This kills the catholic

>this kills the catholic

DELET!!!!!

kek

This kills the Habsburgers

I will now engage in petty squabbles so my vision of an abstract concept becomes the most relevant

t. m luther

French are honorary protestants.

No desu

delet

this kills germans, not catholic

I forgot Transylvania took part in that war

Frogs only damage control over this because they don't like to admit they are as eternal as the anglo.

triggered

All of Europe ganged up on us to murder us so we accepted militarism into our lives and took revenge and suddenly we're the bad guys? Very unfair!

This only kills the germans and austrians

I thought Germans were Protestants.

There is nothing wrong with allying with muslims against Europe central powers.

Only after Sweden arrived and put the catholics in the ground.

We are mixed catholic and Protestant.

during 30 year war it was not as clear of a split, and even today the south remains catholic

Swedes killed as much Protestants as the Imperials did, Gustav Adolf just wanted to become emperor he didn't give a fuck about the religion.

Delete this. Gustavus was a half-angel protestant hero who did literally nothing wrong.

What do Germans think of the thirty years war today? how is it different between catholics and protestants?

>this kills the Swedish nobility and elite

>this kills the union
You fucked up

no on cares anymore, our country got rekt a couple times since then so it was basically superseded and the religion issue is unimportant today. when my grandparents were young it was still an issue though and intermarriage was unacceptable. I'm from the north and until ww2 it was still common for people here to name their kids Gustav Adolf for example.

>it was still common for people here to name their kids Gustav Adolf for example
nice

>kills the people against an union
>whoa you fucked up
Fuck off nigger.

>This kills the entire white race

>What did he mean by this?

What killed the catholics was the eternal frog, the sweeds were a meme
(at least for us :^>)

>tries to ruin the union by removing the rights of the junior partners
ftfy

We're mixed. The further south and west you go, the more catholics there are. North and east are more protestant/atheist.
Catholics always vote CDU/CSU (conservative party) and protestants vote SPD ("""social""" """democrats""").

> protestants vote SPD ("""social""" """democrats""").
Letting communists destroy Prussian regions was a mistake

This kills the Latins

I have no idea what you're on about.

>tfw my surname was given to my family during 30 years war and it literally comes from killing a lot of germans

Nice city, would be a shame if any scheming Venetians were to get a hold of it.

Yeah and I bet if you just let muslims do their thing, we can have a diverse society where all opinions, beliefs and ideologies are tolerated and they totally wont try and take over your country.
Neck yourself cuck.

yea and now they are paying with muslim African immigration
protestants not even once

Sweden is the most overrated country on the planet

It was France that won the thirty years war. Gustavus Adolphus was a talentless hack, sorry to break it to you paracocks /gsg/ fags

>implying you wouldn't kill to escape your shithole to live in a country like sweden

>no argument the post
fact of the matter is that you tried to centralize the union, ofcourse junior partners will react

t. reddit

Christianity wasn't abstract. It was made manifest through the catholic church; the largest, richest and most powerful organization in Europe then. If the catholic leadership acted in an oppressive or destructive manner then only a coward or villain would not act against it.

What is it

GREAT post

Impressive. You should be proud.

Saksalainen Murhaaja

Canadian tier, kill yourself immediately.

*katolisten raiskaaja

:^)

>being protestant
>not celebrating Carnaval the coming weekend
Must feel bad though

America is right, without French treachery, there wouldnt be a protestant in Europe outside of Britain and Scandinavia.

>my lineage was haccapelites pillaging europe
>I'm a shitposter in Sup Forums
I feel like a degenerate

Of course we tried to make it into a proper Union, not just allied Nations.
Its literallly the fault of Gustav and Swedish butthurt over being rules by the Danes that caused the collapse of the Union. Arrogant cunts couldnt swallow their pride for once.
Do you really think the Anti-unionists wouldve let the Crowning of the Danish King slide? Of course they wouldnt, its literally against their agenda.
Them betraying the agreement would be inevitable so he took care of them while he had the chance before they gained the upper hand.
Gustav is solely responsible for fucking up the Union.

>This kills the p*pist

>Catholic
>Homo
Adds up

Luther is pretty much the definition of a freedom fighter

wanting to become emperor isn't wrong
ask Napoleon

*Teleports on top of a hill*

"pssst nothing personnel... kid"

Napoleon was entirely wrong, what side are you on? You're not a Dane are you?

>Implying anything in that post is wrong
typical 12 year old enamoured with sweden because epikk viking metal and pewdiepie

>le i'm an independent thinker who think i'm special because i won't agree with the mainstream opinion

The Kalmar Union was supported by the swedish aristocracy at first. It was a joint effort to fend off german influence in the region. The danes trying to centralise power in Copenhagen was a shitty move because it went against the idea of having a union. After plenty conflict Christian promised his political opponents clemency if they showed up in Stockholm for a good chat, except they didn't get any such thing - instead they were executed in a massive display of political idiocy. The nobles murdered were from some of Sweden's most important families, INCLUDING the father of Gustav Vasa, Erik Johansson Vasa. Game of Thrones as fuck. Sweden wasn't even close to being as feudal as Denmark was; the king had to be elected by the nobility, they did not owe anyone their allegiance just because of their last name. It wasn't until Gustav Vasa became king that we got a hereditary monarchy and by then feudalism was pretty much passe.

