Hey am I an attractive dude, like would you suck my dick? Femanons please. I never had sex

Hey am I an attractive dude, like would you suck my dick? Femanons please. I never had sex

Bump

age?

23 going on 24

Go back to your grave, Elliot.

Fuck off, Brandon.

Doesn't even look like elliot

Not sure - let me see your dick first

Why are you not sure?

yeah he does lol

Your face is average but if your dick is nice I'd probs be down

yeah get that schlong out op

My dick is average at best.... why is my face no good? Please be honest

I can't imagine putting your dick in my mouth unless I can see it. You know if a girl actually was going to suck you off she would see it before sucking it...

It's not even good... I'm so worried... nobody likes my looks. How come? Why does nobody think my looks are attractive?

You're honestly kinda' cute.
If you didn't have a totally cringie personality I'd probably ask to sleep with you.

he absolutely does, and furthermore, he's giving off elliot vibes

Nose, lips, and dirty lower face, take a picture in the light.

P.S.
grow your hair long because long hair is unnngh.

Yeah... well why the fuck would any girl want to see my dick if they think my face is average and devoid of any attraction??

I've seen people reply to just a face pic on here saying would fuck/suck

Just tell me why my face is shit so I can kill myself.. I am tired of being a pathetic unnatractive virgin who can't even get a cute girl..

Only kinda? :/
Ok
I,m not allowed because I work in a lab,

I like your eyes, eyebrows.

dey niiiiice

tits

But my nose and lips are gross like the other user said

What the fuck?
That's sexist. I bet the women there don't have to have their hair short.

i casually talk about the weather

No. Kill yourself. A hooker wouldn't fuck you.

Fuck off pansy bitch. If you don't like hearing "kinda' cute" shove a cock up your ass. I said my opinion, don't beg for more compliments.

brandon tries everything nowadays

Well I want to kill myself because I am tired of girls thinking poorly of me... nobody ever felt legitimately attracted

Actual female here, you are attractive but I wouldn't fuck you. I can't explain it, you just give off an aura of a weak beta male physically and mentally. Even if you were full suave it wouldn't make a difference. I'd rather fuck an ugly alpha than you. sorry.

>I never had sex
And you never will

just go to a night club and talk to girls man you will find one easy enough to fuck 1st time meeting

its because of that pussy attitude man, own what you have and don't give a fuck about what girls think. the idea nobody sees you as attractive is all in your head, there are millions of people much uglier than you are and thats a compliment.

>This
femanon here agree totally. You're actually pretty handsome but that beta attitude and poor self esteem is such a turn off... makes me view you like an adorable brother type rather than a potential fuck

Being less confident = being less attractive as well
Stop trying to get compliments just be confident with how you are

This is all I needed to hesr. I know I'm not ugly... and gay guys have always hit on me but never a girl.... I am confident, make great money and have a good personality but no girl wants me... if none of you want me whIle I'm alive, I'll just take my fucking shit and leave. I've busted my ass to become successful and went to the gym a ton but none of it paid off and I'm anot unappealing loser while all my friends get the girls. I quit.

How ugly of an alpha would you fuck?

Also tits or gtfo

You look good enough, you just have a shitty personality.

She said I looked beta.. it's not my attitude, I do plenot of manly things and I'm fucking assertive and suave. It's my appearance that gives off this psychological bs to girls that I'm not worther it
Being not attractive = unfuckable. Confidence doesn't change looks.
Just my attitude? See

OP, don't let what everyone is saying to you get to you. You're an average looking guy that would be able to pick up ass if you wanted. Believe in yourself and you'll be fucking bitches before you know. Real talk son.

cutie can we see tits and a proper timestamp with the actual fucking time? thanks!

also what do u think?

I do not

let me guess, you describe yourself as a "nice guy" who's tired of all the "assholes" getting girls

Yea but self pity isn't necessarily a turn on

Small dick

Average is not attractive... why am I only average? The average guy looks shit in USA and is fst...

Just tell me why I cannot look good, better than average, to fucking anybody..

Nope. I'm just tired of only fagrits liking me.... and girls thinking I'm too meh. I want to simply know why my looks are shit.

From what I've read, yes you do. Self pity is one of the most unattractive traits. Get rid of it and you'll be fine.

dude its your whiney fucking self-pitying attitude, its giving us all cancer. nobody wants to be around someone like that, who's always like "hey guys am i good enough? am i? am i good enough guys? am i attractive? guys? GUYS? GUYS PLEASE? do you think i'm cool? am i attractive guys? guyyyyyyys?????

fuck off

I know... that's why I cannot fucking stop worrying about having a bad face. Please just explain so I can end my miserable life
Doesn't make a difference if my looks alone get me rejected on tinder...

take this thread to fucking /soc/ and put it into a rate me thread with all the other attention craving insecure faggots

Femanons already answered your question. You look like a beta faggot. That's why faggots hit on you and girls will never fuck you. May as well kys and livestream it here so we can make fun of your limpwristed attempts at ending it all.

Then why are girls saying that I "look" not alpha enough, and not act....?Uhhhh people here said my dick is small, which mstters, and that my looks are NOT good. It's a proble,m, anything else withstanding

Next elliot rodger???

