What would we have to do to eradicate homophobia Sup Forums?

What would we have to do to eradicate homophobia Sup Forums?

I want to be able to kiss my guy without being afraid of having the shit smashed out of me or get shot just because some "dude" feels so threatened and insecure about his own sexuality that he has to start throwing punches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

stop being a pussy get ripped, end kids who fuck with you.

An user a long time ago said, no one cares if your gay just dont be a fag about. Like posting dumb gay shit on the internet about how oppressed you are. Stop being a fag and go spend time with your buttbro.

>feels so threatened and insecure about his own sexuality
Nah normal men just find it creepy I'm afraid. The media will never admit this but it's just the way it is.

Isn't getting your shit smashed the next step after kissing your guy? #gaysex

Kys
Less homo=less homophobia

Sorry Pal, it looks bad.

Men used to sit on each others laps, hold hands, kiss, hug, or cry into each others shoulders (1800s pictured, and those guys were true manly as fuck) at least until the 40s and 50s when suddenly men became so insecure about their masculinity that absolutely any signs of delicacy, femine qualities etc were quashed from the "normal man".

That's why men find it so creepy. We don't naturally find it creepy - we're raised to it by baby boomers who taught us about how you have to be the new type of manly and not let anything threaten that.

Meant to say, it was considered normal, perfectly fine back then to do the handholding and kissing etc. Other men in these types of photos don't look creeped out by their fellow soldiers, they have hands on shoulders, and they weren't considered "faggots" for showing simple, human signs of affection and care for each other.

This pic is miners washing each others backs, just normal working guys circa mid 1940s. Do you see any men creeped out in that room?

Christianity is one reason we have it, and the second is men who started bastardizing homosexuals to the extent that it was no longer just an act, but a generalization.

Now one guy holds anothers hand in public, and it's "WOO TIME TO HAVE US A GOOD OL FAG DRAG", get tied to a car and dragged along the outback highway.

Is that your cock, op? I'm not even gay and I'd suck it.

Rick Perry agrees.

while Sup Forums is actually pretty chill with fags we don't appreciate people spreading fear-mongering about boogey men that don't exist.

Lol

Get your ccw like a man, gays with guns dont get bashed chumped. Keep banana slamming in peace brother.

I would if I could, but I can't afford a gun. They're really expensive here in Australia (likely our import tax + shit dollar), but otherwise I would.

We can get rid of homophobia by getting rid of the cause of homophobia
We just have to eradicate the gays

No one gives a fuck that you and your gaybro are dating, just shut up and do it. No one's gonna hit you, you attention-whoring retard.

That is one perfect looking dick.

Also OP, its time, nothing can help us faggots but once the people with the old values die out humanity will get over this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0

guns

also just dont give a shit and if anyone tries to attack you just BLAP BLAP drop em

>Move out of Saudi Arabia

Proves my point exactly.

Note how 99% of the females in the video didn't give a shit.

It was the guys who were instigating everything. They have to "protect" their manly sexualities.

Fuck that, I thought the guy at the end was going to hit them.

Don't do something completely unnatural and stop being an SHW faggot on Sup Forums

You could kill yourself. That would solve your problem pretty quickly.

Your idea of eradicating homophobia is to make straight men take a dick they don't want. Fuck you. We're not homophobic. We're anti-rape

Actually with genetic screening and abortion on demand, it will be easier to eliminate the faggots.

Does this shit really happen or is it just some story told by social justice warriors?

And don't refer to some shit back in the 80's.

Is there really a violent reaction to public homosexuals in 2016?

I just don't see it that's for sure, and I live in Ft Worth TX, Redneck capital of the state.

Even here I see guys kissing at restaurants and no one gives a shit.

make paedophobia illegal.

America has progressed, but (sadly) I live in Australia and I see it all the time outside of Sydney or Melbourne.

Last week a gay guy got his face smashed in in Caboolture (SE QLD) for giving his mate a hug. AFAIK he wasn't even hugging his partner, just a friend but some dickhead was that insecure that he thought it was two men making out that he had to go over and lay a few punches into the guy with his fat piece of shit dad watching beside him.