User

user,
why did god create woman ?

because men aren't equipped to have babies

he likes boobs

For the keks.

it feels good to put your erect penis into a vagina.

So men can opress something :D and rape something

It's described in the 2nd chapter of Genesis in the Bible

someone has to run the world

> implying God

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa check and mate

if he didn't, men would become lazy slobs

because hot and sexy

So they can suck the souls out of men.

/thread

To separate the men from the boys, duh.

MOAR

Cause hot

So Adam is walking around in the garden of Eden when God appears. "How do you like the place?" God asks Adam.

"It's nice," Adam replies. "But I'm lonely. I need a companion"

"It's funny you should say that, " God replies. "I've been thinking about this thing called 'woman'."

"What is woman?" Adam asks God.

"Woman is the most perfect creature I'll ever create. She will be intelligent, beautiful, funny, charming. Everything you will ever want in a companion. The two of you will live blissfully happy lives together."

"That sounds great," Adam says eagerly. "Can you make woman so we can be happy?"

"There's only one thing Adam," God says. "In order to make her, I'll need something from you. I'm going to need one of your legs and one of your arms."

Adam looks thoughtfully at God for a few moments.

"What can you make with a rib?"

cause hot and pretty

Because the world would suck without this

Even this horribly misguided cosplay makes me happy

To punish men

Because she might not exist for you personally but she's fun to think about.

To make our lives miserable. If we weren't sexually attracted to them, we would never even bother giving them the time of day. Without that, they are just weaker men who suck at everything.

Because she's hot

The real Amy adams is hot too

boobies are good

this user has known the suffering of a long term relationship.

Even if you HATE women, there's a goodness to look at. I just don't get why you want them gone

To piss us off because he knew we would get board with in a few centuries after we managed to achieve space travel and immortality. So he said fuck it, let me throw a wrench in this operation to make things interesting, and BAM women.

God does not exist faggot

Does doesn't exist but the advantage of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction is that due to that two sets of genetics being mixed for sexual reproduction which leads to greater genetic variation. This was very important for early life and evolution in general

>dat ass

Nobody has contested any of these images. Which leads me to believe that none of you actually hate women. They look good at the very least and it's fun to fantasize about that best of them at the very least, so there we have it.

Because god is secretly a trap. One day he was dressed up & thought to himself "you know who whould want this? Adam. But i'll make the penis more feminine so he can enjoy it"

for fun

To torment his first creation, man.

To give man something to live for, without woman or babies we would destroy ourselves worse than we already do. If you want a prime example of what it would be like watch children of men starring clive owens.

All the tits are too small. These bitches are too skinny fam.

Holy trips checked
Also, wat?

Moar plzzzz

kek

Nobody is giving me a reason why these pictures I've posted are bad, this thread is dead.

>To separate the men from their money

Das ghey fam

classic

God fears that if man lives too long, he will become too powerful. So he created women to shorten to distract him and shorten his life.

he didn't evolution dide

Keep complaining but none of you have said ANYTHING about the hot girls I've posted. You're just being dummies guys. Girls are awesome

Pussy

ALLAH made woman for to be underling and servant of MAN.

I fucking hate her and her bullshit costume, but I want to fuck her.

Give a problem with the girls I'm posting and MAYBE this thread would be legit. But you cant because they're awesome and make the world just a little bit better

to fap

Exactly, even with the stupid costume you love her. Girls are the best.

Exactly

t. Kissles virgin

>These bitches are healthy fam.

ftfy, you collard greens eating, welfare getting, no child support paying nigger.

You're literally arguing with yourself about how the girls in your pictures aren't bad. Nobody said they were, anyway. srsly..

Because he wants us to suffer

MGTOW

Because someone was needed to make 78 cents for every dollar Adam made. God is the most ancient of trolls.

To worship them ..

>ministers of defense
>of Eurabia.

Also fucking gross at the same time. Who knows where some of them have been, what diseases they have, also fucking babies are gross and all that pregnancy shit. Not to mention most are manipulative money grabbing whores. But my penis cannot resist the urge sometimes:/

That's why I think if there is a god he's super gay.

Most women are fat ugly pigs

For procreation: what else?
>what is sexual reproduction

cause man need someone to wash the dishes

FUCK GOD FOR MAKING WOMEN OPPRESSED

Sure! But you still have a reason to love girls! Everyone does! Cause they are awesome whether people want to say so or not! I get it, I'll never have a girlfriend, everyone rejects me. I still love girls though. So I get it, but nobody can contest these women I've posted. So this thread might as well be fucking pointless

This

For to meme

At the first day he created man, on the 5th day he created women, 2016 years after he created traps

kek

That quote alone made me vote for trump.

cumdumpsters

>if he didn't, men would become too efficient at getting shit done and not have any more work to do
Fix'd

i feel your pain user

Surgically remove your testicles and you'll be alright. Imagine how much time you'd have if you didn't have to worry about girls.

Lmfao

I can I just wont bother because that will annoy you more. Even if you don't believe me there will be a little niggling doubt in the back of your brain, what if user really could. Maybe that will make you think about the question yourself and try to answer it for yourself you lazy cunt, expecting Sup Forums to do all the thinking for you.

However I will start you on the right path: the original question is not what is wrong with the appearance of the obviously attractive women but why does gender itself exist.

Most modern women are entitled pieces of shit, you are retarded if you think otherwise.

But I'm not even bitter at this point. It's just, they're good to look at and even gawk at sometimes. I love them even if I don't get that back. Maybe it sucks but Girls still have worth in this world because they're fucking sexy! Maybe that's just me, but nobody has contested that, so I think that's why this thread is dumb

Reality is information. Life reacts to and changes information. It refines it over time. Genders are a biological construct suiting that very need.

because evolution ended up selecting for men and women to be different to allow a species to specialize in 2 roles in the wild.

I'm drunk as fuck but I don't understand what you're saying? I'm not a feminist. Think women are pretty and good to look at. Even if that's the only worth they have I'd take that over men because I'm attracted to them zero percent. I like looking at women especially AT&T Girl. I know I wan't be with an attractive woman but I still like them. I don't get your question or statement? I said that nobody could contest my statement that the women I posted were at the very least beaustiful and nobdy has so the thread is dumb and pointless. I've met women that could do more than look pretty BUT at the very least they can look very pretty which proves that they are not pointless. Unless you're gay I guess then you don't care.

Are you at least trying ? I feel way too alone user :(

I get disrepcting them or hating them becuase they don't like you back user! I just don't think that women are worthless! I like them and think they are, at the very least, very nice to look at. Even if I will never be with one at this point. I get that hating them becomes natural but they are still PRETTY so they are not worthless as far as I'm concerned if that makes any sense.

Because he hates your faggot ass

yeah yeah i understand you user

Please stop saying the same thing over and over again you sperg.

>points out a fact that their tits are small, possibly because they're skinny which is another fact
>gets called kissless virgin

For the sandwiches.