Alright Sup Forums. I'm a 6-7/10 face with 8/10 body, 8/10 wealth, and 9/10 intelligence...

Alright Sup Forums. I'm a 6-7/10 face with 8/10 body, 8/10 wealth, and 9/10 intelligence. I can only seem to attract 4-5/10 women. What gives?

you probably have a shitty personality

Attitude.

you're a cunt

Got that 8-9/10 face, 8/10 wealth, 8/10 intelligence but i'm short as fuck.
Feels bad man.
Even short girls ain't interested by short guy.

because you're rating yourself, retard

post a picture so us Sup Forumstards can rip you a new asshole

Sounds like you are 8-9/10 asshole

You probably upped your numbers ugly ass.

you're actually a 4-5 face, 5-6 body and 2-10 wealthy and a massive cunt

You might just be a dick.
Also, a self assessed 7/10 is usually closer to a four in reality.

It's easy. Those numbers are bullshit.

ITT: People who think they are way smarter/cooler/prettier than they really are.

Anyone saying he's 9/10 intelligence and ain't stephen hawking is obviously a 2/10

I am generally a very positive person and perform well in social situations. I'm a bit stiff emotionally, because emotions are generally stupid reactions, but it doesn't make any sense that something so basic and irrelevant would cause such a drastic discrepancy between expectation and reality.

The fact that you're lying about yourself on the internet

You are also 10/10 on the spectrum that's why you believe all of the former

>9/10 intelligence

There's your problem, retard. The women must love being corrected by you constantly.

I wouldn't say i'm cool at all though, lot of self consciousness about me being short is prolly the part that make them run away.

You're coming to a Chinese cartoon board for resurassurance that you are likeable, you're obviously 0/10 confidence and 1/10 charisma. Which are the traits that actually matter, although being good looking helps it isn't worth shit if you're socially retarded.

Everyone attracts 4-5/10 bitches, they'll fuck anything

Yeah, you are a dick.

Deal with that first, lose the 'im grea't ego-trip,then you might have a chance of just being an idiot.

Yeah cause emotions aren't at all the most important part in the seduction process.

I can tell by your answer that you're delusional and shit socially

Same here bro i had some of the hottest chicks when i was 16, now im 19 and my height just kicked me out of the game. Fucking sucks.

Yeah you're a faggot who thinks he's clever that's all. I'm guessing young, there is still hope you will grow out of it

That.
Ugly confident retards score way more girls than awkward good looking betas.

you think too much, women are mostly not that complicated but some guys put them on a fucking pedestal and make them unreachable then women shit on them from a great height and the bloke thinks he's done something wrong and must be beta with women, women are not goddesses, they are not perfect, etc, etc, treat them as such and they will often use you and you'll still be a kissless virgin.

Everyone adds at least two ponts across the board when they self-rate. It's like a fisherman's lie, a chick's weight, or a cougar's age. Also no one who is stupid thinks they are stupid. Usually they are the one's saying shit like "9/10 intelligence"...

If 9/10 represents the top 10 percentile, than one in ten people you know are a 9/10. You probably know many of these people. They aren't that rare.

>7/10
>6'2"
>broad and muscly (use to be a little chubby til /fit/ motivated me)
>hairy like big fuzzy Siberian bear
>socially inept like everyone here
>only girl I've been with didn't let me stick it in
>just wanted to lick my body hair while I fingered her
>try to pick up twinks instead (Inb4 gay, whatever)
>twinks only interested I other twinks
>only gay men that flirt with me are also big fuzzy bears

Feelsbasman

Because in reality you're only half of all of these.

Dont they say the smartest people are the ones who think that they are dumb

nah, 9/10 doesn't represent the top 10 percentile

this is him rating himself higher than his social circle

what if to me and you his whole circle are 2/10s?

OP here. Everyone was so helpful that I suddenly understand the world! Thanks Sup Forumsros!

show face fucking faggot

women do not give you the same scores you give yourself. buy a mirror.

obviously these are the only things that matter to you... maybe find out what matters to them.

>"just wanted to lick my body hair"

I have a mirror.

Women like necks

Requires reference.

8/10 body? Are you kidding me?

Fatty boom boom

Sure, you might be on the bulk right now. But cmon. Look at those breasts...

Also, fat face, none showing bonestructure.

You're a 4... Maybe if you're rich you might be a 5.

Narcissist much?

Stop playing age of conan

>/thread

Know why? Because unless you have +7 charisma or higher, you can't date upper echelon females. Dork.

You can provide images which demonstrate visual representations of your scale?

That's not how it works lol

duning kruger effect

Man, the more of these threads I see the better I feel about my luck with women.

>used to be obese
>like 300+ lbs
>charisma through the roof I guess
>lost virginity @ age 15
>5 actual relationships in last 11 years
>each at least over a year
>dozens of sexual partners in between
>2010
>decide to lose weight
>drop down to 190, which is a huge deal
>haven't been 190 since age 11
>start lifting, get back up to 215

Honestly, your body/wealth/intellect has only a small part to play on what women think of you.
Are you fun? Are you funny? Or are you more emotionally needy than the women you go after? Why do you think you see hot bitches with some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet? If you walk into a room and own the space, I don't mean swing your dick around like a douche, really OWN the space by BEING the party, a task force of pussy will find your penis by nights end.

Two people to the left is a basic 6.

Older man in the middle is a 6-7 maybe even an 8 depending on age.

Man on the right of the older man in the middle is a 8 because look like he is basic fit with good facial structure.

The other two on the right is 6/7.

Cant really see their bodys, but i would say the scale is fair as age/fashion/without being able to scale the bodys (If you're a 9 but dress like a idiot you will be a 5)

No tone, multiple chins, no jawline. At best you have a 4-5/10 body and that chin/jawline kills any shot of a decent face. From the half face show you appear to be a down's version of Ben Affleck.

>(If you're a 9 but dress like a idiot you will be a 5)

then this dude in the green pants is a 4 lel.

Put in mind that a 10 is unachievable, because NOBODY can be perfect.

If you are not a computer model of a god then i guess.

Pic related, a strong 8/ weak 9. Tall, nice body (look Tarzan movies), good facial structure.

THIS THIS AND THIS!

Name: Alexander skarsgard

fuck

> 9/10 intelligence
> asking Sup Forums why he sucks at picking up hot chicks

Yeah, okay bro.

Probably because you think you're hot shit when you're nowhere near that in reality.

>highly rating your own intelligence
First sign of an idiot

you overrated your intelligence. if you have a intelligence over 6/10 you can get hot girls if you try. if you have 10/10 intelligence u are safe with 4/10 everything else because intelligence is overpowered af

lol op Im ugly poor and stupid, and girls dont pay attention to me, what gives?

9/10 is multi bilionaires with connections and hot girls, 10/10 is einstein

First off you're full of yourself and are expecting better take a longer evaluation of yourself and you'll probably notice you're semi retarded and visually resembling Peewee Herman doesnt help one bit