I Dont Feel Like Living anymore. i am 19 and almost every thing i every wanted are failing.. or just wont work...

I Dont Feel Like Living anymore. i am 19 and almost every thing i every wanted are failing.. or just wont work. i am Indian and i hate it here i got opportunity of go and study in Poland but it got taken away coz i refused to pay my government the bribe. almost everything i am doing have no meaning or worth doing i am not good at anything and the only thing i love doing is fixing broken computer... which have no actual worth.... i just wanna be out of this place.. out of this environment.... somewhere i am worth...is there any better place then sweet death ?

>i am Indian

kill yourself with a lawnmower

>study in poland.
Stay where you are is the right choice, small dick nigger

Grow a pair of balls, find a job for 1 or 2 years, study something in IT and move to a better country.

Not everything in life just gets handed to ya. Grow the fuck up

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;
He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

> 19
> Life is too hard
Just jerk off and go to sleep you autistic emofag

first of all dont ask about those things on Sup Forums- you wont feel better, trust me. Poland is quite a nice place to study, better than india. If you want to study there, go for it. Just leave India and go somewere else

I walk the face of earth once more,
a mindless puppet, my strings are torn.
the creaky bones, the bad eyesight,
yet the chance to turn wrong to right.
wars-a-waging, old mans guilt,
the worlds now on more then just a tilt.
parents weeping, children slain,
bloody thoughts, fear will reign.
I look in the shadows, a creature did lurk,
he whispered to me, hiding a smirk.
"Thou shalt be killed if thee can't find,
the demon lurking in thou mind."
So off I ventured, to quench my thirst,
of corpses piled with hearts-a-burst.
And on that quest what did I see?

I'm from India too & I do feel just like you. No shit life's unfair & all but I don't think ending it is the best option. Grow a pair, do something good & productive other than just building shit PCs.

Syria will welcome you with open arms, OP.
Run now...

every thing was done i even had scholarship... but at the end passport verification guy asked for money and i refused to pay them and they fucked my stuff now i am comming closer to the due date 5 jan and i dont have anything to show up.. i know its not the right pace to post but its the only place i can be user since in real life or in Facebook i am far of different person maybe a fake one but yea i am real here xD

Look here pajeet, it's harder in the USA. Compton California. Represent. What.

i know its unfair :) we live differed life man way different

This is a white man posting making fun of Indians. Timestamp a pic or GTFO racist white.

Well, good luck to whatever you want to do, man.

Nobody takes money for passport verification. This is a lie. Post a timestamp you from India and ill get you your passport by the 5th. I live in INDIA

there you go i know no one takes money thats why i refused

How does this prove you in India? How does this prove you an Indian?

I'm not your guy, m8.

GTFO entitled nri. Making fun of Indians. Passport is the easiest. No bribes are needed. It has been made as such.

Mods delete this shit thread. Literally shit

>19
Try living you faggot, you're basically still a child and have no excuse to off yourself. Just because you're a lazy piece of shit who won't take the time to find himself, rather you complain and whine about the few things which have gone wrong on your short life. Give me a fucking break kid.

I think OP's just trying to make India look like a country where bribery is a common thing.

I have already offered to help this person get the passport yet you still respond to this bait.

Yeah, you need a trap thread don't you? You racist motherfucking sissy faglord.

no i am not trying to make things look like anything i just wanted to let my self go somewhere as i cant in real life that just it... i dont have to prove anything to anyone keep going with your point of perspective... let me tell you i am proud indian and i love my country...

Well Indians are poor. In other countries it maybe called a tip. Bribes at higher levels is a crime imo but at lower levels its just survival.

Do an IT apprenticeship? Get yourself doing something with computers and reinvest that money in to starting your own business. If it pays shit, put out ads to fix peoples computers for cheap.

POO

IN

Go fuck yourself. You deserve death. Go an hero you will be famous.

LOO

>Proud Indian
Why the fuck you want to leave India then? You think things are easy out there?

In white country this works? Where does this advice come from?

Poo in loo pajeet.

Whatever it may be but I've never heard such shit like "not getting passport because I can't bribe". Many of my relatives have visited abroad, none of them told about such crap.

you really can ??

Shut up, cunt.

Your clearly a Brahmin nig nog
Go out smack around a couple Dalit nigs
You'll feel better
Promise op

First i want all the fucking NRIs to fuck off. Can't stand you white niggers preaching. Be Americans or whatever the fuck country you in. You went there to be Americans in the words of Bobby Jindal.

the local verification officer have the authority to delay by putting your docs on hold.... i live in the small town in east Midnapore

>go to America
>buy gas station
>work and save
>return conquering hero

Hell, I don't know about your place but I don't think it's like this here in capital region.

Yeh easy. I got screen shots of this and ill send it to the Modi app and to the cops. Whenever ops ready. But obviously this is an entitled Indian looking for the (yous) and keks?

This

>white niggers

been like this for more then two weeks now having said my verification is already done

and its been more then two months

>looking for (you) & keks
This is a shit thread & I'm just passing my time, retard.

Let me get this straight. So the police came and asked you for a bribe and you refused to give it and now its pending?

they asked for 6500 as fees for "consideration" of there time

Go kill someone, that always help

they are not police if you ever had a passport done they called immigration officer they represent local superintendent of police... also know as local intelligence

Here. I could do it for you. But you need to grow some balls.

Yes i know. My dad paid him 500rs even tho he never asked for it. I fought with my dad for it. Also here's your way to do it.

what do you think i did't tried that ?? complane is already filed they need said they need time to investigate into the matter and on the other hand my time is limited to 5 jan... and above all my status is not moving

But op is a faggot looking for (you)s

i dont mind being called faggot or what ever.... you all can call me what ever you feel like... yes i am gender queer wipped guy who got fucked coz he didt payed the hungry people money

You a faggot pussy. I want to help but i find it hard to believe especially since this is what it says at the top of this page. "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Even if its real you would have found a way if you wanted it this bad. Thats all i can say. I'm sorry posting here won't help. There is ways you can get it you aren't trying enough.

>>found a way
you mean pay them 6.5 k ?? then no i wont i dont have that kind of money at least not for some corrupt dickwads..i am not posting here to get help..i just wanted to open up

Op if you're serious tweet sushma swaraj

its easy to sit and judge people... when you don't know what they are going through

Quit whining like a bitch. People goes through a lot of shit in their lives, you're not the only one.

i am not whining :) i am way past doing that i dont have problem with anyone or anything the problem is with me and within my self :)

Im not judging him. I think op is a pussy and isn't trying enough. He can post on Twitter or other mediums and find a way. Judging would be thinking im better. I don't feel better. I honestly envy op and wish i had the chance to go out and do something better. Judging would be making fun and im not. I think op is weak and him posting here proves it.

>India
>stay there

i tired what i could and yes i am weak person... yes i am pussy.... so acording to most people here its my fault that they wanted money to do there job?? and every person who need passport must pay "considerations of there time" fees to get a passport ??

Anyways im done with this shit thread and ops baiting. Pretty sure its all this.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you can fix computers in another country. Bail from India

first thing to do in check list

Don't give a fuck anymore. Go an hero.