youtube.com/watch?v=n60jxEJaL8M&t=399s
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Health,_Armor,_and_Shield
youtube.com/watch?v=awUMRxrOY-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was hooked through two walls once his hook is broke

Reminder, youre a fucking nerd that needs to get good if you think this

That's an odd way to spell Mei.

What's your main?

Reminder: you're a faggot if you play this.

I dont have a main, I just play who I feel like playing. This game is kinda silly to have "mains" in .

Meis not cheap at all just keep her at a distance u stupid fuck, roadhog can hook you from a mile away and insta kill you how is that fair

Then you're probably garbage at it who only plays quickplay fuckin scrub

Ive played Competitve. Its not much different from quickplay everyone is about the same. You just get ranks. This game isnt very competitive, its fun as hell though

Isn't very competitive? Players play completely different in the two, you must be playin that paladins bullshit

He used to be average, but now that ults charge slower he feels free to soak damage like a sponge.

I dont know man everyone does the same shit when I am playing. I have yet to see some super cool strats or anything

Daily reminder to get a smaller hit box, or keep getting chained, nigger. Just like your ancestors

All you fucking plats think everything is OP or broken when you can't even coordinate a teamfight and actually win a game. Communication is key, not complaining

Right now the meta is shit and you know it. Soldier and 3 tank garbage. don't get me wrong, last season 2-2-2 was only marginally better.

Blizz can't fix defense heroes so we are stuck with a tiny pool of characters to play with.

Ana has the best ability in the game and you know it, anti-heal breaks the game

Or maybe you meta fags need to git gud. All heros are viable if you have skill.

Maybe in bronze.

Roadhog is the most op toon in the game, why the christ would you give a tank a hook, a weapon that one shots and a massive fucking heal, literally cant counter him, takes entire team to kill

You're telling me a hanzo (presumably not with a zarya) is better than a rein/d.va?

If you think he's a tank I have bad news for you...

Or one good soldier. Hook is broken as fuck, but as a tank he does his job. He is a damage sponge.

Lol these scrubs are terrible. They are probs not even gold.

I bet you main mei. She's literally w+m1 but far more rewarding than usual

And thats fine, the problem is he does op amounts of damage on top of it

YEEHA

I main D.Va and zen

Hm. How do you play dva. Sincere question. She's the only tank I can not play properly

Dvqa is fucking babe

I exclusively play Toadhog in 3v3 elimination.

Unless the other team knows what they're doing (or has him as well), they're fucked.

All bout them lootcrates.

I would play ranked but I hate the idea of only a handful of heroes being viable. Any truth to that for the experienced players here?

I prefer to play who and how I want.

T H I S
H
I
S

FUCK MEI

Master Pharah here...

Roadhog is viable in almost all metas. Most useless unless player is a literal fcking god

Widow, Hanzo, Torb, bastion, sombra, junkrat

Bust people up that attack ally's use defense matrix constantly and properly, stay alive at all costs

ugh this one is stupid lol

ellowas and leeterr have better ones

back on topic, yes, I believe Roadhog is the cheapest cunt in any online game known to man.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=n60jxEJaL8M&t=399s

if you're going to post SFM shit here make it good. not trash like 90% of sfm bullshit that makes it here.

I agree bout roadhog, fat sack of shit

salt

spotted the Roadhog main

This is you

Noob who can't jump detected

get quality aids faggot. I post what I want.

I would have agreed until Tuesday but now the game is plagued with Symmetra oafs. Also D.va in her current state is a complete joke

Nice dubs but please tell how is d va a joke?

If they buff dva any more she'll be OP as fk.. L2P scrub

Get good kid

Mei is a total fucking chink babe. Use her wall on Ilios:Well and have Zarya ult on it. Boom, easy Team Kill.

his belly looks liike a titty.

this, fuck mei players

Fact: Pharrah is the best

Well mainly because of the way armor works-> overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Health,_Armor,_and_Shield

But also the defense matrix blocks fucking everything (except lasers and stuff) so she can keep her team alive while being absurdly difficult to kill. And if there's an Ana nearby the D.va you might as well give up.

+I think Rein also is fucking dumb. Not necessarily overpowered, but his stupid god damn barrier slows the entire game down to a crawl so every engagement is just both teams dealing damage to the barrier for 30 seconds then making a push. I know that sometimes it would be unfair for the attackers without Rein but if most of the non KOTH maps weren't limited to one small coke point there would never be a need for him.

A lot of people in competitive suck just as much dick as you do. It's not like there's a skill requirement to play competitive.

if Blizz just stopped fucking around and made her fully invincible it would hardly make a difference

Got to masters playing exclusivly with Phar. so yes.

