Hi /b

Hi /b,

Autistic fag here (not joking) without a real social life, but desiring one. I want to ask hiwever, is it worth it?

I always see other people happy, but is it really good tohave a social life. I 'd like to ask the social anons what the upsides and downsides of a good social life are.

Yes, it is definitely worth it. You should also quit Sup Forums or even the internet in general. I did the same thing half a year ago and it was the best decision of my life. Now I only come here to entertain myself while helping my friend with his math homework over teamspeak.

Do not listen to all the negative people on here, it will only make you depressive.

Oh I don't, I take4chan generally with a grain of salt, except for certain threads. To be honest I got addicted to Sup Forums, I guess that isn't a good sign.p? This is just a really fun place to be.

But I don't really have a social life, and because of my weird interests like cuneiform not much friends

Depends on you, user.. what's good for one may not be good for another

What the hell is cuneiform (I'm German, I really never heard that word)

Nobody here takes this site seriously, but it still has a negative impact on you. But right now I am not really busy helping my friend but still too busy to do something productive like reading a book, so I come here.

However, what I'm trying to say is, if you're feeling lonely, depressed or slightly depressed and kinda without motivation to go out or do productive things, let me tell you that you are not born this way, but formed by your environment and actions. Therefore, by choosing the right actions and environment, you can make yourself move in the "other direction" if you get what I mean.

You can probably see that English is not my native language and I'm having problems expressing my opinion, but I hope you get what I mean.

friends are cool, but make sure you get real friends. Like 100% bros.

Hmmm, du kannst das suchen, damit wird Sumerisch geschrieben

Well, the problem is that doing things like hanging out with a friend really makes me tired. I 'm not sure if I can manage a whole social life

This is cuneiform.

I personally would rather stay away and have always done so.

You may love people for a while, you may really love somebody , but in the end you always get to realize that all human beings-even yourself-are, in fact, quite boring and for the most part shallow.

Why not find something that fulfills you,that make you happy and gives some meaning to the pain you are going to feel either way?

In the end though it all depends on you so go see for yourself faggot.

Das scheint recht interessant zu sein, ich hatte schon befürchtet das wird irgendeine merkwürdige Animesache lol

Hmm meine Interessen sind etwa ausergewöhnlich. Wie sagt man das auf Deutsch? Special?

Sperg here!
One of the hardest things to deal with in autism is the awareness of one's own emotions, and how other people's minds work and react. (Issues with theory of mind and fallacies of omniscience are also super common.) One of the biggest things that having a social life provides is the ability to see outside yourself, and get feedback on how you really are. And hey, cuddling is super nice.

Hmm, I 'm not sure if I 'm shallow myself, ut many people around me are. People always call me intellifent, but maybe I 'd be rather dumb with a good life and good friends than intelligent without a social life

außergewöhnlich ist schon ok, du kannst auch sagen speziell

Übrigens, wenn du kein ß auf der Tastatur hast, macht man dafür normalerweise ein ss

I 'm a sperg too. Well, I always analyze people and relatiinships analytically, so I can undersrand how social things work at an analytical level, participating is the problem

Oh ok, ich verwende Android.

Da kannst du die s-Taste gedrückt halten.

Wie alt bist du und was hast du denn schon für Erfahrungen mit sozialer Interaktion?

24, ich habe momentan nur eine Freundin (keine Relation, ist nur ein Freund verstehst du?), Bin selbst männlich. Ich kann am besten mit Frauen umgehen, mit anderen Männern nicht wirklich... Und ich bin hetero. Aber weil ich viel umgehe mit Frauen, bin ich oft für Schwul beschimpft.

kill frogs
kill green aliens
kill guy pointing in the silver suit
kill fatso in the fedora
kill
kill
kill

ok, ich bin selbst gerade erst 18 geworden und auch männlich und hetero. Versuch wirklich mal, einfach solche Seiten wie Sup Forums etc nicht zu besuchen und Handy und PC nur dann einzuschalten, wenn du sie wirklich brauchst. Nach Tipps für's Freunde finden und mit Menschen sprechen kannst du einfach googlen. Hast du Angst, Fremde Menschen anzusprechen?

Wenn du mir eine anonyme E-Mail gibst, können wir auch nach Ende des Threads weiterschreiben, falls du Bock hast.

Hmm, kontaktiere mich in Reddit, mein Reddit ist Dimension
al prayer, aber das aneinander geschrieben.

Esist alles nicht so einfach wie du sagst

Auch wenn es so rüberkommt, ich denke definitiv nicht, dass das einfach für dich wird. Aber ich bin mir sicher, dass du mit etwas Mut und Willenskraft bald ein glückliches Leben führen könntest.

No not worth it. People are fucks, always only looking to see what they can get off of you, no exceptions.

Übrigens, sagt man Beziehung in diesem Kontext und nicht Relation. Mein Kumpel ist fertig mit Hausaufgaben, also schalte ich meinen PC jetzt aus. Gute Nacht

This is what I meant when I told you not to listen to all those negative people on Sup Forums. Their depression, pessimistic attitude and unhealthy lifestyle gives them a distorted view of reality.

That's my idea too, but mostly related to this modern age. I know very few people which valued me for friendship and advice I give instead of getting something fom me... Most humans are predators which look for their own interest I guess

In a world as fucked up as this one, the pessimists have a distorted view of reality? No, that's you Mr. Positivity. Open your eyes, or stop being a pussy living in denial.

That's the point--they are getting friendship and advice from you. People don't have anything of value with which to reciprocate, but they will gladly take your attention and time.

take salsa lessons (little talking) or
join a writing workshop (allows oneself to be alone sometimes)
go take some beers after
one day at the time

Hmm, (I 'm OP btw), to be honest it gives me a good feeling to help them and they want to spend time with me so that's what I get back. And after being socially excluded most years in school I 'm satisfied to get that back, but I always keep in mind that people can't be trusted, so I never share secrets or intimate info with people in real life

I 'm doing a writing workshop already, and I 'm surprised people really like me there, and are nice, laugh when I say things they think is funny, I 'm using to people treating me like crap and shit in high school, especially teenage girls, which made me decide to not work or study at all
24 now