Seriously. How hard is it to get a decent education for blacks

Seriously. How hard is it to get a decent education for blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AegLdB7UI4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 whole racist shill threads on b

Not possible

Uh easy as fuck?
I got a $22000 scholarship. Why? Because I play piano.

how do you make the poor not poor. essentially the same question. They're where they are for a reason. You can't just take an individual and give them a 'proper' education. Do the same thing with two people and you'll get different results. there can be no equality of outcome.

OP here. I Fully agree

nice dub
and if you're asking how hard is it for them to seek secondary education the answer is not hard. Average grades and a black only scholarship and viola!~ you have discrimination in the US.

Africans have significantly lower iqs than other races. This is fact, sorry if you think facts are racist.

that's kinda cute actually

plenty of niggers make more money than you
plenty of niggers are more successful than you
plenty of niggers have hotter women than you.

wouldnt that make YOU the nigger these days?
get used to it.

I'm African and have achieved Genius level on every single IQ test I've taken. You are a fucking idiot OP. Eat shit and die!

There have been countless black leaders in history with proven intellect. Also black president. No one should have a problem with black people, it's niggers everyone should have a problem with.

>I'm African and have achieved Genius level on every single IQ test I've taken

>posting on Sup Forums

nigga please.

more successful whites per capita vs successful blacks per capita

Asians win tho. They're one of the most successful races in the US. Disappointing but fact.

>if anyone disagrees with this, you are idiots.
>also, checked

>checked
Also 100 times THIS

>Asians win

mfw:you have a tiny dick and you still win

we still win in the big dick category.. and just because Asians are the most successful doesn't mean whites can't be.

Obama is half white you fucking idiot.

Well, first we gotta get them out of the ghettos while they're still young enough to be able to escape the influence of ghetto criminal culture. Then, we have them raised by competant, educated people. If you were raised in an environment where ignorance is basically law, you'd probably be an ignoramus, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AegLdB7UI4U

This is a small scale example of what's going on in the ghettos, intentionally or not. Socioeconomic conditions force the most ignorant, criminal people to congregate the same regions within cities (affordable housing ensures they go together), and the culture perpetuates itself.

its not that they cant get a good education believe me ive seen some smart black kids, the problem is most of them dont want to learn. maybe if we taught them using gang banging and basketball as examples maybe