/got/ general

Seriously, why is this dude wearing robes and why doesn't he have a sword?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urxk4mveLCw
kbelshaw.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zygTvmzlBp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jonsa is happening

>Jonsa is happening

I miss Stannis bros

How long until he says "fuck democracy" and declares himself Daario I of Meereen?

I preferred the first guy who played him. This guy doesn't suit the world

about 2 hours

>fuck the city, fuck the people - the peacekeeper of mereen

Literally 2 seconds after the final scene of the finale, now that he can't plough Danearys's sweet poon he doesn't give a fuck

it's already happened

Azor Jon

What if GoT was a musical?

What songs would they sing?

we all know

i didn't even like the first guy but this new guy is 10 times worse, why can't they find a good Daario?

The Pain of Castamere

Stannis - Stars
youtube.com/watch?v=urxk4mveLCw

i always imagined daario looking like mads mikkelsen with a blue beard, im doing a 10 000 hours in paint to make it happen.

Reminder Stormlands are still working for Stannis' headless corpse since nobody sent out ravens telling them he's dead.

Old Nan Rivers
That Old Nan Rivers
She don't say nothin'
But she knows somethin'

GoT concept art for Season 6

kbelshaw.com/

>tfw we could have actually gotten Nagga's Hill but they decided to just go with a boring hill

>Raynor went from hating Kerrigan in Broodwar to still being in love with her in SC2
>Raynor went from hating Cersei in ASOIAF to still being in love with her in GOT

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y

How do the white ravens know where they're going lol

where's the rest?

LOOKS LIKE A PENTOSHI MERCHANT TO ME

There is one, heres leaked song lyrics

The Daynes of Castameme
Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss (ft. Bryan "Dorne" Cogman)

And who are you, and who are you
And whoooo are yooou
And whooooo are you.

And whooooo are yooou
And who and who are you.

And who and who are you
And who and who and whooo are you
And who and whooo are you

And who and who are you

Davos doesn't. Not anymore

>Azor Jon isn't first

>Tormund didn't raise his sword

Hang the traitor

they have gps, the citadel is very advanced

>Think you're going for a comfy dinner
>Everyone else shows up with full plate armor and longswords

Miguel Sapochnik isn't returning to direct any of season 7 episodes. Luckily Alan Taylor is returning and he directed some of the episodes from season 1.

Dany is Azor Ahai, though.

How will the other other houses react once Dany lands in Westeros? Will everyone just rally around her cause she's the stabilizing force?

Ygritte singing this to Jon

AND WHO

never more then a post away brad

IJS KITN JSYK

When I first saw this guy I thought "he's gonna cause a bunch of choash and die in a huge explosion killing a lot of other people."

How the hell did I mange to predict that?

>my beard will never be dark enough to look that nice trimmed

suffering

tormund thinks the north is north of the wall and everyone around him are retards for calling jon king in the north when he's in the south

rastafarian targaryan

Jon sucks

Ygritte singing "Colors of the Wind" to Jon

Neither of them do, Daario is supposed to be this big bombastic personality that's wrapped himself in silk and gold and dyes his hair and beard blue and purple and what have you

What's wrong with Jon?

>What's wrong with Jon?

He's a fucking traitor to the Iron Throne that's what.

He sucks

But HOW do they know where the fuck they are going???? Don't tell me "They have GPS" because that isn't a thing in this universe. Please, explain...

????????????

Thats what I thought.

He sucks.

Beta males mad at the aplha jon snow

Arya singing this after retrieving Needle
youtube.com/watch?v=zygTvmzlBp4

behold my masterpiece!

The fuck is Stephen Dillane looking at?

He's the gary stu to Dany's mary sue.

I'm just happy verticals are back :3

Does Cersei even have a navy?

>that pic
Every fookin' tiem.

>He's the gary stu to Dany's mary sue.
they will both be dead by the end of the series

pretty good

no really homing birds have a natural global positioning system GPS, for real

Carriers birds trained to fly back to whatever their home is, so if you wanted to send a raven from say winterfell to storms end you would need a bird from storms end and take it to winterfell first
At least that's how it works in real life, the show and the books just gloss over it

he gets everything handed to him, is a spoiled whiner, and takes credit for things he doesnt deserve

Yeah man. Euron wants some golden poosay, so he's trading in his magnificent thousand ship (made completely out of rocks) fleet. Dany will never see it coming.