>fishing for compliments on Sup Forums
Kys faggot

you fucking retard

she said KINDA because it's implicit that she's hesitant putting herself out there for you. because she doesn't want you to reject her. if she didn't think you were attractive, she wouldn't have wanted to fuck you. god fucking damnit brandon. think it through fucktard.

how in the FUCK are you this retarded brandon

Rolling for dubs to confirm

just ask your mom if she thinks you're attractive she's the only one who will tell you what you want to hear

I have an iq that is high, I have problems understanding girls.

>inb4 autistic

Also tell your mom about how sexually frustrated you are and how insecure you are about pleasing a woman, then report back here with greentext wincest story

you obviously didn't read what i said brandon. and i highly fucking doubt your iq is high t b h.

SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE ATTRACTIVE YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING RETARD

Not even. I am only diagnosed with major depression and some ocd, but not extreme

you need to say:

You got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, ’cause this gorilla dick daddy’s hungry, and if you don’t blow me right, I might kill you.

well you know what they say, theres only one sure fire way to cure depression..

When asked what his IQ was, Stephen Hawking said "I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers"

You're cute. You have a nice hair color/eye color. Your cheek bones are nice and your eyebrows aren't too thick and aren't too thin. If that is your dick later in the thread it isn't bad which is saying a lot because I'm picky.
The problem is your fucking emotionally manipulative personality. Stop looking for compliments by putting yourself down, shit is unattractive, I've dated people like you and it is emotionally exhausting. Even if you hate yourself and think that you are ugly, act like you at least think you are cute and girls will think that you are cuter.

I have a shitty personality too. I'm pretty attractive and get off to myself in the mirror. I think I'm in love with myself, but I don't show it in public. I'm alone most of the time and that sucks I guess, but I also like doing whatever I want when I want. Idk what to do cause I hate everything also. I put a .357 to my head one night, but I couldn't do it cause my parents would hurt. Idk maybe I'm crazy in my own world.

Most girls are more lenient than guys when it comes to how attractive the other person needs to be. The guy can be considered ugly say '4/10' but if he comes across as manly and has a takes what he wants mentality pretty much all girls would be down to fuck him.

100% this. /thread

This guy understands me.

Yeah, I like cute, mildly-beta guys though. That's just because sexually I like to be in control and it just fits better that way.

tgtfo is a rule created so women can prove they are actually women on the internet. she proved it.

tgtfo is not so you have something to jack off to. it's literally just to show they are a girl. Maybe a flat chested girl would need to show actual tits to prove it, but that girl has enough cleavage you can clearly see it's a female.

carry on femanon.

I think that's a penis.

Here's the time though if you really give a shit.

BUT I'm not beta, and I like to be on control... my personality does not match my looks. This is why I am concerned. I sound like a man and act like a msn. I am not submissive..

/thread

you are FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED

I'd suck it. Honestly just keep yourself clean and stop being so down on yourself and you should be fine. More than half the people on this website are neck beard fucks anyways so don't let them get to you. A little confidence will make you a lot more attractive.

OP at this point you have 2 options:
-make music and become the next Elliott Smith
-try fucking one of those guys that like you cuz idk you might like it.

is that a fucking knife on the bed beside you?

I would probably suck your dick and i am male hetero

confidence translates into physical appearance
you can see someone's level of confidence (or lack of confidence) in their posture, facial expressions, eyes, etc.

You're not confident. You know this. Why are you arguing it? Gain confidence and your physical appearance will become more like the guy I wanna fuck instead of the guy I come to for relationship advice.

Thanks I'll try and be more easy going
Thanks. I'm taking this advice to heart more than any other comments to itt. I appreciate it. I don't feel like I need validation to be hapoy, I'm just so heavily paranoid.

Yeah, why? I used it to open something a minute ago,

Why are you ignoring the fact that I said I do not act submissive and beta?

it's not advice you hug box fucktard, that's just him giving you the compliments you so desperately want.

you're the biggest attention whore i've ever seen in my entire life. your constant need for validation is off the fucking charts.

You're cute would shpamdoodle if you have a nice face

Have you ever considered that the reason you cant get a "cute girl" is because your standards are way too high? I don't find you attractive but guys like you hit on me all the time instead of my less attractive girlfriends cus their egos > reality

I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T NEED VALIDATION

FUCK OFF BRANDON

Compliments don't do anything for me. Guys compliment me and it gets less flattering when I can't get a girl

..the veins of your enemies?

Don't ignore me you rancid swine.

Lol

ok I'll give you some advise
>your're almost 24??? get an actual haircut and look presentable you look like a """boy""" with that cut. it's all about the first impressions.
>Stop wearing v neck tees makes you come across as submissive and gay not a good look.
>smile!!!!!!!!! is it really that hard for you?
>fully shaven is always better than shitty bumfluff
>find a hobby/interests and talk to people

Well be honest then, why do you find me unattractive? And how low should they be? I can't lower them to what I find repulsive...

LOOKS, NOT PERSONSLITY, IS THE PROBLEM IF REGULAR QT GIRLS THINK THEY ARE TOO GOOD FOR ME

Awe thanks.
Close, cat treats.

Alright Brandon has gone full attention whore at this point, the only answer is to ignore everything he says.
abandon thread, brandon isn't worth it and you'll never be good enough for him (because unless he's with every 10/10 in the world, it'll never be enough to sate his ego). seriously you're way too cute to be wasting your time on brandon

This faggot fishing for rates on /soc/ constantly but he's ugly af and never rates anyone else kys faggot