ITT: prove you're white

ITT: prove you're white

I buy cheap shoes/clothes and expensive beer.

I like art and photography

I have white skin

I have a hot white wife with a nice round ass and I really want to watch her fuck a big black dick

I love spicy food like BBQ chips

I know my father

When I say "damn" it only had one syalble

i'm not slave

my mother is my aunt

I no longer own a bike

my primary source of protein is raw beef out of a can

My cousins are actually the children of my parents' siblings

i live in my car

I've never stolen anything.

Me and my sister have the same mom and dad.

i fucking hate myself and wish for death almost daily

i wear a fedora, operate out of starbucks, order a mocha every day because if i ordered a hot chocolate i wouldn't look like an adult, pull out my sick macbook, pretend to hack while actually watching anime, only listen to artists no one's ever heard of, wear glasses with thick rims, own a pocketwatch, play children's trading card games competitively, weigh over 400lbs, don't shave, am a militant atheist, and preach liberalism but only to beautiful white people like yourself, mmmmmm'lady

If something doesn't go my way and I use the skin color card I'm a racist

Also because people seem to find people of my skin color reasonable and non threatening because over years we haven't been unreasonable and threatening. I have privilege and should be ashamed.

I can read.

you could probably incorporate my front teeth into the floor plan for a white wooden fence

My existence is proof of racism

my breakfast every morning is baked beans out of a can on a slice of wonderbread garnished with mustard

Nice try niggers

corduroy overalls, a plaid dress shirt, a brown leather belt, and a straw hat are literally the only outfit i own, and i never wash it

I can read

Cumberland valley high school girls basketball team (all white) beat the Harrisburg girls basketball team (all black) in a b-ball game.
Bet that has the nogs up in arms.
Whites beating blacks in basketball. Ha Ha
Better call black lives matter.

i am more concerned about the fact that in current year we still have racially homogeneous basketball teams

I dream of a White Christmas, just like the ones I used to know

I voted for Trump

i am in love with someone named brad

Blonde hair, blue eyes. Drink like degenerate, buy expensive clothes. Do cocaine like a madman. Able to talk myself out of tickets, always get the benefit of the doubt. Havent accomplished anything worthy in my life, people still find me smart.
Life is good man.

I go to go to BLM protests because my wife's bull invited me.

i use the word "illogical" in everyday conversation, my house has cubicles in it, and all of my preferred foods can be microwaved and contain cheese

This must be you

More Niggers

if someone took my stapler i would run them down with a tractor

i still drive a jeep

i can't go out in the sun or else i sparkle and turn to dust

i can't reach my ass to wipe

i unironically use the word "nigger"

god hates fags... unless they're old

>Twilight reference
>Probably woman
Tits or gtfo

i unironically use the phrase "tits or gtfo"

iced green tea and classical music played from an iphone are the only appropriate ambiance to accompany weed

You know you can click the post number to reply, newfag.
>inb4 "i unironically use the word "newfag""
>inb4 "i unironically use the phrase "inb4 whatever"

like, duuuuuuuuuude, like, you know, i really just feel like, y'know, like, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan *urp*

I be human

i unironically quote the same user twice in a row

I drink espresso in the morning with freshly roasted beans that i grind myself

i have acne and my balls still haven't dropped at the age of 26

my life on wow is more enriched and rewarding than my real life

i have a bristly mustache, drink whiskey, and kill small animals for sport

If someone took my stapler I would burn this place down.

I also miss out on office cake when i gets passed around.

Only niggers fall in love

i can't dance

I pronounce it These Testicles.

I live in the Midwest, work at a corn processing factory, belong to a union, spend my free time on Sup Forums & vanilla WoW private realms, actively resist finding a girlfriend because I've had my heart broken a couple times, and wrote this whole sentence with proper English.

me poo in loo, why not yoo?

>racially homogeneous

white person confirmed

im in college

i militantly oppose race mixing

I filled out a W-4.

white people confirmed

i actually care about proper spelling and grammar on the internet because i'm so pathetically insecure about my intelligence that i'd rather sound like a preppy douchebag than an alright fella who is altogether unremarkable and might possibly be high

I'm white.
No nigger would wear this shirt

Never got cought stealing shit.....

I'm white because I know who this guy is

i didn't get to be on top even once during my time in prison for shooting people in a small enclosed space who suspected nothing

Ah dun know who ma Pa is... 'n he dun lives wid uz.

wrong

Wow. you got me. Hats off to that guy

This one is a woman/fag

i'm white

I have yellow teeth and psoriasis

i once ate an entire underweight child in one sitting

I graduated high school and didn't receive preferential treatment based on factors out of my control when I applied to university.

haha long boy

Im vegan

I've never been in trouble with the police despite breaking numerous laws.

I stand still while upbeat music is playing and act like I'm in a courtroom. Then I look around at others with a pained look on my face and then talk shit about the loose, fun people because I'm so uptight. But I'm too much of a coward to say anything to their face and will avoid eye contact with black people because I'm racist and I think I can hide it.

I'm employed. Have been since legal age.

I walk around with an undeserved air of superiority

found the niggers

I drink vodka

I don't want to give black people a chance to succeed

>avoid eye contact with black people because I'm racist and I think I can hide it

actually avoid eye contact with black people for the same reason you avoid eye contact with monkeys at the zoo:

they will throw feces at you

could be hispanic

Blacks wouldn't need that if it weren't for fucking white people. The fact that affirmative action is necessary for a black person to get into school says all you need to know about whites.

Aunt a black would say anty

actually says all you need to know about subpar intelligence of negro people

I own a jar of mayonnaise

I wear a tie to work

And I don't #blessed when I do

white person confirmed

Never would have had to do that if blacks were given a chance. We should have affirmative action in all areas of life so we have a chance to show our superiority.

please show superior swimming skills by returning to africa without a boat

How do you know about #blessed? You follow black people around because you're obsessed with them? Figures you're an ungrateful atheist who thinks he can do it all on his own. White people are like that, they don't like to acknowledge those they are indebted to. Whites are an embarrassment and can't do anythinjg on their own unless they're molesting kids

I am not keeping it one hundred.

Im liberal

>don't like to acknowledge those they are indebted to

the way niggers are indebted to us for bringing their black asses to the greatest nation on god's green earth?