Trek

>mods killing body paint version edtion

Other urls found in this thread:

moviefone.com/2016/06/23/bryan-fuller-star-trek-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Pretty sure it had nothing to do with body paint.

Friday night they want premier shitpost in and generals and blacked threads to bleed through to the younger crowd.

Not even pol.

Is Enterprise season 4 worth watching.

Yup, if it were about body paint we would have just removed the image. This is about message control. Deal with it, Nazi.

Season 3 and 4 are the best ENT.

Some people prefer 3 to 4 or vice versa just stay away from this episode (Daedalus) and the very last episode and I think you'll have a good time.

It's much more fanservice to the TOS era as well dedicated 2-3 episode arcs.

Most people like it, even if ENT is not their thing.

I don't like the idea of TV generals but it definitely mitigate the redundant threads, meme posting, and other aborted shit the board has seemed to attract like the NX01 in the Delphic Expanse nebula.

>You've got ta help us! The mods are gone, the Aussies are everywhere!!!

*nods concernedly at you*

The real reason is that people were waking up to ENT being good, and they needed to shut it down quickly

"Most people."

Get out.

There are some good episodes in season 4, but most, perhaps all, of the stinkers are in season 4.

Any new info on the new series?

Which network is it even going to be on?

Will it be in CBS or the CW?

>it's an "Archer upholds Dred Scott vs. Sandford" episode

What are the most immoral decisions in Star Trek history?

>that one time Starfleet found Stargate portals but never mentioned or used them ever again

Enterprise had a much higher ratio of good to bad episodes than any other Star Trek series.

I would say the best seasons are 1-3, but there are a few very good episodes in season 4.

Season 4 would have been infinitely better without the TNG trappings, including Riker, Troi, and that fag that played Data.

Well, at least in my experience, 3 and/or 4 are the two seasons people like most from Enterprise (if they like the series at all).

The last thread was basically an homage to the series until janny got a littl uptight.

No networks. Some CBS streaming service that nobody owns.

That's a good question.

I think Starfleet committed genocide and condoned it several times.

The Riker & Troi episode was the "finale", which even the cast hated and is thought of as not even being part of the series but a holodeck simulation during the episode "Pegasus" from TNG.

The augments episodes was "okay". The stupid ripped shirts and super human power seemed ridiculous and I agree that the use of Spiner as Dr. Soongh's "grandfather" was even more of a hint that they were trying to use all of the past series' coattails to get the ratings up.

The first season Is set in the Enterprise B era.

Then the producer said something about another 13 episodes set in another era or timeline. Maybe even the Kelvin timeline we still don't know.

Name one stinker in season 4 other than the finale, the premiere, the transporter episode, the angsty teenagers in ripped clothing, the angsty teenage Klingons with smooth foreheads, or the one where Shran refuses to save the galaxy unless he can fight Archer to the death

Literally no hope. It will either be teen shit or SJW shit.

>in b4 star trek was always liberal

I know this I just don't want obvious pandering like lesbian black captain Tanesha Jenkins of the USS Diversity.

They came back in an episode of DS9.

Okay, /trek/, you are appointed as an executive producer on Star Trek 2017.

How do (You) make it socially progressive but without alienating the coveted Sup Forums demographic?

Bullshit, nobody's said anything. They have a tight gag order until after ST:Beyond is out.

>Daedalus

I don't see the hate for this episode. The motivation is understandable and pretty spooky while making a nice addition to the list of transporter episodes.

Worf even mentioned how he was part of the original Iconian mission. Pretty good cross-series continuity, like the Ferengi on Voyager or the Organian observers on *shudders* Enterprise.

I just want good Trek.

If the crux of the show is "we're here in space, now let's discuss what gender this thing is" or "sure we enslaved the Remans years ago but we must repay them for they are still indebted to us through the actions of our ancestors".

If the stories of the silent majority are relegated to the stories vehement minority then it's dead on arrival.

Shut up it was leak in the Star Trek official podcast last week.

Pshh, EZ

Terra Prime..forever

I don't mind a woman captain or a nigger captain just give them issues and weaknesses. Don't make them stone cold cunts either like Janeway, I think you came be feminine and strong the jews in Hollywood don't understand this.

It's like they took the good parts of The Visitor, Jetrel and The Next Phase, threw those good parts into the trash, and combined all the remaining bad parts into one highly derivative episode.

