Calling all the medfags , i have this thing like a hole at the begining of my asscrack , wtf is this ?

Calling all the medfags , i have this thing like a hole at the begining of my asscrack , wtf is this ?

You have a second anus now.

hurt?

It's for pooping spaghetti.
It's a rare genetic adaptation.
Zeus be praised..

A secondary mini anus

Congratulations on your pilonidal cyst or fistula! I suggest you name him as soon as possible.

Fissure.

Keep it clean op. It looks like you are getting diaper rash.

Were you born with a pussy and a dick and the docs did a bad job in sewing your pussy? Kek

This. Pilonidal cyst. Keep an eye on it. They can get nasty infected and be dangerous. Generally if you just keep it clean it goes away

Could be spina bifida

It's a pilonidal kyste
Good luck

That looks like it will turn into a pilonidal cyst. You're not gonna die but make sure to keep it clean and shave arounnd the area. You dont want that shit to get infected and turn into an abcess. Those hurt like all bloody fuck and you have to go to the hospital to get them lanced. Then you have to change the wound packing until it heals or you get surgery to get the sinus removed. Tl;dr Keep that area clean, no abcess will apear. Take it from someone who's had a pilonidal abcess twice.

this

you can look foreward to a golf ball sized cyst that hurts like fucking hell if you dont get surgery

>pilonidal cyst
its not worth it op, just kill yourself as long you still can.

How did you notice that?

hot stuff

"My Anal Fissure, Bob" is a classic piece of internet literature; well worth reading.

He probably felt it before he saw it

As others have said, it's a pilondial cyst. I had one for all my life. Had it removed a year ago. Healing process was a bitch. Have fun!

hahahaha holy fuck
when op is such a faggot he begins to grow another anus

Say, if you've already gotten an abcess that keeps re-appearing and bursting ever so often, only for a few days of every cycle(2 weeks or so). would cleaning it with plain old soap a few times not make it grow?

I'm asking for a friend ofcourse

Seconded, I used to have pics from mine that grew for 3 years, thought I broke my tailbone but it was this. It grew 5 inches vertically, 2 horizontally and 2.5 into the flesh. Incredibly painful stuff man, If it regularly hurts you to sit in certain ways and hurts when touched the you should go and have a doc look at it b/c mine looked as small as yours and it was all subdermal.

Ur a nasty motherfucker

Had this surgery done in college. Giant gaping hole in top of crack. Mom had to pack with gauze. Bleed thru bandages in class. Enjoy that shit faggot

Balsam salt baths help clean the area out as well, My doc told me they are like a belly button on your ass, when hair and lint gets whisked down your body it gets trapped and stuck in those pockets and then they get inflamed and irritated causing the infection

I think you should go see a doctor about that bro. But if it bursts & it secretes brown liquid, that shit is infected. If it secretes blood or clear, then its not infected. Neither are good, but no infection is obviously better. Keeping it clean regularly helps but wont neccicarily clear up infection if that is case. Change your underwear and pants often too.

It's from sitting constantly. It's that cyst they're talking about. My buddy has had them twice. He was in a lot of pain

kek

tell me about it chief

kek. more room for more dick.

Thanks bro looking forward to it

more room for dicks

your intense desire for various faggotry has finally paid off!

lol'd

>5 inches vertically, 2 horizontally and 2.5 into the flesh
>it was all subdermal

How gigantic is your ass?

Is this a fat people problem?

No the sinus (the little pouches) is a birth defect.

OP, you have an anal fistula. What probably has happened is you at one time had a fissure, or a split inside the anus (possibly from a large dump), that didn't heal properly. A small "tunnel", or fistula opened up and made it's way to the surface.
It's not something awful, though they tend to get clogged, then rupture, and drain from time to time which can hurt, and be really messy.
Google anal fistula and you'll see.

