When was the last time you took a fuckin shower, Sup Forums?

when was the last time you took a fuckin shower, Sup Forums?

this morning

>turn on shower faucet
>refresh Sup Forums
>see this thread

four days ago

five days ago.

five days.
Not because I'm a smelly bastard, but because it took me that long to fix the water heater.

About three hours ago.

Did I do an good job?

I'm not really sure, I think about 5-6 days ago?

I'm still dripping
inb4 pus from bedsores

>there are idiots who shower everyday

good job destroying your body chemistry with all the fucking chlorine in the water supply

>implying I don't shower in spring water
t: Finland

Nobody wants to smell me after 15 hours of work when I did shower that morning. They definitely dont want to smell me the next day if I dont shower after that long day.

This guys knows

I've changed to showering once a week and no wearing deodorant, it was a struggle at first but my body adjusted and now when I do get a little musty under the pits, I sprinkle in baking soda and it absorbs the smell. I also changed to more natural shampoo/soap and my hair and skin has never been softer

I take a shower once a year, whether I need it or not!

You probably smell like shit and nobody wants to tell you. Please shower everyday, you fucking autist.

Monday. I was going to yesterday but my towels were in the washer n didnt get to the dryer before i had to leave for work.

Your house is going to burn the fuck down!

2 months ago. I generally shower 4 or 5 times a year. Give or take. If I start stinking too bad, I use baby wipes on my dick and balls and my armpits. Other than that? I don't give a fuck. I have no life and I don't go anywhere anyway.

This morning when I woke up

update: just now