Bullshit, all of the guests so far are independent fan observers, none of them are actually involved with the series.

Kill yourself you piece of shit don't fucking reply to me ever again.

"official Star Trek podcast"

Listening to anything other than Earl Grey.

By far the worst thing ever to happen was Archer attacking a civilian ship and stealing parts from it to leave it stranded in a hellhole

That blew any 'MUH PRIME DIRECTIVE' shit Picard did or any of Insaneway's antics out of the water

Cogenitor:

Archer was right. Trip fucked up.

They mention some details about the different timelines between seasons. That's not a secret! The new series will take place in many timelines and possible the JJ verse.

>I mean, it's funny. I've read that we're [set] before "Next Generation," after ["Star Trek VI: The] Undiscovered Country," which is false.
Bryan Fuller says that you're not sharing the truth.

Remember: The first duty of every /trek/ thread poster is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth. It is the guiding principle on which /trek/ threads are based. And if you can't find it within yourself to stand up and post the truth (and only the truth) about what happened, then you don't deserve to enjoy our dank memes.

Janeway violated the temporal prime directive multiple times and wiped out countless timezones. She aided a murderous alien race just to spite the Borg. She got a top of the line ship stranded on the Delta quadrant her first day. How the fuck is she admiral?

Oh, you Captain Foley.

Who is "they"?

People who aren't involved with the series.

People who are just guessing.

Shut up.

>Remember: The first duty of every /trek/ thread poster is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth. It is the guiding principle on which /trek/ threads are based. And if you can't find it within yourself to stand up and post the truth (and only the truth) about what happened, then you don't deserve to enjoy our dank memes.

Been a while since these threads have seen some good italian cuisine.

You are a dishonest piece of shit. Kill yourself you fucking cock sucker. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

Post Atomic Horror is the only podcast for me.

The transporter KANG was an even more unbearable retard than he was on the Sopranos.

#ItsHerTurn

Keep digging that hole, cadet. I know you want a court martial so bad.

moviefone.com/2016/06/23/bryan-fuller-star-trek-interview/

>the people working in the Star Trek official Podcast don't know anything about the new series

Are you trolling or this is the mirror verse?

It's on the podcast you lying cuck fuck you. I don't need this shit from you fuck you. You are utter shit beneath me not worth my time or effort. Kiss my ass loser.

>user says that the podcast says Enterprise B era
>Bryan Fuller says that Enterprise B era is wrong
Either user is wrong or the podcast is wrong. Which is it?

Is the podcast wrong or are you wrong?

another cancerous general

What about your wife's son? Can we still reply to him?

>She aided a murderous alien race just to spite the Borg.
When was this?
Wasn't it the other way around?

>omission of the entire "Earth will literally explode from a super-weapon" plot line
>omission of Archer's determination and obligation to his species and the victims of the Floridian 9/11
>omission of the fact that if Archer doesn't do it they'd need to be gifted a warp core just to get anywhere much less try and stop the Xindi

Fuck off with your continuous haranguing, incessant nitpicking and omission of key facts detrimental to your post.

Maybe not Enterprise B but maybe they meant Enterprise C.

Sorry, but I didn't vote for you as trek thread high priest, so no.

Why was Kirk killed in the TNG film?

Had they no foresight?

>I mean, it's funny. I've read that we're [set] before "Next Generation," after ["Star Trek VI: The] Undiscovered Country," which is false.
TNG is Enterprise D. TUC is Enterprise A.

Bryan Fuller says that it's NOT set between the Enterprise A and the Enterprise D.

No Enterprise B. No Enterprise C.

Reminder that this shit will slide right off the cliff if people don't know where to look.

If I just posted the same image in OP with the same message it has less of a chance.

I did for other people's sake, don't blame me for some raging lunatic spouting off about his podcast rights, podcast primacy, etc.

All they cared about was making a new modern show that people liked so that entailed killing the old guys. They really weren't thinking future lore more like thinking to stay alive.

>like lesbian black captain Tanesha Jenkins
If she has enormous tits what more do you want

Ok now I know you are really trolling because in the podcast they never mention something about the Enterprise A, B, C, or D in the new series, only that it will take place between eras that can be anything even the JJ verse.

She will probably be obese too so we get a fat position role.

