Hitting a female

>hitting a female
>ever
your man card is revoked, hope it was worth it. you should be in prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFe0HJ81Dyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blahblahblah, guaranteed replies, ect.

The key to trolling is subtlety.

b8

But I thought we were all the same?

Guaranteed reply.

>I can't take down a female without using fists
weird, I thought you said you were a man?

YEEEEEEEEEEEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Talk shit
Get hit
Real simple, pussy

Stop with the bait.

>Unsuccessful thread is unsuccessful

"Sweep the leg!"

Anyone that replies to this obvious shit bait without a sage is a retard, plain and simple. Sage.

sweep

>thinking females r real people

This is 2016 not the 1500s fuck if a bitch wants to trade blows she gets to trade blows. Don't want none there won't be none. Bitches with black eyes usually did something to deserve them

no u

>Bitches with black eyes usually did something to deserve them
Stopped reading there. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you at all. Enjoy never getting laid

Hey faggot, you must be new.
Welcome.
The only purpose for women is to do the dishes, do the chores, and to be fucked. If they should fail any of these, they get reminded their place.

>doesn't even have the picture

of course I do

google works fast I see

Obvious candy ass pussy is obvious. Go play dollies somewhere else, you little bitch.

haha nice, took her legs out

I didn't know that you were reading it, why should i give a fuck if you stopped?

Why do you feel that people care about you or your opinions?

Geninuine question. You could have said 'you will never get laid' and the point would have been the same, but without all the self importance.

ah fuck off, you're just pissy because I've been here longer

>being this upset that somebody quit reading your post
bawwww ;_;

hey, we're equals right? hilary tried to be president. she wanna talk shit like a man, she gonna get knocked down like one.

Me and my dad went fishing, and we ran out of worms, so we used this as bait...

I beg to differ

Not my post m8. Just wondered, is all.

Slapped a woman across the face cause she wanted to stick a finger in my asshole. I told that bitch I'm not about that gay shit. She still blew me and took my load in her mouth. Bitch never tried that shit wo me again.

you're an idiot.

there are lots of valid times to hit a woman. top of the list is "when she asked you to"

On a serious note, why do you do this? Do you actually have nothing better to do as you sit and type up and or CTRL V some bait?

Like what purpose does it serve? Is your life that empty? I can't imagine all the years of loneliness and events that led up to this type of behavior.

Get help man.

you're such a pussy. Women are properity and if you're to big of a fag to be an alpha and put a women in her place you're whats wrong with the world today.

My favorite part of hitting various women I've been with is when after hitting them I simply walk away and leave them with their thoughts, 90% of the time they end up coming to the conclusion that it was their own fault and apologize to me. The blow job or make up sex that follows is usually the best we've had in a while.

Here's the thing, women are small minded. They let their dipshit emotions run their lives, they don't understand logic the way men do. It's the same way you sometimes have to hit your dog to make him stop biting the couch, women have to be trained. Every woman I've ever left would take me back right now and I've hit every single one of them. If you don't smack a bitch in the face when she's fucking up you're a beta faggot and what's wrong with the western world.

You've been here at most since 2011. Those filenames aren't just for show, they're a timestamp.

'>hitting a female
>ever
your man card is revoked, hope it was worth it. you should be in prison.'
''because you shouldnt hit a woman?'' bullshit, indeed i wouldnt hit a woman for something random but if a stranger throws a drink in my face and talks smack closely, hitting and slapping me, id throw her the fuck off me

Your man card is revoked if you let a woman hitting you get away with less than a man hitting you.

ALL women should be hit. The reason women are all out of control now days is because it's been made illegal to hit women. I miss the days when you could beat the fuck out of your woman for back talking you. When women feared us.. they respected us and knew their goddamn places.... fucking shame how things change.

This is just half what I have. I was a 2008 summer fag

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING, FAGGOTS?

ignoring the bait I guess

if you notice in the vid the women are the aggressors. They are taking advantage of the fact that men are taught not to hit. if you step up with the intent to do damage yo ass needs to be checked youtube.com/watch?v=rFe0HJ81Dyw

>I've been a retarded anonemoose 4channer 4 longer than U!!!1!!one!!1!
>this is a good thing

I'm fucking dying

SWEEP THE LEG