This is what they could do to fix Roadhog:

>hook dislodges if there is too much resistance when reeling in, such as how it currently works when a Mei wall blocks it
>dislodged hooks deal significant damage (~50) when torn out so you still get some sort of reward for hooking a dashing weeaboo fuck
>hooked targets up to 250 hp can be more reliably killed without using melee combos or side strafing bullshit, no more glitched targets like Ana
>using Lucio or Pharah to knock back a hooking Roadhog more reliably fucks up his aim and saves your allies
>some reworking of the hook's hitbox maybe, to increase the perception of fairness from people playing heros other than Tracer and Genji who can go fuck themselves

Ahhh junk cunt is. You are wrong.

I agree with those but I'd say that if at anytime during the animation if Roadhog loses line of sight to whoever he hooked then the hook breaks and deals 20 extra damage (on top of the 30 that the regular hook does.)

someone played 3v3 i guess

^ this or just have it NOT GO THRU FUCKING WALLS.

OR MAKE IT LAUNCH SLOWER

CAPS ON AND IDC

for starters, how about letting the fucking enemies use their abilities evasively rather than getting stunned to shit followed by a shotgun blast to your face.

>This game isnt very competitive, its fun as hell though
yep, how the fuck can people call this shit "competitive": youtube.com/watch?v=awUMRxrOY-I

I only play her because I'm so used to rocket launchers
>quake series
>unreal series
>TF and TF2
>So may HL mods
>there's probably more.

Because his hook hitbox is as small as your dick. and considering you're expected to hit everyone or else you lose, you can go fuck urself.

A little bit of tolerance for corners is appropriate. You spend most of the game hooking people who are diving in and out of cover. Most of the time, their momentum can carry them back around the corner a little. Blizzard now resets players to the exact position they were hooked at before pulling them in, but that has some pretty retarded results when hooking a dashing Genji.

That's probably not going to happen any time soon because of how the netcode works. Overwatch is favor-the-shooter, so defensive abilities have to be communicated to the server before attacks register.

Pick your poison. Do you want to be pulled out of perfectly timed iceblocks while on the attacker's screen you hook and start pulling in the Mei before she's teleported back and goes into an iceblock? Or would you want the Roadhog to see that he hooks and pulls in a Mei, while on the Mei's screen she's pulled out of a perfectly timed (though now technically late) iceblock?

Don't play late at night, by the way. Besides all the other bullshit Koreans bring with them, they're also playing with high ping.

Daily reminder that Overwatch is a shit game

You're a godam retard who probably plays roadhog because you never get to see the kill cams where roadhog clearly missed and or dragged you through an inanimate object

This.

ITT: people raging about balance in a game that doesn't give a shit about balance.

Fucked up that comparison. Scenario 1:
>attacker's screen: perfect hit
>defender's screen: defensive ability ignored

Scenario 2:
>defender's screen: perfectly timed defensive ability
>attacker's screen: visual confirmation of a hit or even a kill is undone

Absolutely same. It just feels naturally. Lots of fun to have so much mobility with the buffed jetpack too.

Indeed

Noone is OP they all have tactics, strategies and counter characters. Just accept you/your team comp is shit.

I main Pharah, Soldier, and Zarya. Am I an ok guy or a fuckin queer?

Mcree, Roadhog, Hanzo, Reaper
gay or k?

There's nothing wrong with them except the fact no mater what time your shooting Zarya she's got a shield ready at all times and soldiers buff makes him a lil op. Phar is straight he's easy to counter

ppl still play this? literally stopped before halloween event. just the same mind-boggling shit over and over zzz.

Hanzo is nearly useless, roadhog is (read above)

Well i alternate between hog and rein depending on what we need, hog is mindless stupid fun and hanzo can be fucking op when im not drunk

I play pretty much only with based junkrat and lucio

TAKES A LICKIN', KEEPS ON TICKIN'

This. People don't use the matrix enough.

Hanzo and genji are fucking disgusting japs and have no reason to be in the game using fucking bows and swords, fuck outta here

Daily reminder that OW is for casuls

A simple strategy to try executing with D.Va is erasing an enemy DPS. Find that one enemy who's dangerous, like a Pharah or a Soldier, and focus specifically on them. If you try to focus on the enemy enemy team, you might be overwhelmed, and your DM won't have enough charge when you really need it. However, if you focus just one one hero, you can almost completely neutralize their output.

Next time you have a Pharah running wild, just try to catch every rocket she sends out. You can ignore rockets directed at yourself, particularly if they don't look like direct hits or if Ana's healing you.

/thread

Right. But if you're not shit you get paired with the better players where you start seeing the meta effect and strats coming out. You just sucks, so they match you with other suck

Which is why she can't do damage for shit and her only way to make a major difference is ult. She's a tank. That defense matrix is the jam. They just need to make it's cooldown a touch longer so you can take her down even if she's got a heal