Why are black people so good at sports? How can we close the gap? The NFL and NBA is like 95% niggers

Why are black people so good at sports? How can we close the gap? The NFL and NBA is like 95% niggers.

> 6'11'' -- 310

Would be skinny.

Anyway, I thought this old shit was over with.
OP = dumbass.

Because its cheaper to buy a ball than go to college

When you got nothing else going on for you. You have the line of thought, train, get pro, get rich. You donĀ“t actually need to think that much to become pro athlete, just do exactly what you are told. If you come from "better" quality life you have so many options to choose from so you will become confused, if you have only two its much easier. Best football (soccer) players usually come from poor families and countries

Because niggers were bred like horses for 250 years. Like livestock.

the sports gap is way too high

someone will still need to be the QB.

And there is more people living in shitty conditions than good ones, so there is more naturally talented people focusing on becoming athletes. Of course there is even greater amount of those people who will never make it, tho we will never hear about them.

Because even in 2016 whites engineer blacks for their own gain. Niggers train their entire lives hoping to play professional sports to entertain whites. Football is just modern day mandingo fighting.

the shadow doesn't match your photoshop

LOL at that vertical. What is he, Michael Jordan?

Even most Quarterbacks are niggers nowadays.

first pic is still shooped, armpit.

because we bred them that way.

55 reps of what

No way this dude runs a 4.3 40 and looks like that.

>Why are black people so good at sports?
They were bred that way.

Russell Wilson, Tyrod Taylor, Cam Newton, Dak Prescott, Colin Kaepernick, and Jameis Winston are the only black starting quarterbacks in the NFL right now.

That's 26 other spots filled by white boys.

False. Most QB's are white. There's a bunch of black QBs in college football because they can run but that shit doesn't fly in the NFL. Thinking is required

This.

Its a biological thing

Niggers are predetermined to build more muscle mass and build it quicker. This is due to evolutionary traits needed to survive in their original spawning locations.

While on the other hand, whites are predetermined to be smaller, but more lean, agile, and yes have a higher intellect capacity by nature. This is not to say one can no achieve or surpass the other in one field, but these would be one off, for a lack of a better term, mutants.

This is, mutants in the literal sense of a mutation in their normal physiology. The only way you would be able to achieve the negroid physiology in whites would be by doing a selective breeding system, which i would highly not suggest because you also stand to loose other traits.

All racism aside, whites because of our physiology are more capable and resourceful, able to live in the harshest conditions, while the negroid is not.

Trading physical strength over resilience is a bad trade off.

Of all humans, people with dark skin possess the highest degree of genetic variability. The humans with the highest ratio of fast to slow twitch muscle fibers (good for sprinting) and vice versa (good for marathons) are black. In a place like America, a higher percentage of blacks also live in poverty where sports may be the only reasonable path to scholarships, wealth, and social acceptance, so they spend more time focusing on sportsball games and from younger ages. Attached is my memory-interpretation of this graphic I seen this one time made by some syentusts.

Make slavery legal, force white poeple to pick cotton and plow fields by hand, kill all the weak or smart ones, allow for a few hundred years, have revolution and free the white people. White people now good at sports, like to kill other white people and can't read.
>profit?

Out of all qbs you post the one that cheats

so were whites, knights and such

Oh shit yeah you're right. I should post the gay QB instead.

>Bench
>55 reps

You do realise that those pictures are photoshopped, right?

Its all perspective, your looking at if there are not giant white men in the world. Because you only see the blacks in professional sports doesn't make them the best at it, just paid the most. You can say the same for Asian doctors, White bankers, and Mexican gardeners.

Doubledubs speaks the truth.

I don't care because I'm white with a successful career and I have a huge cock.

Shit dress sense though.
And you took a selfie, meaning that you are a teenage girl.
Aside from that, well done you!

Tell me how good are they in crosscountry skiing?
Or any wintersport

How so? Nice suit, reasonably fitted. Looks kinda Mediterranean and has a big cock. 9/10 would bang

my nigga shigiga

Are you retarded?