What does Sup Forums think about latinas?

What does Sup Forums think about latinas?

why doesn't she redecorate

I'd date them, but i doubt any would be inclined to my Sup Forums tier autism

They are hawt

>what is poverty

What is it with Colombians, Argentines,and Brazilians showing off their women to people on here. R U gay???

They're trying to get us to enjoy their women so they can sneak in as ladyboys

South Americans are proud to see their women with foreigners

It's their daily tribute to their overlords

All of these make sense.

To attract sex tourists promising them to get laid with hot latinas and once they set foot in South America ambush them with our thieving mestizo skills and confiscate their belongings.

Latinas from which place specifically, Latin America, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy or Romania?

>proud to see their women with foreigners
me too. i feel so proud when i see a russian girl with a guy of other country or at least ethnicity

bitch can't even shave her pits right

>Latin America
>Latin
Stop LARPing.

Latinas refers specifically to women from Latin America, the other ones can be called 'latin women''

Why? I'm seriously curious as to why some guys do this.

because of cuckoldry, that's why

Like I would care..
>being too dumb to get the point.
says who, gringo intelectuals and anthropologists?

i think all people want to have something they can be proud of. and if there is nothing else left we find something that can give us at least an illusion of it.
and our women are like a product of a russian ethnicity so if i see people like those products i feel proud.

look in wiki, it's common knowledge

PHWOAR

Miriam is NOT latina

Hit em and quit em when they're young, before it's too late.

Is that a Zig-Zag book on the floor?

Only if you get some trashy dumb bitch, all women (even the 40+ yo ones) in my family and my friends family are slim

Yes I know about the USA "Latino" term. The point is that it does not make sense to use linguistic categories as races, not to mention that whenever they speak of "Latinos" they basically refer to the community and culture of Mexican and Caribbean immigrants. Identifying yourself with that is pathetic enough.

So what is she, germanica, nordica, celta?

well, it seems they need to tag people according to their culture, and the poor anglo fucks confuse it with race or ethnicity, the same happens with slavs

Yeah I have seen lots of hot moms in Brazil and lots of over 40s qts on tinder from both Brazil and Colombia

>Latina
>France, Switzerland, Belgium

Wut ?

This is true for all women, but the "fat latina meme" exists here in the US because of the type of Mexican and Central American immigrants we get. A disproportionately high percentage of them will look like an onion-shaped goblin by the age of 30 with very few exceptions.

French and Italian speaking areas m80.

Shut up and go back to mowing my lawn, Paco.

>those double dubs
As have I, and it seems the hot ones with good genes and lifestyle tend to stay in their own countries.

So because they speak a latin language that makes them latinas ?

Tell me more about the western africans latinas user.

would waifu brasil, columbia, paraguay

wouldnt waifu argentina, chile

ARGENTINA BTFO
Can they ever recover

Sì Senor.

It's almost like that was the joke..
Stop being so ass licking, Brayan..

>Trying to joke
>With a Swiss

this. There is a 45 year old MILF at work from cuba, she has an amazing fucking body with a gigantic ass. She's at least 5'9 and 140 pounds.

desu I'd still hit the one on the right

Being a 20 year old virgin sucks.

Great for cream pies and then leaving

>France, Switzerland, Belgium
From a country whose official language is a derivate of Latin, and/or who has a significant part of its population that have a Latin ancestry.
You can add among others Luxembourg, Romania, USA, Canada, China (Macau), Mauritius, The Netherlands (Curaçao), UK (Jersey and Guernesey).
>tfw you could have a Latina Sino-Macanese gf from Canada or a Latina Franglo-Indian gf from Mauritius.

Australians or Canadians are not anglos?

Armobro knows what's up

Canadians have French as an official language and a lot of Latinos (French Canadian) in their population. They're both Anglo and Latino.
Nobody said anything about Australia. Australians are anglo. They aren't Latino.

italian

>Latino (/læˈtinoʊ/ or /ləˈtinoʊ/)[1] is a term often used to refer to people with cultural ties to Latin America and people of nationalities within the bounds of Latin America, in contrast to Hispanic which is a demonym that includes Spaniards and other speakers of the Spanish language.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]

Canadian aren't Latinos

She wouldnt be poor if she knew what to do with that body of hers

>tfw i met a girl that's kinda cute. Came to her house and her mom is 10 times better.

Foking hell

A lot of Latinos have Italian ancestry.

Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil is very common. Other countries too. That is, italians looks like a Latin Americans

Very talkative, stormy, emotional. Sometimes it feels tiring for my mentality (northern mongol and shiet) but mostly i love it since, you know, opposites attracting each other. They seems like a kids - fair and naive. That's cute.

i am aware of that, i was pointing out miriam is italian, she is born in italy and lives and works there, she isn't from latin america

Because it's one of the few good things that those countries have and can feel proud about.

angolans are qt
dunno anything about Mozambique

Yea I loved Latinas since I was a lil lad but it's pretty sad

Who is that?

Hope to make you proud someday bro

You should hare read the Etymology part of the wikipedia page. Here's the last phrase.
>French Canadians and US French and Creoles are latin(e) people as well.

Then they say, in US America, "Neither "Hispanic" nor "Latino" refers to a race, as a person of Latino/Hispanic ethnicity can be of any race.", and that a Latino is a:
Spanish speakers and persons belonging to a household where Spanish was spoken
Persons with Spanish heritage by birth location
Persons who self-identify with Latin America, excluding Brazil

So, if you're a Brit through and through, but your nanny or someone in your household ever spoke Spanish, and you go in the USA, you could call yourself a Latino while there.

Before Americans exported their cultural retardation abroad, "Latins" meant people from Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Romania, etc.... and Latin-Americans were...the Latins (latin derived language speakers) in the American continent! It's a compound word, Latin doesn't mean the same as Latin-American, at least not specifically. Americans are lazy and because in English they call themselves just Americans they excluded that part when mentioning the Latin-American peoples, then they twisted it further and called them Latinos even when speaking in English. Latino is how Latin is called in Spanish (and Portuguese, Italian,...).

When the Fourth Crusade rekt Byzantium they established there the Latin Empire because it was formed mostly by French and Italian crusaders. The Italian crusaders called that the Impero Latino.

Anyway, it's how things work when uncultured Anglo-Germanic barbarians rise to world domination, they also stole from us the title of "Hispanics", now Hispanics mean Mexicans, Bolivians, etc... that people are Hispanic-Americans which is not the same as just Hispanics which is specifically Spaniards (or even Portuguese if we go for the most ancient Roman version)

Pretty hot. Too bad latin american countries are mostly shitholes with murder rates through the roof.