>literally only 2 seasons after Tywin's death that Cersei manged to fuck everything up

Gods darn it.

Can we just agree on a few things first:

>season 7 will be the last season, too many characters are gone to leave enough plot for 2 seasons

>season 7 is being filmed right now, or soon to begin

>Salsa will sit the Iron Throne because she is the analog to Elizabeth of York. Also, GRRM admitted that some of his fans already figured out the ending.

>both the film and books should therefore agree

>D&D already know the ending to the books

>consequently they have to squash 1.5 GRRM books into one season, meaning the plot will be very dense

>D&D still need to take care of: Dany's Army, Sand Snakes, Olenna/Tyrell, Euron's Iron Fleet, North Army, Vale Army, White Walkers, and even Arya

So how do they do it /got/? Certainly not all plotlines can have a satisfying ending by now. Will they just kill off Euron after barely showing him? Will Arya have the screen-time to go on an elaborate revenge plot? I'm really puzzled by all of this.

Kek.

Nice

>. Euron wants some golden poosay, so he's trading in his magnificent thousand ship (made completely out of rocks) fleet. Dany will never see it coming.

I thought Euron wanted Dany's pussy.

Cersei ain't got shit.

is this bait?

If you kill the maester in you city like tyrion almost did, why would they send you a new one?

cant you read? he sucks

There's 2 seasons and about 15 episodes left

>So how do they do it /got/? Certainly not all plotlines can have a satisfying ending by now. Will they just kill off Euron after barely showing him? Will Arya have the screen-time to go on an elaborate revenge plot? I'm really puzzled by all of this.

It's going to be one of the worst endings to a tv show ever.

>Also, GRRM admitted that some of his fans already figured out the ending.
Which is Dany as Queen married to Jon with Tyrion as her hand.

Cersei will go nuts. I assume another Frey fucking shit will take over the Riverlands but probably get BTFO early on, and install a Stark puppet. D&D don't know what Stormlands is. Honestly everyone else is either pledged to Jon or Dany, it's possible there could be a big ass battle between them, which would be pointless with the real threat from the North, but hey, Dany will probably do another inspiring speech about the seven kingdoms being hers by rights and they'll fight

Well he ain't getting the Dany poosay. Theon cockblocked him, and I'm sure he already magically knows, so he has to look elsewhere for poosay.

So which one of you degenerates commissioned that Shadman Arya pic? Confess!

BRAZIL YES

You're a greenseer

I wish. The normie tears would that would keep me sated for years.

>D&D don't know what Stormlands is.

Cause they hate stannis.

>D&D still need to take care of: Dany's Army, Sand Snakes, Olenna/Tyrell, Euron's Iron Fleet, North Army, Vale Army, White Walkers, and even Arya

arya is an irrelvant spare and should die immediately

>mfw Dany comes to Brazil

>It's going to be one of the worst endings to a tv show ever.
Hiiii

Still sort of ridiculous that we still don't know who the fuck is LP of the Stormlands.

itd be easier to list the things that arent wrong with him

>...

thats it

Fuck off Brad

Why is everyone acting like its confirmed that Jon Snow is Lyanna's baby? They just cut from the baby to Jon. There was no dialogue explanation, or any physical evidence. The quote we hear Lyana say is inaudible.

It is not confirmed that Jon is her baby.

>Which is Dany as Queen married to Jon with Tyrion as her hand.

DROPPED

Who stands metaphorically with the rightful King in the North?

rip osha ;_; taken too soon fuck you ramsay S6E4 worst day of my life

Plus the baby looked a week old

How can someone be this retarded?

>Still sort of ridiculous that we still don't know who the fuck is LP of the Stormlands.

Has Dnd ever responded to criticism for not showing or mentioning the stormlands at all?

the jonautists will not let this bait go unanswered, their autism is too strong

Okay Preston "Autism" Jacobs

>Has D&D ever responded to criticism
No. Jews ain't into that.