zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/china-prepares-regime-collapse-north-korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you should kill yourself.

What's the difference?

kys and poo in loo

>annex north korea
lmao
who are you kidding inferior korea

That will give you a great influx of poor. Should make up something smart.

But Germany found a good, efficient solution to solve that problem.

Probably, but i think northeners would be alien to you after all those years, culturaly-wise and everything. That would be a selfless act, cause nothing good would south gain from this. Ok, except peace and military stabillity

East Germany was the most developed country in the Warsaw Pact. North Korea is a hell hole that will take a century to recover. Additionally, South Koreans are materialistic goons who have no pride in their people and don't want to reunify with their Korean brethren to the north. South Koreans would be disgusted by the uncivilized North Koreans (despite also being 3rd world only a few decades ago) and North Koreans would be disgusted by the rampant consumerism of South Korea.

What solution? Shower 'em?

>implying you K-Pussies can

>Implying

But We already have a wall unlike you, so We can just disarm them and isolate them and then leave them alone like hongkong or makao

>Implying chinks, north gooks aren't pussies

They have become so different, making them a puppetstate and slowly improving freedom and living conditions in a way that doesnt alienates them might be for the better.
Then you may grow together or stay like this, so you can use norks as cheap workers instead of having to accept foreigners.

with support of america and japan? you think they would support that crazy idea? it's too dangerous, that problem will be solved when north korea make some crazy move which will not be tolerated.

>efficient

While I am glad it happened, the easteners suffered from a massive braindrain as everyone who could do something went to the west leaving behind a depressed population which needed a lot of support.
Now they are catching up as the youth is well educated.

Do it. You can gain more natural resources and a bigger population making your country stronger. Use their soldiers and implement them in your own army. A united Korea would be fearsome indeed.

>crazy idea
I was talking about making them puppet-state like hongkong or makao. To invade north korea is a serious topic among experts in here and america.

>implement them in your own army.
implementing a giant indoctrinated soldierpopulation into your army sounds as smart as implementing somalis into your neighboorhood.

Except of course you manage to convince them that not only they will be paid but the purity of the korean race and absolute uniformity they are used to will be provided in the southern lead joseon as well.

don't mess with them
the crazy motherfucker has nukes
only country that can deal with them is China

>implement them in your own army
what? bunch of brainwashed soldiers who have broken rifles without bullets? lol . Not to mention south korea in that scenariou would not need to have half of army they now have, and not 2 milion +

>should we allow them to annex us
fixed

Not on China's watch. But maybe you could figure out a deal. I hear that China is also getting really annoyed of North Korea.

North Korea has to fix itself before there can be any hope of a reunification that would not topple the south

>nukes

Because of it We should invade them. If north korea finally make their own icbm, then they don't have to deal with us, so they can just deal with us directly. We must not lose our control, so then we will be forced to invade norks.

It's a serious opinion among korean experts (I read about it)

what about starcraft tournament between best southern and northern players (after maybe 3-4 years when northerners learn to play it forced in some hangars ) the one who lose surenders and that's it. and one random question, do you or your parents or their parents have some family in the north?

>startcraft tournament
norks are not allowed to access battlenet

> do you or your parents or their parents have some family in the north?
No. people have some family in the north are already dead.

>norks are not allowed to access battlenet
no shit....

>South Korea and decide to launch offensive against Best Korea
>All bets on THAAD
>North Korea takes no time to mobilize army, nukes
>6 of 17 nukes end up hitting civilian and military targets
>Seoul is leveled by MLRS and long range artillery barrage
>Park Guen Hue evacuates to Busan
>US withdraws fearing nuclear winter
>RoK Armed forces are now fighting with no morale
>They begin losing ground at all fronts
>North Korean army faces zero resistance as it advances and reunites the Peninsula

>nuclear winter
Is a meme.
Whatever the norks shell out doesnt suffice for that, maybe its even good against global warming ;^)

[spoiler] (you) [/spoiler]

> Sork puppet government
> Norks free of international banker control

Nah they should annex you desu

GAS DA BANKER CLASS WAR NAO

>South Korea and decide to launch offensive against Best Korea
>All bets on THAAD
>North Korea takes no time to mobilize army, nukes
>6 of 17 nukes end up doing nothing cause lunching failed.
> north korean scientists trying to figure out why is that and found out those wasn't even nukes
>scientists cause they are eastern asian comits suicide
>north korean army surenders to southern korean army in tears cause they are eastern asians

Kek. Best Korea ftw

Pic related: True Korean women and Fake Korean ""men""

Are pakistanis in fact best indians? they are armed and crazy muslim version of indians.