BTW I had one a few years back and eventually had it fixed. It's really no big deal. Nothing at all like a pilonidal cyst

>Generally if you just keep it clean it goes away

No they don't. They are the result of ingrown hair in your asscrack. It has to be cut out.

Had it myself. The surgery wasn't bad though. Didn't hurt. Took two month to heal.

Didnt chrischan have one of these? Last i heard he was calling it a vagina and fucking it with a dildo.

Get it checked out to be safe, as long as it's not too bad they should just tell you keep it clean and keep an eye on it

Its a sitting on your ass and having too much butt hair problem.

I have one. Had it checked out, the doctor said as long as it's kept clean and doesn't get infected it won't get worse. It won't go away, but I don't need to get it cut out either

No one knows for sure.

They were common amongst jeep drivers in Vietnam, doctors thought all the bumping from riding would irritate the area and cause it. Some believe it's a birth defect.

There's a few things you can do to minimize your chance of getting one. First is to keep the area shaved and apply some kind of skin moisturizer/cream every day after shower. Second is to stop sitting on your ass in front of PC all day long.

>Is this a fat people problem?

It's more common in fat people because of more frictin between their ass cheeks. Arab women wearing string tangas also get it more often because they have more hair on their ass than human women.

This

I also have a problem, my asshile hurts almost like there is a cut and it hurts to wipe too. What's wrong with this is it a parasite or infected by something

Gonna try to clean it right now even though it'll hurt, rlly hurts to shower with this

Sounds like a bad hemorrhoid

you should try bleaching it

baby's first roid.

It's your crack crack OP

Time for some preparation h

Hemorrhoids. Internal ones by the look of it.

This is what happens when you spend all your days shitposting on Sup Forums and playing video games. Start exercising / going out more and eat healthier food.

It also helps if you squat when you poop instead of sitting down. You'll feel like a retard squatting on top of a toilet but it does help A LOT.

confirmed. it's the aids

DO NOT WAIT !
let a doc check this.
if this is a pilonidal cyst,
it will get like these worse pics in posts before,
and the chance it will come back a few times is very high.

at this time (picture) its a small surgery, with 2 weeks of small probs to have a seat ;)

you have bed bug infestation in your balls

Polynidal cyst, get to a doc now before it becomes a large 2" weeping hole

It's called a pilonidal cyst. If you're really young and keep them clean, they'll have a chance of closing on their own, but the best success rate is with surgical excision and letting the wound heal by secondary intention.

/surgeon

>neccicarily

>Polynidal cyst

here is your future OP. have fun

I have this right now, and it's happened a few times before.
Just wait until it gets full and it will be easy to pop or will pop on its own if you put pressure around it/on it. Keep it clean, drain it good

that's failed plastic surgery

I'm pretty skinny and relatively active but have been eating alot of fast food items lately, could that be the cause? Should I buy the cream they have for it or keep it clean and not buy any to save money

Does bleach help these heal?

Pilonidal cyst. I had surgery on mine.

no

Pilonidal cyst, not that big of a deal. Ignore the faggots here scary posting pictures. I waited 3 years to get surgery on mine and it looked nothing like that. Just go to the doctor ASAP before it gets worse over time.

Good luck.

Who thinks that this Pilonidal cyst was brought on due to/ partially credited to an ingrown hair?

doom. you are in for a world of pain and grossness.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN?

How can I make sure this never happens to me?

PLEASE RESPOND

Keep your asscrack clean

shave your ass

welcome to center medic of Sup Forums.
how can I help you?

Keep your ass shaved and clean as much as possible. It happens to people with hairy asses who sit for very long periods of time, less to do with how clean your ass is. Regardless, if it ever happens, go to the doctor immediately. People wait years to get it checked out which is why some of the pics in this thread look terrifying.

Oh god I'm a fucking Sasquatch

I'm hyperventilating

ty Sup Forumsro,

K.

I got surgery on mine back in June, had that motherfucker since early 2013, I feel SOO much better. I can actually sit on both asscheeks and lay down face up.

No problem