ITT: we try say why ketamine isn't the best drug

ITT: we try say why ketamine isn't the best drug
>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvYQkT4rFqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesnt it fuck up your liver or something?

only if you abuse the shit out of it

it's too boring imo

just makes me feel like nothing

Penicillin and aspirin both beat it for "best drug" easily.

Colostomy

bladder*

can't argue with you there user

If you embrace a k-hole. its the best trip you can possible have. And i'm not even trolling.

Once i threw up all over a lass i was earlier in the night trying to hit on while in ket hole
Still the best night of my life so far

youtube.com/watch?v=DvYQkT4rFqg

Agreed.
Its junk.
Just blasts you away for a few minutes...
I really don't get it.

He's having the time of his life

>when you literally can't spoken

Cause you have shit quality

If your looking for a good time ketamine and mesc are both great options. Lately I've been more into clonazepam and I find that to be the best drug for me so it's all a matter of perspective and what your trying to get out of it, coke has to be up there too somewhere

>take coke
>wake up in 2k debt

My perfect night is, alcohol, coke and cigarettes.

Cocaine, Ketamine and MDMA are the holy trinity of party drugs.

I mean yay prices have dropped around my area it's a bit more affordable now but still pricey yes

>mdma wake up with no jaw left
>coke wake up in debt
>ket wake up feeling amazing

I've tried carfentanil get on my level

underrated

"only if you abuse the shit out of it"

Perfect explanation to any answer deeming drug use is un-acceptable.

"Doesnt fast food make you fat and lead to cancer and a poor anatomy/Mental health"

Only if you're dum enough to eat it, though it does make a tasty treat for when you need some fast food.

WARNING: dont read if you're a light tripper

>mdma, planet fucking where the hell am i? snapping back into reality, selling some kid with a fake id some of your mdma in the female toilets at the club cause mdma you takes care of you. and we thank him for that
>Weed: shit and giggle till the pizza man arrives then ask your friend why he isnt paying attention to your pizza eating skills. //...//... meanwhile the crickets eat your sanity while your to busy trying to act normal; full well knowing the devils trying to make your throat more spaccy, Fuck hes a devilish bastard "sharpest motherfucking claws"
>Meth. Smoke an entier 8ball to yourself becoming incapable to do anything except smoke more ice, redefining the the meaning of Alzheimer's. doing your best to get your next high out of that dazzling clear pipe: spinning up a storm and watching the forecast report a story about a windy cloudy day with a nice sunshine to keep the weather at bay.

Fun fact: Weed(earth) lighter(fire) bong(water) *bucket bong if your a loose cannon Inhale(air)
Ice(meth) extremely powerful stimulant, giving you the ability to go for a job through your neuro system'''' Pipe(earth) Lighter(fire) Inhale(air) Liquified-Meth(water-substance) Rock(E.T)

It's not heroin

There are only 2 drugs that are worth consuming.

MDMA and LSD. both covers up all the "high" spectrum depends on amount.
good times mate...good times...

What the fuck have you been using, a good line can fuck you up for hours.