What a fucking waste

What a fucking waste.

>Where are my niece and nephew?
>Let's murder'em! >:D

>Galavant?
>Did you learn that in no-dick school, nerd? xD

The most cancerous character this season.

Books are shit fuck off

He was so interesting in the books. They had so much potential with this character, and they seriously fucking ruined him with the worst writing that even a child could write better.

It seems D&D gave the Iron Islands the Dorne treatment this season.

>this character is sooo problematic
>evans.gif
hmmm

He's a fucking white male

Why is so chubby and soft looking?

Isn't euron supposed to be a badass pirate?

He's fucking a white male.

What?

>no victarion
>no darkstar
>no arianne

B L U N D E R OF THE C E N T U R Y

Implying

the actor confirmed that he's doing a bit. tv show euron has more depth than your book capeshit,

he'll be in it more next season

lol, yep because those 8 minutes of screen time he had this season was fucking awesome, right?

I know this is bait, but i've talked to showfags who honestly believe this

>MUH ANIME SUPERVILLAIN EURON

i cant wait for Winds of Winter to come out and be so utterly shit

The only thing I can imagine, is that with so many story lines wrapped up now, they can actually give him some character development next season.

Euron is the big bad next season.

TWoW sample chapter pretty much confirmed that he's a greenseer like Bran and Jojen who looked too deep into "the heart of winter" and was driven insane. Now he wants to destroy humanity to appease the Night's King. (His crew of mutes is his version of a wight army. He dreams about a shadow woman with a hand of pale white fire, aka the Otherbride. His sigil is a red eye beneath crows holding a crown. He is planning to create a Doom in Oldtown with the help of hundreds of priests. etc.).

EURON IS THE NIGHT'S KING'S SUCCESSOR, JUST LIKE BRAN IS THE THREE EYED RAVEN'S.

GET HYPE.

Can someone actually make some new ones? I read all of them like 10 times.

this was one of the strongest things this season that actually gave it substance. i'm looking forward to him giving danny his big cock.

Awesome if true, but only if they replace the actor.

anyone whos familiar with european kino will know pilou asbaek is one of the greatest actors alive and they didnt just hire him to make a cock joke

im looking forward to seeing him in the next season, his scenes in this season was merely an introduction

>when you tell your brother your the last storm.

>forgets the bridge scene where they strung together all of Euron's hammiest lines and he wasn't the least bit threatening

Did they try combining aspects of Victarion with Euron? That's the only explanation I can think of for the way he acts.

But Victarion was only a meathead internally, externally he was just kind of shouty and simple.

The best way to describe Victorian was simple yet pragmatic. He's a bit of a dumb dumb but he knows sailing and he knows fighting... and that's really it. He has a goal and is set out to do it. Get some ships, burn some whores, drown some boy toys.

Pragmatism at work.

Implying any of that will make it in the show

euron is most likely try to marry danny n fail
then he will marry cersie

gg gr8 arc m8s