Do you hate your job? What are you doing about it? How do you deal with it in the meantime?

Do you hate your job? What are you doing about it? How do you deal with it in the meantime?

I hate my job and I can't leave because I got a felony after getting it, so nobody will hire me. I'm getting into rental properties to be able to quit eventually. In the meantime, I drink a lot more than I'd like to...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sexy_things_nsfw/comments/4ixfmx/molly_jane_a_morning_with_molly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/Sexy_things_nsfw/comments/4ixfmx/molly_jane_a_morning_with_molly/

I hate my job also, for me is a lot of stress and responsability, lately I'm doing nothing at all, I come to work, sit here and wait until something happen, now i'm in this way for 7 months, the other day my boss told or anything change or I'll be fired i felt happy when he was saying that to me. I have just to wait a little more.

What do you do? Why do you want to get fired?

Because if they fired me i will receive a compensation, I've been working here for 12 years so the compensation is going to be very good, I just have to wait a little more.

I sell machinery to apply labels on food, beverage, chemicals, etc, also machines to apply barcodes.

i like my job, buts its minumum wage. Its more of an inbetween job.

But its great. I work at an occult/mystical bookstore. I get to talk about trippy shit all day and hit on girls all day.

That sounds like a sweet job if you don't really need money. How old are you?

nice!

I quit my job first thing this morning.

I was fucking miserable there. Now it feelsgoodman.

What's your plan now?

Onwards and upwards, bro. Find somewhere better with experience gained.

I hated my job then I joined the royal marines and had the most fun I ever had in Afghan

What job was it?

Just quit you fucking moron.

Chances are if you get fired for cause they don't need to give you any compensation. Just a heads up user

He needs to start wearing flamboyant shit and being annoying, but keep doing his duties.

why are you curious of user's age?

top kek

Gave my two week notice last week. Everyone is being real cool about it and i didn't burn a bridge. My new job is gonna be less physical and pay way better and its gonna have way more perks. You're a fool if you quit before finding a nes gig- or you're not self reliant yet.

Because he's working a "transitional" job.

Like Saul Goodman in season 2 of Better Call Saul... amazing show btw

What was your old gig and what's the new one?

lol better find some healthy habits, you silly bitch

that's gonna look bad on their resume. unless they want to be a welfare king/queen

He's gonna put the reason he got fired on his resume? A resume loos like this:

Professional Faggot: July 2014 - December 2016

Not,

Professional Faggot: July 2014 - December 2016 - Fired for being flamboyant and annoying, but not really technically doing anything wrong

Same, except I found this job after prison. They didn't background check.
I save every penny I earn and I leap at pennies on the ground.
Once I have 2 years of employment I'll be a lot more able to get a mortgage to rent out property. About 1 year left.
Building credit now also.
Paid 12/hr.
It just sucks that a background ruins everything because I'm always the hardest worker and always have been.
I got a raise 2 months after I started this job.

Dude, I got a mortgage with a felony. They check everything but background. Here's what I did. I bought a a duplex with 5% down. So like $10K all in. My mortgage is $1800. I rent out half for $1500. And after I have 20% equity, my payment drops to $1500.

My buddy got me a job at this shop he works at, I ended up quitting last week. That place was trash.

I went on indeed and started filling out applications and sending in my resume, now I got an interview on Monday. Wish me luck m8s

What was the job? What kind of job are you looking for? Why was it trash? Why not find a job before quitting? Good luck bro

It was a metal shop. They had me deburring the pieces that came off the cnc or the Bridgeport, and then i would etch in the part number. 5 am to 4pm, and for 2 hours a day i would actually work. I couldn't stand not working for the other 8 hours so I quit.

As a new job I'm just looking for something that isn't completely shit tier like moving shopping carts or fast food. I just need something for the winter and then in April I can go back to my old job and make decent money. Meanwhile I plan on getting an electrician apprenticeship going.

I have money in the bank that will last me a while so im not worried about finances. That's pretty much it

fuck I love Asians so much. They're like sexy aliens you can fuck

Hate is a bit strong but I do dislike it. I'm doing fuck all about it because I've knocked my girlfriend up and I won't be able to get paternity leave anywhere else and she'll need me around (health conditions will make the early days of the baby really difficult). Once the baby is out I'll look for something else.

How do I deal with it/with life? Honestly I don't, then every few weeks it gets too much and I cry. I just want off of this ride.

The electrician thing is the way to go. Trade workers can make bank. And it's fulfilling.

What do you do? What health conditions does your girl have, if you don't mind me asking? Have you considered abortion? How about marriage?