Why don't Europeans have microbreweries?

Why don't Europeans have microbreweries?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfsbrewery.ru/
youtube.com/user/kopyr79
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilju
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women usually don't drink as heavily as men

wolfsbrewery.ru/

My off-handed guess would be regulations, but I want an actual European to answer. Either way, micro-breweries are dope. It's like I can go to a bar to grab some food and they have all this unique beer one can try.

>beer

we do though, craft beers are having a real renaissance here right now
partly thanks to this man
youtube.com/user/kopyr79

>imblying
>American """beer"""
Pls

We do

We don't need some hipster fucks who picked up brewing because it's the new shit of last year. We also have a Reinheitsgebot, so no piss water with flavor enhancements or all the other crap you keep lumping in with your 'beer' to make it 'unique'. It's against Bavarian law as it should be. If you want to drink lemonade, go order some.

We already have a ton of small breweries with skilled workers and tested equipment and recipes, which keep pumping out new stuff whenever a church gets a new bell, or for other special occasions. so we don't need to be that desperate for something good.

we do

however, we also have traditional and historic breweries that have produced top tier ale for centuries, so microbreweries aren't as big/important here as they are in the US

also, some of our microbreweries fall for yank trend of over hopping your beer and making it undrinkable
thanks for that, yanks

That's a good point. But in the US, the microbreweries are in some way an answer to the shitty major breweries of the US. At least some of those hipsters make good things.

He is right though.

So that's why burgers are so buttblasted after a single pint.

>BELARUS
>DRINKING "OTHER"
Are they moonshining that much?

>MUH MACROBREWERIES

>beer
>alcohol
>drinking the liquid jew

its all about herb my dudes

What about?

sure, american microbrews are commonly imported here and some are nice, good even

however, far too many are meme and undrinkable
they've basically turned the microbrew business into exactly what the corporate business was; oversaturated with identical mediocre products, only instead of pisswater lager it's now over hopped IPA

Women don't drink as heavily as men.

Jesus Christ. You're fucking dumb m8

>Alcohol is the liquid Jew
>Drinking is an ancient European tradition
>Slavs drink like fish
>The Japanese drink nearly ritually
Yeah but basically you're all stupid and smoking degenerate nigger grass is redpilled

>destroying your neurons and liver cells is a european tradition

no wonder their fag "empires" didn't last

spoken like a true kike

Look at South Korea

No need to be so upset, nigger. :^)

I actually know a dude who learned his trade and now works at the above pic. I have been to their tanks and their beer is godly. They are a small family business who grew from tiny ass village brewery over hundreds of years to slightly bigger village brewery with hotel. You should visit, should you ever come into the area. If you ask and tell them you brew in your kitchen sink they will surely show you around and let you see their basins.

Look up anything you're talking about. It's very difficult to give yourself brain damage with alcohol, unless you're a minor of course. Meanwhile, marijuana's effects are disputed and under investigation, but there are certainly indications that sustained use can cause long-term changes to your brain chemistry.

>It's very difficult to give yourself brain damage with alcohol

Do I need to call your sponsor and tell them you've been drinking again you daft fucking retard?

I'm not going to guess Belarusians are drinking shochu too.

It's full of them. But we're poor, we can't "start a successful business" out of every little hobby we have, unlike you fatsos.
People are never willing to spend money for anything, banks don't loan good amounts even to safe businesses, and we're constantly on the verge of poverty.

We brew beer but we don't brand it or sell it.

We develop video games as a hobby. We make animations as a hobby. We brew as a hobby. But nobody is willing to spend or invest in these frivolous things.

Weed has literally no affect on brain structure if you're old enough. All those sutidies have been done with people who have smoked themselves out every day since like 16

Just do some simple research, famalam. Sorry I told you your dad's right :c

Why? If i wan't something exotic i'll just do homemade wine. Or drink mild windshield washer fluids.

Because we have lots of breweries as it is and our beer doesnt generally taste like watery shit, so there isnt really a demand or need for "microbreweries".

The only microbreweries i have hear of are for spirits as there is a little less variety, usually Gin

>Up to 80 percent of alcoholics, however, have a deficiency in thiamine (15), and some of these people will go on to develop serious brain disorders such as Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome (WKS) (16). WKS is a disease that consists of two separate syndromes, a short–lived and severe condition called Wernicke’s encephalopathy and a long–lasting and debilitating condition known as Korsakoff’s psychosis.

b-b-b-but alcohol cant hurt you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Homemade wine
You have grapes in Finland ?

You dont understand
In America you have a few very large brands
In Europe there are a few very large ones and a great many medium/small ones, we dont need some hipsters who want to get in on a trend

you call it microbrewery we call it artisanal brewing
and europe do it since a fucking long time so fuck off

You can do it from other fruits. It's not really anything pretty or like the actual stuff. Just some liquid to get you wasted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilju

>Why don't Europeans have microbreweries?
We have more than enough well established smaller breweries

Bavaria 19th century: 30.000 breweries
Bavaria today: 700

Alcoholics are people that are drunk for the majority of their daylight hours. I've known alcoholics, I know what this is. That doesn't represent not only average drinkers, but not even regular drinkers. If you ate bananas that much it'd probably be enough to kill you.

But don't mind the medical community or the world of business, I'm sure it's a cabal.

Too many meme ones here that come out with total shit. There's a decent one by my house but there best beer has an alcohol content of 16%

Bavaria 19th century: badass catholics
Bavaria today: papist pussy refugee welcomers

>badass papists

Nice meme

we actually have a fair amount of microbreweries m8

but you're right, our actual breweries tend to be top tier so the demand isn't as high