Can we get an actual feels thread going on here?

Can we get an actual feels thread going on here?
My girlfriend just dumped me and I could really use one right now

Bump

We're all sad, you get used to it.

Anyone here?

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Feels here.

I just realized a week ago that one of my best friends (whom I've been infatuated with for about six years) may have actually had romantic feeling for me.

The bad thing is they moved 5000km away a month ago.

We'll find a way. If they care about you as you do for them don't let it slip away.

I'm booking a ticket out there for February (or March) and going to see if I can get the balls up to say something.

Congratulations user, you are free again.

I have never had a girlfriend. Not a young fag. I would say at least enjoy what you had because others lack the social ability to do so. What I would do to have you had for a shot while.

Better find those balls, friend. I wish you the best.

Yeah, that's basically where I am. Except it's only been six.

I love you Eric.

I've only been in that situation for 2 years. Before the holidays, I decided to write her a letter basically telling her everything she needs to know. That I love her, pretty much.
Unfortunately she couldn't say yes, but I can see that she still really loves me as a friend, and right now that's all I could ask for. It feels good to at least know that I had the courage to man up and end my own suffering by myself.

Did it ruin the friendship? Or hurt it at all? I know that he values my friendship a lot and I don't want to betray that by making him feel like, I don't know. You know? I don't want it to be weird the next time we're just hanging out drinking wine if I find out he just likes me as a friend.

I tried my best to let her know I had no intention of harming our friendship in any way. I didn't want to scare her away. And I succeeded. We just basically pretend nothing happen, she said that I was an amazing friend and that the last thing she wanted to do was hurt me or lose me, and I am very grateful for that.

Okay, thanks for the help and advice.

Girlfriend dumped me too. Fucking sucks man

>Fucking sucks man
Yep she's sucking another man, probably a Chad or a BBC

It's my birthday and i'm spending it alone. Have a package from my estranged fucked up mom who i haven't talked to in 3 years, Don't know if i should open it or not, it will make me very sad no matter what it is.

I've cut contact with her.
It's going to happen. We weren't even dating. But I was the closest to her, or so I thought. She didn't really care about me as she cared about the others. She never was engaged in conversation when I spoke to her. After that day, everything changed.
My friends, her, everyone.
I just now sit and ponder on was my choice to cut contact worth it.

Should I break up with gf because the sex kinda sucks and is infrequent?

How does it feel knowing that within a couple of weeks she will have a new penis inside of her, soaking it in her own secretions?

bump

I'm in the same situation it's one year that I have an extremely low social interaction. Since she left me I just let everything go. I feel bad everyday

how does this feel?

what is a girlfriend? a rare pokemon?

I had the same thing > got dumped after a 3,5 year relationship > she found new dick > im sad and lonely for over a year now

Actually I don't really care about her anymore might have hurt a lot in the beginning. What really feels bad it's my fucking inability to have a normal social life.

Honest question, maybe you guys can offer some advice. How do i stop thinking about her? It's been months since we broke up and everyday i think about her, i don't want to it just happens. It seems really unhealthy at this point and i'd like it to stop.

Stop fapping to her.

Nice quads user.

i don't even fap to her, she was actually really ugly, fat and had a nasty, fishy cootch. But iv'e never been that close to another human bean before it was so nice. Maybe it's less about her and more about the idea of her? Idk.

>human bean

Hey user, I was in your shoes and it can be hard to get over it. I got dumped a couple weeks back because she was cheating on me and I told her I loved her. She called me a creep and went right into another relationship after dumping me. Feels badman.

Imma be honest, the reason you're thinking about her is because the past is better than the present or the perceived future.

Finding another girl and/or getting your shit together is the only thing that works. It's not a coincidence that everyone goes to the gyn after getting dumped. The gym strengthens your body, improves looks, makes you more interesting and most of all gives you something to do with the newfound time.

It gives you a goal.
It gives you pain.
It gives you pleasure.

In a way, it replaces her, and the beauty of it is that this time around, it all comes from you.

I don't know man, I had a gorgeous girl for years. It's been over 100 days since we last spoke and I can't get her out of my head. Try working out or finding a new hobby

Why do we always drag ourselves down in bad situations?

Straight from /fit/

I do agree with you because that's exactly what I am doing exercising and shit like that. But for me it was also difficult to forget about her mostly because she lived with me for 2 years and now in live alone in the place we use to live togheter. It difficult not to thinking about somebody when you stay in place where everything remind you of her like the bed you use to sleep in togheter or you open a closet and her bra she forgot fall on the floor

Cheer up user-chan.
I bet you're still young and you got alot to look forward to!