It's cool as fuck, I don't get why you're being a faggot about a 500 year old event. The union wouldn't have lasted anyway. It hadn't worked properly for decades.

Napoleon's side

Funnily enough we didn't really align against Napoleon until we got one of his former marshals as king. Jean Bernadotte hated Napoleon with a passion.

How hilariously delusional

he was a fat lazy sack of shit, you can't spin it any other way

>no penis
What did he mean by this?

Pedro

Yet if Denmark forms Scandinavia in eu4 it becomes a massive regional power on part with France almost

>mainstream opinion
Outside of the internet circlejerk, sweden's influence on history is totally disregarded. You were never at any point an actual great power.

There were no great Swedish talented heroes, like pretty much the rest of Europe has. (even the backwater slavshits) Your martial """achievements""" were built purely on opportunistically raping and pillaging people who were already divided and weakened. Practically any other scenario, ones that actually require a deeper strategical philosophy, and you get promptly blown the fuck out

t. Paradox pro

>implying i listen to shitty metal
>implying i watch youtube faggotry
I'm sorry you were banned from /gsg/ lad.

It was never a realistic plan for the danish king. The swedish peasants would not have tolerated any infringement of their rights, especially not by a foreign king. Sweden wasn't feudal, so there was no clear system in place that legitimised the danish king's rule by virtue of having the right parent.

Also a Scandinavia formed by Sweden is way more powerful because of their NIs. Infact, you should conquer Scandinavia and the Baltic and stay as Sweden for the late-game events that strengthen you further.

t. eu4 pro

Yeah I just did a Prussia run. Basically only me and Austria left in the hre besides a few one province wankers. Did it from the knights which is meant to be harder. Tbh they weren't as good as I hoped, maybe slighty more strong than most countries. Not like you can beat 40 with 20. There were no events to make them stronger so I'm thinking Sweden will be stronger. Idk want to but a couple of dlc and get paid tomorrow. Was my second game in Europe. Made Scandinavia last time and took over England

fuck you

Protestantism is entirely dead in america outside of niggers and inbreds, neither of which read the bible. Go to Boston and New York and all the cathedrals in use are all Catholic.

And it's even more more lopsided in europe today. Protestantism is a zero sum ideology. You can't justify it by its legitimacy or merits - it has absolutely none - and so the closest thing you can do is try to dismantle, subvert, and destroy all other forms of european tradition, culture, christianity. Now that secularism has largely accomplished that, protestantism is just redundant.

Mic or Spic?

That's what happens when you try and make a church with no concrete hierarchy and authority. You get shit like snake handlers, jehovahs witnesses, and mormons.

Cletus or Jamal?

So every 50000 people there's 1 loser?

>Yeah I just did a Prussia run

They're meant to be space marines

I was disappointed

>a Scandinavia formed by Sweden is way more powerful because of their NIs

this.

i never form scandinavia with denmark, because of their shitty national ideas.

I thought the Dutch were supposed to be protestant

you're supposed to take quality ideas m8

So every 18,000,000 spics there's 18,000,000 spics?

Oh wow this is one of the dumbest posts ive seen in a while

Took like 5 military ideas mate

And catholicism follows in its footsteps

I recently did a Prussia run aswell, but I got a surprise PU with Russia in 1550 which drained my desire to continue.
>tfw you luck out so hard the game becomes boring

The thing with military ideas is that you want to stack them if you have a good base. If you get 5% discipline from ideas you shouldn't go "oh that's good I'll focus on Quantity". You should go all in for discipline. With the right setup you can have 50% infantry combat ability, 20% extra discipline, 40% extra morale etc. And I'm pretty sure Prussia's stronger than Sweden simply because of the 20% morale they get; Sweden only gets a slight 5% increase in an event.

The recent patch actually made Denmark more fun; I think they got a few more events and provinces. Did a run to get the Iron Price achievement and it was good fun. You end up playing a very diffrent game because of your naval and trade focus.

prussia is literally and unironically the most OP country in the entire game, you can beat fr*nce without even needing five times as many troops

>tfw Jehovah's witness
>tfw never did anything to anyone
>tfw read this post

I thought they nerfed Prussia by weakening them once you expand over a certain threshold?

He's just a saltly papist because catholic churches are on the decline here. The only new churches being built are protestant and orthodox churches

>I thought they nerfed a ridiculously overpowered nation so now they're slightly less overpowered
wew lad

Yeah Austria got a pu with Russia early. Didn't matter because France and the Ottomans allied early and just fucking ruined us. Scandinavia formed and was allied with Bohemia, who I accidentally fed Poland, so there was 3 major power blocs until I allied Spain the French Ottomans were the strongest. Idk I got to the time limit a lot quicker than I thought I would

They seemed not that strong man. Even with most of the military ideas. I suck though

In what bizzare alternate universe are you living?

Protestantism in america tried to survive by going all out with televangelical bullshit, megachurches, etc. All this in turn has accomplished is putting more money in the pockets of a few greedy charlatans, while repulsing pretty much anybody with any sense.

Protestantism is dead. Deal with it, hick

charge your phone m8