Honestly what's keeping you alive right now? I've thought about it a few times but haven't given in to the temptation

Honestly what's keeping you alive right now? I've thought about it a few times but haven't given in to the temptation.

fear of hurting my mother, my death could legitimately kill her

I'm living with the opposite. My mom died and now I want the same.

My gf's blowjobs. Best I've ever had.

Mostly the fact that I'm too lazy to kill myself.

At least you have a GF I guess? I've been in this weird in between where I've wanted one and not wanted one at the same time. Weirdly, it starts tearing you apart a little bit.

>What's keeping you alive
Cba to type a 5 page essay on that shit.
Life's good.

>Honestly what's keeping you alive right now?
Arbitrary rules that society imposed on me.
The one that says "suicide is wrong" in particular.

I've got these crazy scars on my arm. So I obiously don't think too highly of myself. I just haven't for whatever reason

Music.

The fact that when I'll die that's it, nothing more will ever happen to me

If I were to commit sudoku, I'd probably go with hanging myself.
But there's nowhere to hang a rope in my apartment so that's what's keeping me alive

most things don't really need ANYTHING to keep them alive, other than the great desire to not cease to exist.

this is me right now. nothing really to live for. but I don't really want to stop living.

That's pretty much me at this point. I'd love to die but I have this survivor insticnt that just won't let it happen for whatever reason

Inertia, I guess?
No reason too live, but no reason too die either

Some Zen shit about merely existing in the moment

Life in every breath, my home dude.

I get where you're coming from, and I'm there too. I feel like that sucks though, it's this weird 'not feeling anything' state that makes me feel even worse.

The thought of Blitzkrieg and wwII music

I feel this is a joke, but I don't get the punchline. Sorry.

My dad, I won't do anything til he dies

So you're waiting till he's gone then you'll do it? That's heavy...

My burning hatred for people I want to destroy.

Will you do it or is this a front? I understand either way. I have this feeling sometimes as well

the thought that she might come back and ill be happy again
i know its far from what will actually happen but still, it keeps me going

Part of me wants to say, "At least you had someone" But it's pretty much my fault that I don't. Either way that sucks I'm sorry, I understand the feeling quite well

Yeah I used to feel pretty shitty about it, but it got easier over time

Epicurus and some Dao might've helped, I dunno.

The hope that some time, some day, I won't be trapped by never ending stress anymore and am able to find a girl to marry and start a family with.

I get to shoot heroin tomorrow. So I mean I still might die, but at that point it's irrelevant

why would someoen want to kill himself.
You will die anyways so just "waste" your time with videogames if you can OR try to change something for example start making sport or change yourself completely its in your hand, if you think about suicide you have not much to lose anyways.
if you are depressed then i guess this things are no real options becausee depression is a sickness so you would need help if you cant help yourself.

but there is not really a good reason to kill yourself if you havent done something really bad.

my never ending thirst for pussy and dick

I mean, this is encouraging to hear. But it's this weird feeling of self doubt and hatred. you wish you could just stop existing because you hate everything about yourself. You can't even find someone to be with that makes you happy so you start to feel worthless and unloved. What's the point of living if you're just a defective model? It's hard for some to understand

I WISH i was bi. At least it would make finding someone easier

well there you have it

>Honestly what's keeping you alive right now?
The burning force of me not giving a fuck anymore.

I've always liked this question. When you ask people this in person and they don't have time, they can't tell you.

Life is alright sometimes you just figure out how to coast through.

That's called depression, for which you could get help. It's a long road, but there HAS to be a better life.

My best friend needs me in their life.

if this is your reasoning, you really just wish to be gay.

obviously you're not a hit with the ladies, so making you bi would just mean you like dick now too, but still probably not going to do well with the ladies... so... might as well just be gay.

Hobbies, good food, hope of enlightnment through reading, feeling of greater power hidden inside myself

/thread

Does there have to be a better life though? Everyone else has probably lived it at this point? What's the reason for doing the same thing as everyone else?

But I don't like dick tho. So I get what you're saying of course but dick ain't good. So yeah, no ladies and lonely forever. I've excepted that but then the thoughts start coming in and people wonder why

But they would have to be gay in order to get with you, and since what, 1/10 people are gay that only adds 5% to the 50% of population you could potentially fuck.

So not that much of a higher chance.

>Everyone else has probably lived it at this point

>What's the reason for doing the same thing as everyone else?

you know what... if only animals took this snippet of wisdom...

that's not what life's about. you're not in competition to find happiness. life used to be a competition for survival, now we've gained technology that makes surviving much easier, and we start thinking about ridiculous stuff, like "what's the point of living if I can't do something no one has ever seen before"

oh its fucking fantastic once i got past the whole "godammit im a fag for liking guys just as much as girls" thing something lit up and ive been taking and giving as much as i can since then its also easier to come out as bi then full on gay

I don't want some poor fuck to find my body. I don't want my mom to have to deal with it.

It's not about what you do, it's about how you feel. Depression is a bitch. Apparently "normal" people get to enjoy life, laugh, love, have fun, etc.
We didn't get that by default, but we gotta keep fighting for it so that one day we may think "I'm glad I pushed through".

I get what your saying, my point is: the amount of women you'd be pulling in would be the same, regardless, no matter what your sexual orientation was, so why bother liking women at all if you never get anything from them? just go full-blown gay.

