I catfished about 12 girls over the course of 15 years

i catfished about 12 girls over the course of 15 years.

AMA

It's pretty fun isn't it?

i know right? its a blast. its way more fun than wasting time playing sims or some other stupid game. but at the end of the day its still just a game.

Have you ever catfished a real catfish?

>talks about catfishing
>posts photo of bristle nosed pleco.

Lol OP is a fuckin scrub

Have you ever fished for catfish?

well, now that you ask, yes i have. i have convinced several catfish that the fake bait i was using, was in fact, real bait. this led to me hooking them, reeling them in, then releasing them because they are disgusting creatures and the idea of actually ingesting one is foul.

ladies and gentleman, an ichthyologist is in our midst. also nice dubs

I use the #lesbiansnapchat and Casper to catfish lesbians into thinking I'm a grill. Profit.

i dont deny this. in fact i quit because I'm pretty sure one of the girls just killed herself. i feel kinda bad about it.

Farm raised catfish is the shit though. And depending on where you catch them from they can be good. They're actually primarily preditors who also bottom feed. Most people think they are primarily bottom feeders.

heh. i have a radical twist to the plan. I actually use my own face for my catfishing. i just created an entirely new persona, fb, and the rest of it apart from my own life. its risky but much easier when they want to Skype and stuff.

in my professional life i know about things like bioaccumulation of toxics like PCB and PAH. There's no chance I would ever eat a fresh water catfish from any waterway remotely close to a metropolitan area.

yes. the largest one i ever caught was 72 lbs.

OP here. for the purposes of this thread, lets assume that all girls i catfished were 18+. yeah, we'll go with that.

There were also dogs involved with 6 of the girls.

why do we care?
and do you feel any more fulfillment?
are you just as lonely when you started?

Pics or gtfo

im really not an expert, but arent you supposed to catfish guys..?

....proceed....

idk. maybe you don't? yes, i feel just as lonely. its an addiction.

I'm pretty sure if its human, you can trick it into falling in love with you and doing sexual things for you

the best was this chub from canada with three pitbulls. she fucked him just about every day for me.

this one was fun. she wanted to play sims.

Where do you find sets of guy pics? I use Instagram but I can never find nudes with face to send when they ask for one.

i use my own face.

Bump with some OC I fished

That isn't catfishing then you silly tard.

sure it is. different persona. different Facebook. different name. i made up a whole person. its just easier to use my own face so we can Skype fuck.

what did you get out of them?

Exploiting women without there consent. This is what happens when a women isn't president. You have been reported to the authorities

>Exploiting women without there consent.
>there consent.
>there

This is what happens when you let women on Sup Forums.

you reported me to the cyber police? i dun goof'd

>You have been reported to the authorities
you have fun with that

Don't see the point of catfishing. It seems like such a waste of time. I prefer to just start something with the person and then fuck them evebtually.

Have a laundry list of chicks all over the place

everyone needs a hobby. you can do a lot of what you do through catfishing and save yourself the trouble of being in person. Plus you can fuck up their lives by sharing fucked up nudes to their family.

>mfw your triggered
>mfw there will never be a woman president
>because women are animals

Agreed and my hobby lines up with yours, but I actually create a sort of relationship. To where I get free sex and housing wherever I travel. To each their own I guess.

yeah but many catfish are unattractive. So this is the best they an do.

Personally it is too time consuming to build and maintain a relationship with someone I don't care about unless I have something to gain or have a personal malice against them.

currently cultivating a relationship with a coworker I intend to get fired. She is the last person standing in the way of me getting promoted eventually and too much of a liability. Plus I disdain her presence.

That's is the reasoning behind being a catfish I suppose.

I see to be very good at it, I also used to have a lot of time. Now I still have time but have to be more productive wth it. Doesn't stop me from making new relationships. You'd be surprised how easily it can be done.

Your situation sounds promising, good luck on the promotion

quads

The bitch is a hypochondriac and a drama queen.; Allows her family's drama to be hers. And since she's disabled (partially deaf/partially blind) she uses this as a weapon against others at work. our company is big on the anti discrimination crap and leaps at the chance to prove it even if there is no real case.

Almost got me in trouble one time with it. Suckered the management into pitying me instead. Since then I've been gunning for her job little by little.

> Women are animals.
> As I act like an animal.

You made us this way cunts now suffer the consequences of you pointless rights to vote and own property

same

> We act like animals for some reason other than ourselves.

Please become an adult.