How can i get money. I am 18, no one around me will hire me. Cant afford a gram...

How can i get money. I am 18, no one around me will hire me. Cant afford a gram. I dont look homeless enough to ask for handouts.

write I LOVE RONAN on your penis and post a pic, I'll paypal you $10

Sell your arse for cash

This is the only solution. Bag a $1 a john, after ten you'll have enough!

There's your business plan OP. Run with it

Alright let me get a pen

Nothing says "there's totally no shit that's gonna fuck your computer up" like asian tits on your "guide"

>Cant afford a gram
Spotted the problem with you

What is it, I seriously need fucking help.

Gram of what?

Weed.

Please dont let this thread die before i get a damn pen. Had to walk home. Just hit here.

Suck my cock
Receive $$
Buy weed

>I am 18, no one around me will hire me.
>Cant afford a gram.
>Gram of what?
>Weed.
gee, fgt.. I wonder why

>sell your blood
>take up exotic dancing, if you're attractive
>make yourself look homeless enough to get handouts
>get a fucking job
>camwhore on the internet
>steal some shit
>find a vidya that you can make money off of
>start a business
>shill for CTR
>do odd jobs for people
>sit in traffic, wash car windows for money
>dress well, go to the rich part of town, shine shoes
>join the military
>grow your own weed instead of buying it; sell for a profit

not OP but what is viable to steal and resell?

your sister's used panties

kek

still waiting

It's not exactly my area of expertise, user, but that depends on how much of a risk you're willing to take, who you're selling to, how long you hold onto the item before you sell it, and how much cash you plan on trying to get out of the sale.

For someone starting out, just taking cash is probably the best option; you don't need to hold it before it pays off, you don't need to worry about selling it, just don't get caught in the act and don't leave behind evidence. Now, jewelry, clothing, and electronics are all good options, but you need to do your homework first; if you steal some chick's jewelry and then try to pawn it two or three days later, for instance, you're gonna get your ass arrested. If you want to steal clothing, know your brands. If you want to steal electronics, make DAMNED sure you know how not to get caught... leave behind sim cards, wipe everything, and so on.

There are some decent guides out there for this kind of stuff... I'd suggest either starting with shoplifting, or just taking shit from unlocked cars.

>no one around will hire me
18yo fag here. I had the same problem for a while. My solution? Went down to my local DWS and looked for jobs with them. Got a job starting at $12/hour within a week (not outstanding money, I know, but good for 18 years old). They'll not only help you find a job, they'll also help you put together a resume, and even print it out for you on resume-quality paper. They also hold day classes every now and again on how to find and keep a job (how to interview and shit). You might not get as lucky as me, but it'seems a good place to find a good job. (Sorry if this sounds like an advert.)

Pick cans and bottles out of trash
Then take to recycle center

get your dealer to front you an ounce, start selling weed, make money and smoke for free...done..boom...there ya go kid

case closed OP...

bazinga

kill yourself