Prove that spiderman doesn't exist

Prove that spiderman doesn't exist .
Protip : you cannot

In the Gospel of Thomas, read by the early church, Jesus made himself a pet dragon and killed some kids using his magic when he was a kid...

Odd they took that out of the bible, right?

Spiderman exists... just like jesus.

Jesus had a pet dragon?

And it's soon spideys birthday on the 25th.....

its funny that that actually makes sense if you think about it hard enough.

In the gospel of Ralidih , destroyed by the Spanish Inquisition, Jesus was a douche, he would prank his friends all the time using his spells, then when he was 17 he fukin nailed his bros girlfriend. That why to this day we say bros before hoes..

atheism is an proxy-religion based on god's non existence, as proven by it's holy scripture: science.

it's followers are hardcore believers and act like missionaries that can't stfu, even though people find them annoying.

basically, atehism is an inverted form of christianity and is driven by the same bullshit, but of a different color

God exist, so does Spiderman. In fact the fucker spiderman stole my car stereo.

True.
Go look it up.
I lol'd so hard when I first read it I broke a rib... then an imaginary magic sky man made me a woman out if it and boy did things get complicated real fast after THAT...

I like where your head is at...

But the Dragon part is from a removed part of Mathew but the killing a kid who got I Jesus's way was part of Thomas.

I stand corrected.

Atheism is a 'religion' like 'not swimming' is a sport...

>tries to deny god by placing a bible next to a spiderman comic
>same concept if you place a history book next to a science fiction novel
>retarded ass OP attempt 101

careful, you might end up in the atheist hell, also know as the friendzone

Sad attempt you made

>needing a bible/torah/koran to commune with God

1-800-come-on-now

>Needing any sort of magical book of bullshit to talk to imaginary folks in your head...

0800-BillO'Really...

Why do you think you never see spiderman and god in the same place?

Exactly OP! All these fucking mouth breathers worshiping an imaginary man in the sky. If only they were as intellectually superior as us maybe society wouldnt be so fucked up

Are you?

We have a winner... In the 'Not Swimming' 25mile Freestyle Finals...

Holy fucking kek

unlike the bible , history books contain events that actually happened

...as well as facts about the world that can be verified.

Hint. Women don't turn into pillars of salt and you can't get 100million+ species on a boat and keep them alive for a year.

"Did he just call me retarded through a meme? wow, I'll get back at him by simply rephrasing 'I know you are but what am I?' haha. That'll get him"

I am glad we agree

Shit everyone knows spider-man exist.
Who can deny these moves.