So I hear a lot of stories about how brazil may qualify for an actual 4th world hell hole

So I hear a lot of stories about how brazil may qualify for an actual 4th world hell hole.

But I never hear about the surrounding countries or even the rest of the continent.

Is it just brazil that enjoys poverty?

Other urls found in this thread:

britishempire.co.uk/maproom/southamericaandbritish.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the rest dont have internet

ask venezuela

kek, look at this autist.

don't bother with south america.
it's a shit hole and a good portion of it is dangerous.
the only good thing about it is you can actually get some things for cheap (food, drink, sex)

from all I know, Chile, Argentina and Urugay are pretty decent when compared to Brazil.

colombia's pretty good but it's income difference is so big that there's either a lot of poverty or a lot of wealth

argentina chile and colombia are the only ones worth mentioning

Urugay is the only nice one

Had an ldr with qt girl from Lima in Peru. She lived in a nice house and went too a nice school but I think she was quite rich. Looked like she lived in a nice area too.

There is no "4th world." It's not an issue of degree of poverty. 1st World Nations are the West and allied NATO nations during the Cold War. 2nd World were the USSR and Warsaw Pact countries. 3rd World were any nations that were not seen as strategic points by the US or USSR and were not allied with them. Get your fucking terms right. Open a book sometime.

argentina is the nicest one

Mainland Argentina here
Cordoba
Anything else is worthless besides Buenos Aires and a few tourist destinations

Uruguay is a comfy neet that is also a stoner

Chile is the land behind the wall of mountains (bless god be)

Brazil are the chill for the most,

Fúck uk

she tricked you
we all live in mud huts here you fucking retard

Argentina owes much of it's prominence to the UK and Europe in general. The only reason they have blondes in Argentina is because Europe cucked the original inhabitants there and made a superior Euro-American race. Superior to any of the other inhabitants of South America anyway. The rest of the world looks at the entirety of South Americas as disgusting Mexicans. Kek.

We are a distant fragment of Europe's soul

>Euro-American race

take your stupid american lingo somewhere else

>superior american lingo

I know argentina is white and quite rich.

that makes you a nigger

why fuck uk exactly?
I thought South America was colonized by mostly Spanish, Portugal, French, and Dutch?

Read up on our military conflicts

because of the falkland

actually i just read a very preliminary and topical introduction

britishempire.co.uk/maproom/southamericaandbritish.htm

Brazil is actually by far the richest country in South America. The wealthiest regions in Chile and Argentina don't live up to the wealthiest regions in Brazil and there's literally nothing in Uruguay.

a point of reason on Sup Forums? That's unheard of.

Argentina is a shithole, let's be serious here bub

Argentina is a shit hole though

Don't know if you are trolling, plain retarded or both

>brazil
>poverty
>7º richest country in the world

Yeah, the argentinian apes attacked the top gear hosts while filming a special there just because of a coincidental license plate number... And even then it was a real stretch.
Then their government demanded the BBC apologize to THEM after their uncivilized citizens attacked a bunch of brits for no reason

the Favela inhabitants disagrees

...And where is all that money?

like the shit guettos in USA, and they still the most rich country in the world

Venezuela people are giving their children away cause of poverty

so? Brazil still a shithole, and Argentina is just a wasteland

>Is it just brazil that enjoys poverty?
>Richest country in SA
Nigga our Rich neighboors owe nothing if not better than your american or euro shit.

Memes aside we Latinos Bros are pretty much all the same faggots what you see in one country you see in the other. some may have bigger problems than others but in general all the same.

so?
damn, how old you are? 16?
its impossible talk about economy with dumb kids

kek triggered, hey everybody we've got a "economics master" here, fuck off dirty third worlder, brazil or argentina are just utter shit, deal with it Jose

> 4th world hell hole

Quit making shit up. Terms like 1st and 2nd world were used during the cold war to distinguish between the west and the USSR. Third world was used to denote every other region and country.

South America and Asia are the future superpowers

USA are fucked up by they dumb redneck's president
EU are fucked up by liberals fags and muslins

>argentinians think this is true

>South America
>Future superpower
yeah whatever makes you sleep at night kid

What are you trying to prove?
Countries like Finland, Poland, Ireland or Portugal (and many others) are not even in the rank and they are not shitholes like brazil

Deported mexican triggered because Trump won

Dumb Gringos like you should stay away from the south

Mexico is in North America tho, Not South America, just sayin'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_World

It took me literally 3 seconds to find this

go pick bricks in your wall redneck

favelas are like detroit. Its one shitty area in a rich country.

I feel you mah nigga, i'm from uruguay.
Ask me anything if you want.

spotted the butthurt monkey. Damn, I'm Brazilian, and i dont deny how garbage that country is just because its my place of origin. Moved to the US and married a well off white jewish lady as soon as I was able. The fuck would I want to live in squalor for?

source
>graphs.net

you're 14 years old. fuck off

Most people forget about Surinam, a dutch colonized country. Pretty much the only country were people of all religions and backgrounds live in peace. Crime rate is pretty low although their president "Bouterse" killed a bunch of people once. >>duh

I've been in Colombia. Only good thing about it was San Andrés island. Slutty beautiful woman and cheap booze.

vai la entao preto
acha que vai arranjar uma esposa branca fritando batata pros gringo no mc donalds haha

tem muita coisa errada aqui sim, é obvio, mas tem muita gente que consegue ser bem sucedida aqui mesmo assim, deve ser dificil pra voce acreditar porque vc deve ser um peao que mal termino o ensino medio

>insert african-americans in europe pasta

poo in loo callcenters superpower

In Uruguay we have a 6.4% rate of poverty.
In the year 2002 we had a really big crisis and poverty increased to 25 % in that time but since there has been a growth in our economics we have reduced that number.

True india is Fucking disgusting. Lepra still exist there and I'm sure I don't need to tell you people how disformed their kids get sometimes. They obey rats and rape is like a high give for them. Nuke that place.

free health and free education beaches

how this could be considered first world?