I guess that's my reason for pushing through, so someday I can tell someone I 'pushed through' it sucks though becuase some people have it so easy and they don't evne know it, or understand how depression works

my mother wouldn't appreciate it and that i'm in good physical health

I can't be with a dude though, it just doesn't work for me that way sadly. I wish it could be as easy as 'I like guys now' but I don't. I want to be with a woman but I know I won't find one. It's a real weird disconnect with the world that nobody really seems to get. I realize I won't be with anybody but it still hurts all the same, espcially since my mom died, that made things a bit worse. Nobody seems to understand why I can't be with anybody though.

same.

the never ending search for cigarettes

having people in my life that I care for, and people that care for me

lol

Meaningful relationship is what it's about man, if you can't think of anyone in your life that you enjoy spending time with then I'm truly sorry

some of us are meant to be alone

Then I feel sad for you, go out and make some friends, go hang out in a park or watch a movie or something

How do you know they actually care though? Maybe it's just an act to keep up their act? I don't even know anymore to be honest. Sometimes I feel like if I was gone nobody would give a shit and it'd be even better for the world

that's the estrogen talking

it would be the same world, your life is insignificant.

Even If they pretend they do care, if they didn't care they wouldn't put up an act

ITT: people actually think that society isn't just a way for humans to achieve an end, aka getting laid.

Exactly! I agree with you dude! The amount you want me to kill myself to make your life slightly more exciting is the amount I'd like to go too! But I can't and it sucks. I know I want be with anyone ever because I've made that desicion. The only other thing is to make my life by my talents but I've got nothing so it's literally nothing! I know you want to have some excitedment in your life but I can't do it! So sorry dude!

>Having friends you enjoy spending time with is gay

Billy nomates?

I put up an act with my parents pretending I care for free rent, and tendies

I put a .357 revolver to my head one night and I was SO close. Trigger was half way, but I pussied out cause my Mom would be upset.

the thing is.... I don't want to.

I'm fine with the few "meaningless" relationships I already have.

To see technological advancements and theres still some ok tv shows i want to complete.
Other than that though nothing.
I dont think im capable of loving another human being.
And while im not a virgin and im a modest 170 6 foot male i dont think my life has happy ending.
No wife no kids.
Just me.

Same once they go I go. No one else to hurt really.

Definetly this...

It's like, what do you do without an upset mom? I've got my grandparents but they'll go eventuaelly. What then!?!?

the end isn't getting laid.

that's more a middle-man to survival. society/civilization is a way for our species to propagate to higher numbers, unacheivable as hunter-gatherers.

I wouldnt mind seeing a massive 3rd world war and revolution.

Honestly dude! I don't care if you do it and probably wouldn't even watch the vid if you linked it. I just wanted you to know how meaningless you really are.

Sometimes I feel like anime is all i've got left. And I realize how sad that is

anybody else waiting for the singularity so they could just put their mind in a computer?

what is wwII music?

do you mean Wagner? because that music was written about 100 years prior

I mean, thanks for confirming my suspicious! But can I ask why you feel the need to let people know why they're so worthless? Like, how old are you? Enough to be edgy? Or is it because you hate yourself but you're too afraid to admit it? Either way it's fine! I get it! Life sucks! And Sup Forums is a cool place to vent but I just want to hear your reasoning! ^_^

yup i'm currently destroying the hell out of my body so I have no choice, don't wanna puss out at the end

, if you want to understand your direction you want to go
Try writing it down or understanding the specifics and research to see if others have been where you are too see what they did, or dont, i dont mind

lol I think you're doing it wrong. what if you kill yourself before it happens

Simple Question :

When u die, how do u expect enyoing Video Games and delicious Food ?

Thats what keeping me alive

i have simply put it off for so long that the desire has dulled to a ache rather than the nerve-spliting desire it once was

the prep work needed for how i wish to go out of this world are...costly. thats my reason.
>tl;dr i dont have monies needed for big explosion

The only thing keeping me buzzing are bee puns man. You just gotta beelieve there's sweeter nectar out there

Same Guy

I've forgot memes

No feels no problem. End of this sorry excuse for a story. I can't wait to sleep forever. I love sleep.

I love you, and I don't care if that's gay.

Ife you have a bad day let me tell you that I have a private church mining room in second floor they are singing right now for Christ's sake i can not fapp dammit can I have some private what i must do to fapp go in hotel

Sadly enough I think I agree with you. But then I wouldn't be able to talk to my friends here! They don't have names but I still enjoy being around them! Just because soceity doesnt'y get it doesn't mean that this interatctiion is worthelss right?

I'm 28, I totally will be the first to admit i'm not the most savory of characters. I actually told my best friend something very similar, if you keep letting other people's feeling toward you, or worries about you, drive your decisions you'll just end up being this passive bitch your whole life, and I don't think you wanna live like that do you?

That's pic is sweeter than honey. I'd like to get stung by her if you know what I'm saying.

I have a fear of my own veins so I can't slit my wrists. Plus I'm borderline so my mood usually changes before I can act upon the suicidal thoughs

Quit bumbling around, tidy yourself up. There's plenty of worker bees in the clover fields. I'm sure you'll be a drone one day

The belief that things will be better later on.

my mom and my little sister

>perfect relation for 6 years
>after a month break-up, she becomes the fuckbuddy of someone I know (not a friend though)
>feel like a cuck for not putting a gun in this guy's mouth for flirting with her when I'm around

what do. she begged me not to hurt him, so it's clear she's in love too. I don't really mind that she finds someone else, that's good for her. But flirting in front of me is provocating me, right? Should I condone that? Break-up is 4 months ago approx

Nice trips user, you just gotta beelieve