The thing that sickens me is that while South Korea has a higher quality of life, they have traded their culture/souls for it. They are one of the most materialistic/consumerist societies on the face of the earth. North Korea is unironically Best Korea.

>Not on China's watch

China has always maintained that the division of the peninsula is the Korean people's internal affair, thus they technically can't do anything if a war broke out and South Korea invaded/absorbed the North.

you guys are pathetic, all you do is copy western lifestyle and fail at it, making yourself laughing stock. Like pariah tryhards winning lottery and trying to go to the opera. We got a saying in poland "straw will always stick out from your boots", how does it feel to live in a country with no proper history or cultural heritage?

South Korea is practically Third World outside of Seoul. The culture and politics of the country are also still quite Third World in a lot of ways.

>says

>what is sudogwon and busan ;d ;d ;d

i wouldnt switch for any chink country in my life

>we wuz kangz and shiet

I want to date a North Korean hot woman.

Nah send me to Thailand rn

japs are too beta for alpha north korean women

it hurts, I know

No they'll nuke you

The problem kind of solved itself. Cities like Dresden, Halle, Jena and Leipzig have low cost of living (due to being in the East), but they also have big universities, causing tons of people to go there to get educated, even from abroad.
But if you compare North and South Korea, there's barely any universities in North Korea, and most of them are in Pyongyang. I don't think it would work out well.

Muzzzlims are genetically different from Indians also

If get gassed by german, cucked by russian and become plumber is a '''proper history'', then is there any country that doesn't have proper history?

>there's barely any universities in North Korea, and most of them are in Pyongyang
Besides, they don't really learn anything except propaganda. A degree in juche studies isn't terribly useful.

Poo in loo you drink okay?

>dating NK ninjas
You gonna get poisoned.

I hope you dont judge all Europeans by his shameful display

These women aren't even North Korean, are they?

she was a malaysan prankster

I heard she was Vietnamese but that a lot of North Koreans were arrested in connection with the prank

Anyway I'd handle them by my Newaza techniques if you know what I mean.

The wealth disparity between North and South Korea is much larger than the disparity between the GFR and GDR.

There is still 4 more people who took a plane back to NK before the victim died.

1 nuke is enough to destroy your plastic pigs

Proxy is against general rule

According to the news, China got mad at the Korean attitude. WW3 will be started in Asia.

Over the weekend, following reports that China has banned all North Korean coal imports - in the aftermath of last week's North Korean ballistic missile launch- which marked a troubling escalation in relations between the two formerly "amicable" nations, we discussed how China was tipping its hand that not only was Kim Jong-Un potentially losing a "very big ally", but that it could also lead to "jeopady" for his regime, and a potential political coup in the generally unstable dictatorship.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/china-prepares-regime-collapse-north-korea

BASED KIM

who is she and why you keep posting her in every single thread?

i think it's Kristen Stewart, the girl from Twilight

They already tried to coup Kim once before; it ended with his uncle being fed to dogs (literally).

Im not sure i know what you mean

wow. I didn't know that.

>most developed country in the Warsaw pact

That's like saying it's a corn kernel in a pile of shit. Still awful.

>WW3
>not at all related to previous world wars
we need to come up with a new naming system for the sake of kids in future history classes. gonna be hard once you have to remember the which one is WW7 and WW10 etc.

Never mind.

Haha yeah, or or or.. it's like saying the US is the most developed country in North America! Haha XD get it?

This means war

>literally got BTFO all the way back to Pusan
>get BTFO again by USSR/China and lose Daejang/Seoul a second time

Wow such pussies

You should, but your next president (lefty Nork agent) is gonna hand over the South to the North.

Would be interesting to see South Korea get nuked

>1993-2008