How the fuck do I establish the first conntact with a girl? How to behave, what to say...

How the fuck do I establish the first conntact with a girl? How to behave, what to say, how to keep the interaction going and how to get her phone number?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dress as a furry and go to furry-convention & hope she's there

Bump

say hey

talk to her like you would any other person

if it doesn't go well and you can't find much to talk about, excuse yourself and leave

it it goes well suggest that you keep in contact, ask to add her on fb or something

>How the fuck do I establish the first conntact with a girl?
SETI

It's literally that simple. If she doesn't want you to have her number she won't give it to you. Unless you come off as potentially dangerous, then she'll give you the number and never respond to anything.

If she's not responding, do NOT get all Sup Forums on her and call her anything.

She's not interested. Get over it. Try another girl.

forgot to add

the approval/disapproval of a random girl isn't anything to get nervous or worked up about. if one more person among the near-infinite amount of people that have existed and will exist doesn't think you're the hottest shit, so be it. If it doesn't work out, you learn what you can from it and do better the next time.

This is something you will NEVER be able to explain to someone

If you don't have the balls to get denied repeatedly and figure it out you'll be foreveralone, now GTFO underage b&

>completely scenario based and inapplicable to real life

You don't know anything about women, and if you keep acting like you do eventually another virgin will believe you

And then you'll both be foreveralone

>fuck this thread

Pretty much your only bet if you're the type of guy who goes to Sup Forums for advice on women.

why 4chaun is so resonably theese days?
So normal responses here

she fucks niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58

Bump for interest

i got the best chances if a put a sharpie against her crotch and smile. worked 2 times out of 2.

nice yeast infection oozing out of her cunt

Yeah - act like youre completely not romantically interested and talk to her like anyone.

Do it like this OP:
>hey I think you're cute and id like to get to know you a bit more. Do you wanna have coffee/go for a drink/do something tomorrow/suck my dick and let me enter you dry?

The secret to getting women is having something they want.

-money
-power
-social status
-attractiveness
-bad boy (so they can try to change you. It's an adult doll dressing exercise they don't even realize they're attracted to)

I'm sure there's more, but at their core, women are just as self centered as us men. Women generally always have something we want (sex). The thing is, they can get sex absolutely anywhere, so either you have to be way above average in the looks department or you have to have something else they want to enjoy or possess.

1. money, "power", social status is what cucks say
2. attractivness/bad boy, is a joke if you can't talk

Show her your knob, it's a sign of dominance.

Do you not pay attention to the world around you?

A phone number is not the end goal. Who the fuck told you to get a number means the girl is interested? This is you fucking autists get flaked on all the time. A phone number is strictly for logistics in setting up a meet you've already seeded earlier in the conversation.

Need more

Depends on the situation OP.

>Start at dive bar
>get shitfaced
>move to slightly better bar
>drink more
>up to the point you get kicked out
>suck it up
>go to club
>get rejected until last call
>order several shots
>slam them all
>find the sober fat girl(every club has one)
>she'll drive you home and fuck you
IF that fails
>return to dive bar
>they add 15 minutes to last call
>any mid 40's lady still holding a drink
>she doesnt care about DUI's
>she drives you home
>and she fucks you

Who the fuck goes clubbing anymore aside from 14 year olds and guys in their early fifties trying to bang 14 year olds.
It's all digital now.

Bump

Make a joke. Bitches love laughing

Be the guy who talks to everybody at a party. Chat up a few people near her and talk loudly with confidence. Be witty and enjoy yourself. That way when you come to chat her up, she knows you've been doing it to people all evening. She'll also be more interested since you demonstrated assertiveness and look like a guy who is genuinely having fun.

Bump

Simple: get rid of your autism.

Go up to a random girl you think is attractive and talk to her.
You'll suck at it.
Do it anyway.
She'll shoot you down.
Do it anyway.
Repeat.

And keep repeating with other girls until it stops being "scary" to you and you can talk to us like any other human being.

We're not going to smash a pie in your face and have all the cool kids gather around and laugh at you and post pictures of it on the internet

>We're not going to smash a pie in your face and have all the cool kids gather around and laugh at you and post pictures of it on the internet
This is now my new fetish.

More advices like this

Have you tried Chloroform? Works wonders for me.

Read 'The Game' by Neil Straus.

i ordered that book but when i went to read it i realized i couldn't find where i put it