Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm trying to create an archive for ExHentai for the people that are having trouble accessing the site.

Also im redesigning the crappy layout and reader and offering the downloads for free.

Tell me what you think of the site
demonkitty.us

Other urls found in this thread:

demonkitty.us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's pretty great thing to do.
thanks

Seems a bit slow

I like how the pages load after you scroll down though.

>demonkitty.us
Loads instantly for me user

Awesome OP

Yeah and scroll down, the labels show up before the thumbnail. A placeholder image would be fine too while it loads.

True, Will fix

Isn't exhentai hidden like that to prevent certain people from seeing illegal shit

When you search for something and it shows all results, the loading indicator keeps showing.

Do you have a place for feature requests/bug reports?

Does it only have the main comics image? i cant seem to locate the area to change pages and view the entire doujin

>demonkitty.us
If you can make a top page, or a rating system that lists everything out so I can see the most viewed comics etc you're already better than exhentai
yea that's why sad panda is hidden. op is tryna get ad revenue

0/10 no gay shota, mobile site is shittiest thing since the london blitz

I doubt OP downloaded the whole website since this is probably just a test phase.

You need active users before you can sort it by user ratings.

the sites way better than the original , it's nice and fast and looks way better.

personal preferance , maybe think about making the switch page arrow closer to the actual page insted of on the edege of the screen.

also going for adrevenue isn't bad or a shitty move,
just incorpate it nicely.

I'm totaly down with gelbooru hosting ads , the only thing that annoys me is that they change your site when you first click a image, that not cool.

I dont plan on putting malicious ads at all. Only that one on the homepage so I can pay to run the site.

Thanks for the advice / suggestions!

The site is actually excellent. Post the word to /h/ I guess, it should get bigger but you still need to add a lot of things.
For example, make it so you can open mangas by tab clicking. Right now you can only click one manga at a time and not open another one. You know what I mean? Like open in new tab a manga.

>Right now you can only click one manga at a time and not open another one. You know what I mean? Like open in new tab a manga.
This I will work on

Sometimes your website seems to get stuck on chapter pages. I had to reload it 3-4 times to get it to load past page 32. It would repeat the same image. It finally worked on the 4th reload and I was able to view past that page.

You don't have a lot of English content yet.

All you have to do is create an account on GE and wait a day or so not that hard

Your servers are trash too

Do you host it locally?

Nope, Had to restart the server because of the slow speeds. Should be fixed now.

Plan on paying for better servers

site wont load for me user, i think you got a great thing going. luckily for me exhentai loads almost instantly

You should be careful, make sure your webhost actually allows it.
Maybe look into hosting it on a dedicated VPN, but that would probably be really costly if you host the images from there.