twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep very happy actually

So so happy

cant complain

Doesn't mean you're happy though just apathetic

No, haven't been for a decade now.

yeah but i'll survive

Imensely

no we live in a failed society and the society doesn't want us to succeed at all, let alone the government

I'd say I'm more "content" than happy

Grow up and get over yourself then

Middle schooler detected. The world owes you nothing get over it.

Will that make me happy?

Then you only have yourself to blame.

It's a start at least

Sometime yes sometimes no

Start of what?
You just baselessly insulted me.

You are a whiny little bitch who projects your own mistakes on others and blames your unhappiness on them. Get over it .

What do you base that on? My statement of not being happy?

Didn't you just project YOUR situation onto mine?

If you're unhappy it's most likely due to your own choices.

Not really. I know I should be, and I feel like a big selfish piece of shit for being unhappy. I live under a roof with all the necessities I need. I have an education. I have some of my family left, I'm safe, I'm alive... So why can't I just stop being depressed?

If you've been unhappy for a decade the fault is yours and yours alone. Grow up and take responsibility for it.

Because you want the attention. Stop being so selfish and take ownership of your problems.

>Faggot

SeeGrow up neckbeard

Looks like I nailed it

>Faggot x2

yep.

but people annoy me.

Ayy things can always be better, but no complain...
I could use some more money. Stundent ain't wealthy

Nailed a dude, most likely.

"take responsibility"
And? what does that mean?
That won't make you happy, you people arent happy either thats for damn sure when you need feel good about yourself on Sup Forums in a thread like this.

Never said its not my fault I'm not happy, but there are circumstances of many kinds.

Assuming someone is a neckbearded manchild because he is unhappy pretty much confirms that you are one.

Nailed it again bitch

I agree. I should just get over things that have happened in the past and move on. However, my problem is I don't know how to. I wish I did. Any useful advice you could give me perhaps?

only with doubles

Yeah, but there's only so much I can do. Life sucks and sometimes it's damn hard to keep a smile on my face

That's why you're miserable you refuse to take responsibility for your own happiness. You're pathetic.

Nope.

Can you actually explain your insult?

Money by itself won't make you happy

You expect the world to make you happy but that's not how it works. The world owes you nothing. You are responsible naively for your happiness. The fact you fail to understand this makes you pathetic.

Grow up and get over yourself then

What I fail to understand is why do you think this is some big truth, and why do you assume that this is my problem without knowing more than a single vague fact about me.

Ie, why are you a dick? Does it make you happy? I doubt it, maybe you should take responsbility for your happiness user.

Life can suck but you can choose to be happy. Your happiness is your responsibility alone.

Not yet. I've been battling hardcore depression and mental burnout. It wasn't till Sunday that I started making steps to be happy again.

Thanks for asking though.

thanks for the advice but I will never be happy if I can't have a chubby Asian girl with a cute face. That's all I ask for in this world. That's literally the only thing that'll make me happy.

I'm very happy. I do tons of things I enjoy. Why do you choose things that make you unhappy? Grow up and stop being so pathetic.

I'm contentedly happy.
Bills are paid.
Got an ok job.
Got a gf who has a job so I don't have to support her.
No kids.
Got a good dog that obeys, is smart and loyal who I get to spend a lot of time with.
Getting to watch all the butthurt liberals over Trump - even though I didn't vote for him, it's still hilarious to watch how whiny they are.
If I get tired of all the bullshit news and politics, I can just turn off everything and play video games.
All in all - I'm living a good life that I am not taking for granted.

Nah, we've turned from common sense into stupid bullshit.

No, you cant choose to be happy, you can choose to try.

Some people arent 15 year old teenagers and don't get to choose anything they want to?

You have no idea how life works user. Maybe you'll grow up someday.

Nah, but I'll live. I really wish I could an hero, but that leaves a big burden for other people. So just gotta fake a smile and keep on surviving.

Grow up? I'm almost 30 years old.

I'm no teenager and yes you choose to be happy or unhappy. That state is the direct result of your choices.

Being 30 doesn't mean you don't think like an infant.

Its a 18+ site user.

Stop being so selfish. The world owes you nothing.

Thanks for proving you are a teenager by avoiding the high road.

How is that selfish? I'm living and keeping to myself to make others around me happy. I think you're a bit retarded.

Not bad user. Sounds like you got it pretty good.

You're expecting the world to make you happy that's your job.

This is true but I tend to think like a teenager because I've never left my room and I don't think I ever will.

its a 16 year old who just realized that you have to make your happiness and is now dispensing it like the ultimate truth that it is, and he feels so smart about it he bought both a fedora and a vape for it.

Pretty ironic telling someone to grow up while citing common sense like its a god given dogma.

Not really. Nowhere in my post did I say it's everyone else's fault I'm unhappy. Get over yourself.

If you lost weight you might actually find your penis so you could jerk off again.

No.
I created the perfect life for myself.
> ez well paying job
> work 3 days a week
> still live very comfortably
> hot bi girlfriend
> have a couple girls we bring to bed when we want
> play vidya the rest of the time
> I've never wanted to die more than now

I think so too. Thanks.

If you're unhappy it's your fault. If you want to an hero that's selfish.

The get over yourself and try something new.

Sorry to rain on your "I'm the only enlightened person in this thread" parade.

But hey, atleast you learned something new, and when you finally grow up you'll make good use of it.

Or not, because its not necessarily up to you if you can.

No, but I am high and that is close enough.

You don't really pay attention much, do you? I just said to you it's not anyone else's fault I'm unhappy. It is selfish. You seem to be missing a few chromosomes.

Go ahead and go back to your pathetic shitty life that makes you miserable. I'll continue living my great life.

Yea you should stay alive and suffer so that other people don't get a temporary sadness from it.

Then why don't you change your life and be happy dumbass

It wouldn't be temporary for some.

It's most likely the fact that you escape to drugs that you are unhappy

No, bike life is over till like April.

I owe them nothing. I didn't choose to be born like this.

Try skiing

You owe them everything they owe you nothing. Grow up and get over yourself

yea, why not

Are you happy?

That's the spirit

Extremely

Bring Me The Horizon lol

Because it's not that simple. Someone with severe clinically diagnosed Anxiety and Depression can't just snap their fingers and change their life completely. It would be nice if the world worked that way tho. Trust me, I've tried to change my life, but sometimes things don't work out the way you want them too kiddo. You seem to think that life is like a hollywood movie. Two words: it isn't. Not everyone gets a happy ending they want.

What do you do?

R U donald trump?

Not the same user but you're logic is pretty retarded and self contradicting.

I do agree with you on some parts though.

>inb4 I'm selfish and need to grow up

No. I haven't been happy since I was twelve. Anyone that thinks depression is fake should quite honestly kill themselves. I've been running on fake happiness pills since I was twelve and I still feel the sickness that envelopes my mind a lot of the time. I put on a happy face to show the outside world that I'm fine, but when I get home I look at the pill bottles, think about swallowing as many as I can, and then never waking up again. I never do it though. I have convinced myself it is a selfish thing to do. So instead, I crawl into bed each night and cry myself to sleep.
I hope there's no Heaven or Hell. I hope that I can sleep without disturbance.

This guy got it. It's not that hard. Grow up

Lots of things.

No i am not

like what

Life is a gift if you choose to waste it on being unhappy that's on you

No my wife's much hotter and a better cook

fuck no
youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58

Travel
Spend time with friends and family
Work a good job with nice people
Exercise