whole family grows. Im now 23 and only really start smoking like 6 months ago on a daily bases (have insomnia). Tried Rohyphenol first from a friend knock me out. used to be up for 4-5 days straight. then got a prescription of heavy meds. then a friend was like just smoke your weed. at the time i was selling and not smoking. was like why the fuck not. had to stop selling because i was smoking too much. ATM i can't grow because i ran out of seeds. and no where to get like 40+ seeds in Aus. friends keep hitting me up to buy and im out and now quitting weed because i can't get high

ITT: a bunch of faggots who can't handle their shit

>ego death
>weed
choose one you misinformated fag

Slow stoned sex. Particularly with a girl (/someone) who doesn't smoked much

Find speak the truth

not even gonna say it

>I also have constant visual snow.
I have had constant visual snow since birth and so has everyone I've asked.

It's not a defect, it's just how your eyesight works, and the doctors have led you to believe that drugs have caused some kind of malfunction, when all has happened is you've become aware of how your senses work instead of blindly believing them.

Man you have to smoke less quantity to feel it more. I mean I smoke daily but I try to not use so much weed. If one day I want to get higher I just put a bit more and that's it. Control is what you need

Worst: Used to have a really large bong. Was already high. Was watching funny youtube cat vids. Got really focused on the screen while in the middle of a huge hit. Forgot I was taking a hit. Choked on the entire hit and spewed orange vomit everywhere. Threw out the bong and have been smoking out of a pipe ever since.

Best: Any time you can put an edge on shrooms with some good weed. Sex also.

gay cunt who only smokes bongs detected

This is now a get thread

Lol is this bait?
You seriously can't be that retarded.

try smoking different strains, won't get you high enough but it'll do something
>inb4 you already knew that

I'm literally taking a shit and smoking a blunt, kys faggot

love u Phil

Can relate, it gets better. In February i get my first panic attack and stopped smoking weed after 8 years daily, first 2 weeks i was panicking without reason, next 2 months intrusive thoughts, insomnia, constant anxiety... Now I only feel a bit nervous sometimes. You can overcome it but very slowly, just do your life and don't give a fuck about symptoms. It's hard but you can do it, its all on your point of view.

Retarded how, because a bunch of sissies can't handle their pot? It's fucking sad

ive notice visual snow in my vision as well. i guess this might be the case.

Nahh, I know, but I do smash bongs. I'm not chronic, but I can generally smash like 8 in a sitting with no issues. This was very weird.

best experience
>smoking good weed
worst experience
>not smoking any weed

"Visual snow" is the exact same thing as camera noise. There is no continuous light field; individual photons are hitting your retina. This is why "visual snow" is more intense in low light conditions.

This

is the smell..... dank?

lmao, die waster

I always feel like i've pissed myself. It gets all warm where my dick is lying, so i have to touch myself to be sure i haven't pissed myself.

Quite dank, the weed ain't bad either

best: dunno had some fun times with friends, nothing particular

worst:
>be me
>be from europe
>everyone mixes weed with tobacco here
>fucking hate having smoke in my lungs, makes me dizzy every time even though I've been smoking joints for a long time
>also hate the taste
>one day decide to skip the tobacco to minimize the amount of shit I have to smoke
>tastes weird but nice at first
>taste becomes a lot worse over time
>eventually throw up

Now I know the reason for the tobacco mixing, pure weed is fucking disgusting. I don't know how you amerifats put up with it.

Was stoned too often as I could remember THE best or THE worst experience.
But once I took XTC with a mate and later on we smoked a joint. Was probably the best high I've ever had.

Lawl, go take a hit and have a panic attack

>when I smoke the last bowl

The rest of you have problems

anyone agree with Terrence Mckenna's ultimate weed smoking schedule?

He says that if you smoke it once a week in a dark room by yourself you'll have a psychedelic experience every time. If I even take a 3 day break, its instantly harder hitting.

But I'm not great with self control, so if I have it I smoke it. It'd be nice to be able to buy a nice amount and let it last instead of just smoking it from noon til night.

Thank you, bunch of faggots on this thread, waaaaaaaa I got so high I freaked out because I'm a pussy and it's severely affected my life

because we have good weed that taste god

ffs same, i've had it a few times. Don't know why, I just have to keep checking.

>
>
>
>
>
>
Keep on getting boys

1. It's not cool to have a high tolerance.
2. It's not something you chose to have, it's a reaction your body/brain has. No input you have can make a difference. I can't believe you've been smoking for 15 years cause you can't be that stupid when you're over 20.

