Haha all of u fags make me laugh. all of u fat ass pricks need to get out of ur moms basements and grow the fuck up...

haha all of u fags make me laugh. all of u fat ass pricks need to get out of ur moms basements and grow the fuck up. ive been lifting my entire life and would squash any of u little dweebs

I know this is b8 but
these guys on the pic are homos.. you do know that, right OP ?

so let's just unravel this post...
let's hypothetically think that OP does lift. He then decides to brag on Sup Forums in order to garner a reaction.
>slowclap.jpeg

your life must suck (:

so youre a faggot, got it.

My point proven. you loser literally allways resort to the fagget remark. it doesn't disprove the fact the youre a fucking fatass and i'll squash u

>My point proven.
?
>it doesn't disprove the fact the youre a fucking fatass
nigga, you trollin'

Look man, if you say you lift, cool, I believe you. But jesus christ why would you post a picture of a couple of fucking guidos? I've never known a group of people to be bigger pussies in a fight than guidos, they are THE textbook examples of big mouth, no balls.

bro you wouldnt say that to my face

nigga, IF (which you are not) you are that faggot from the picture I have no problem saying whatever in your face.. you are easy

>that face when logic
OP why do this to yourself
OP this b8 needs to stop

>equating being physically weak to being gay
>equating being grown up to physical strength
what

whatever kid. ill squash u like a bug

why though? why would you want to

because youre a fucking fatass nerd

whats your favourite hentai o[p?

>kid
I think that you are the kid in the case..
Why would you think everyone who browses Sup Forums is a fat beta fag retard?

"you're" is short from "you are"
go back to school, kid

bro you know your a kid so stfu alright.

so? doesn't really answer the question

idgaf alright com fight me over it

I own a gun. I will simply shoot your faggot Guido ass

I don't mind your trolling "bro"

I think hes being serious user. That image is of TWO gay men. Did you literally just google Gay men?

you think u can shoot through those muscles nerd? yeah ight

>com
as I said.. you are easy target.. don't need to

yea hide in the basement fatass

He used it correctly. Why don't you go back to school.

yes, cause you know me.. ofc..
projecting much ?

sure kid ill still fight u and steal ur girl

illiterate

ITT: people falling for bait and samefagging

kek
edgy kid

Seriously why do you even want to hurt people? "Because they're fat beta nerds" is not an answer. Doesn't matter how easy someone would be to hurt, that doesn't really explain or excuse taking an interest in hurting them. I would like an actual explanation, please.

leave him.. he's so beta and so afraid and insecure that he posts random picture of some gym faggots... the twist is the faggots are really gay faggots and he's butthurt

Well first off all of u faggets belive in pizzagate... second youre all the scum of the fucking earth and need to get ur asses kicked

pic + timestamp faggot
let's see that fat belly

Not gonna happen. For two reasons. I have no girl to steal, because I'm a PTSD ridden wreck who can't manifest emotional attachments to people, who drinks to much.

2nd reason: How do you think I got the PTSD? It sure as fuck wasn't from underwater basket weaving.

see

>Well first off all of u faggets belive in pizzagate...
Since when? Do you honestly believe that every single person who replies to you, just by virtue of being here, will be someone who believes in pizzagate? Aren't you yourself a counterexample?
>second youre all the scum of the fucking earth and need to get ur asses kicked
Well, that's pretty rude. I don't see what great atrocity you could possibly hold every single one of us collectively responsible for.

Look dude i get ur a fagget and everything, but im not interested. Only thing im interested in is lift 75 pound dumbbells and crushing you dweebs

that was lame ass b8 man.. don't bite

>lift 75 pound dumbbells
Okay, I don't question that.
>crushing you dweebs
This I question. Why? Why are you interested in this? (It can't be because we're all the scum of the earth and believe in pizzagate, by the way, because I've already proved you don't actually know that. There's another reason. Tell me what it is.)

>This I question. Why?
I can answer that.. cause he is a massive faggot and his boyfriend didn't let him to suck his cock

I need to hear it from the man himself. You don't know his mind. This is obviously bait, but bait is a cry for help, and I intend to answer the call.

"the man himself" is too much of a pussy to be honest

i literally cant tell if youre serious anymore

Well, maybe understanding my intentions will put him at ease.

>the fag whisperer
>in theaters this summer

>bro
>i can't tell if he for real

kek'd

are u fucking trying to take me out on date? look ether we can fight or you can shut the fuck up

No, I'm not, I'm just trying to understand why you impose this binary. Why either-or? Why not neither? What's so scary to you about casual conversation?

nigga got butthurt

The bait is strong with this one

I'm kind of disappointed that OP doesn't seem to be coming back. I was hoping I could get him to acknowledge his problems and find better ways of addressing them than projecting his insecurities onto others.

Oh, well. If he was really cut this deeply by our conversation, then at least I've set him on the right path to taking care of the rest himself. That's probably better for him anyway.

tl;dr
OP if a faggot
/thread

I'm confused as to how someone who browses Sup Forums can be this genuinely compassionate. You're hiding something.

Kek, you got me.
I'm kind of like a compassionate sociopath.

I don't actually care about other people's problems, frankly they amuse me. But I was fortunate enough to learn to capitalize on that amusement by helping solve them, instead of by making them worse, as so many with my disorder seem to settle upon.

Basically I'm nice because being nice is funny to me

>sociopath

GOD DAMMIT YOU'RE STUPID

op here. alright, u got me. im lashing out at everyone because my sister used to kick my ass and my dad would laugh at me. please help me

kys

FIGHT ME BRO

>easy target

fucking basement dwellers

again with the projecting

did u help him out yet?

I'm not the one who wants to help him