Smoking is for degenerate kike worshippers, bunch of fucking cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=BDr742MGZJ8

Worst; opening hyper-sensitivity portal which brought forth demonic imagery/thoughts which made me leave my apartment from paranoia/fear
Best; smoking with wife and hearing her laughter

it doesn't taste that bad lol i smoke with tobacco but you shouldnt throw up from straight weed

In all honesty you probably don't. Most people in america smoke shit with 10-15% thc content.
That might mean it tastes better, but it's definitely not better weed.

Yeah man, it get's annoying, though the warmth is quite nice.
I also can feel my balls hanging when im high.

Only reason to mix it with tobacco is to not waste any weed. At some amount (like 70% weed) it doesn't make much difference.

im pretty sure you where smoking pcp

>tfw too much american history X

I work a good job, have a wife, my own place, and when I come home, I smoke a blunt, fuck my wife, and relax on my couch, please tell me how this is retarded and what you are doing that is better

L-fuckin-mao, that hyper sensitivity shit can go either way. Can I ask what specifically made you leave?

lol I only just realised. Are you kekking at my reverse greens? plskys

you're joking right? the best weed in the world is coming out of Colorado and Washington right now.

Worst- super fried in middle school at my best friends house, my mom came to pick me up early and we hid in the closet for 4 hours completely terrified.
Best- smoking with my note ex and making love. Watching her smile uncontrollably, dancing with her. Kissing her. Just being around her was great.

Awesome man

Yeah man, straight up

Y'all scaredy-niggers need to stop smoking tobacco and drinking coffee before dat herb

No I was just meditating straight for 6 months using marijuana like the olden days of shamans and priests
I could hear people's chatter from the apartment building which was 500meters away. They all were inside my head and some of them were demonic angry voices telling me crazy shit. Basically wasn't my own subconscious felt like I invited all typsa guests specially evil guests in me head

What it is

Just what?
I said that getting a panic attack isn't something the person having it has a say in. And you tell me some shit about your life? You are retarded because you think it is a choice issue.

Yeah that's pcp

I always get nauseous and dizzy from smoking, even just regular cigarettes. My lungs are probably shit.
I've heard about that. Apparently americans smoke a lot of weed at once because they don't mix it. I've managed to get completely stoned from as low as 0.2 grams before. I always make my joints with 2/3 weed and 1/3 tobacco.
>this delusion

>I don't have a say in being stressed

Yeah, panic attacks are rampant in the third world

This.
What the fuck are you on about user? As far as I'm concerned, having a low tolerance is fantastic in some ways. I remember at first getting high and having full on psychedelic experiences. Plus you save money and weed. Stop trying to act cool. Nobody gives a shit about your life story.

Im questioning your reasoning behind calling someone a retard for smoking after their 20s and providing response on how it does not affect my life in a negative way at all, but you are too butthurt to realize that and are clinging to the "it's not their fault they can't handle it" defense, as earlier stated, kys

Yeah as if anyone gives a fuck about his life, fucking weed supremacist needs to get over himself. Fucking idiot.

You have a sensitive stomach, maybe ulcers.

Strange. American here, I've always liked the taste of good weed. If its some brick shit then I can understand mixing it. But now with the legalization, the weed tastes amazing imo. They all have different flavor profiles. Joints are like a full gram haha. Those get you fucking ripped mate.

thank you, guys a fucking beta

Holy shit. It's not because you are stressed, it's cause something goes wrong in your brain. Could pretty much happen to everyone smoking.

I tried afew other strains. My family has its own strain of Indica been in the family for like 3 generations really. but i never told anyone that ive been growing since i was like 7 years old.

In australia there seems to be only 2 strains Bush and hydro. when i went to partys mates would be like this is hydro or this is bush not like. this is afgan cross blue dream like in america.

My family all live 1200miles or 2000km away in a colder climate and i like in tropics and we normally grow out doors . but most shit doesn't get me high as my shit. When i had plants i would get like 10-20 ounces per plant and like the next day i would sell it all to like 2 old family friends that were dealers. when i sold like a random 2grams to friends they would be like fucking fucked on it.

I take some scripts that aren't meant to be mixed with weed. You get super fucked up. Kinda nice, but sometimes bad. Once I got really fucking stoned and drunk while on my meds.

Ended up fucking my roommate. We are both dudes. Didn't speak about it again... I'm gay. But he claimed to be "straight"

Samefaggin tumblrtard

That anyway, seems like a retard and prick.

>it just happens to random people not in stressful situations

Gee, how do doctors ever distinguish it from bad indigestion??

Sorry, you're just an idiot.

Sure thing faggot

Seriously, but becareful, they might have a panic attack

Best experience would be yesterday, got to hang out with friends that I hadn't seen in months and getting really high

Worst experience would be a time where I ate too many weed brownies and I was internally terrified for over 16 hours, but I slept for nearly that whole time so it looked fine from the outside