I'm not sure you know what half the words you just used mean, considering that post was two sentences

>t'pol will never pin you down and destroy your bp
;_;

>Janeway violated the temporal prime directive multiple times and wiped out countless timezones. She aided a murderous alien race just to spite the Borg. She got a top of the line ship stranded on the Delta quadrant her first day. How the fuck is she admiral?

Insaneway, the power of the Hot Flash

No bloody B, C, or D.
>New Crews
Hmm, so then Enterprise A definitely is not a part of it.
Seems you're right user.
Also..
>New Heros
>New Villains
pic related

> Captain Amanda Waller

I think I just came in my pants

What are the chances Star Wars characters will be in this?

Except that Bryan Fuller says that it won't take place in the period of time after The Undiscovered Country (the Enterprise A era) and before The Next Generation (the Enterprise D era).

So when you tell us that it takes place in the Enterprise B era, you are wrong. And when you tell us that it takes place in the Enterprise C era, you are wrong.

If you had any honor then you would acknowledge your mistake and apologize.

All your text is irrelevant now answer me why would you omit those facts I listed then say some stupid shit like "He's worse than (warning: trekkie buzzword coming through) INSANEWAY!"

Your meme doesn't stick if we've all seen the episode.

It's the only Trek I actually own on physical media.

>It's the only Trek I actually own on physical media.
You have my pity.

Why can't this shit take place right after voyager. Those actors aren't disgustingly old where they cant show up again. Come on plus you can start the show post voyager explaining how they handled coming back and civilian life.

Bryan Fuller hates Voyager so I think it's unlikely that he'll do anything with them.

We already had a Star Wars character, anonymunch.

We should have an entire 13 episode series about Daniels' timeline duties, but not the exciting parts.

A whole episode where he helps the Bolian graduate program their holographic timeline interface.

Another episode that involves him being fitted for his black time travel suit and looking over new changes in the temporal-verse.

I think it could work, but only if Braga comes back.

I bet Fuller never even watched Enterprise since he was so pissed off by Berman and Braga.

Doesn't matter. Voyager gets better numbers than DS9 or Enterprise on Netflix and Amazon, with 7 of 9 and The Doctor some of the most popular (well deserved, imo) Trek characters of all time.

Ryan and Zimmerman will be back in guest spots.

Daily reminder that trektards have always been a nasty bunch. Probably has much to do with the fact that they are mostly fat, repulsive, sexually frustrated, shut-in permavirgins with absolutely no lives outside of their ultra-lame, jew-infested fantasy world

Can you post a source for your ratings claim?

I do recall that Voyager got lower Nielsen ratings than DS9.

lol, it's like you forgot the episode where janeway goes off on chakotay then threatens him racially
>"I'm prepared to let my crew die so we don't become thieves and murderers"
>"We only need to be thieves to stay alive because we'll die without food, Kathryn"
>FUCK OFF CHAKOTAY, SMALL POX NANOPROBES WHEN?!

How can I? Bryan Fuller is only saying that the new series won't take place in the X timeline.

That's doesn't mean we can see the Enterprise C from the JJ verse or even further Enterprise J. Anyways the new series is not about the flag ship of the Federation.

Star Trek is always about the Trek and characters that make the ride. If you doubt that will be see an Enterprise at some point in the series then you haven't seen much Star Trek.

>That blue dive shortly after DS9 started

Man, people really did not like "Time's Arrow."

Why does every show after TNG get less and less popular over time? Like I would have expected DS9 to go up each season

Mate, you said that it would be set IN those eras.

You wrote:
>The first season Is set in the Enterprise B era.

You wrote:
>Maybe not Enterprise B but maybe they meant Enterprise C.

Why are you trying to backpedal now?

You made a claim, that claim was false, now own up to it already.

Was it ever acknowledged in-universe just how often Worf was right, or at the very least perceptive that a situation was not as it appeared to everyone else?

It's painful to watch him get sidelined time and time again in TNG for being absolutely appropriate in his caution of situations.

Seeing that chart again tells me the franchise was overall in a slow dive regardless of what was being shown.

DS9 wasn't on a network, it was being syndicated.

Voyager was hamstrung by the network and had bad writers.

Yet both timelines of viewers seem to coalesce in a natural downward slope that only crests in season finales.

The argument that DS9 got better ratings doesn't seem to hold much water if you take into account the continual drop off after TNG ended.

Only if you're observant.

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs

>The argument that DS9 got better ratings doesn't seem to hold much water
I'm not trying to argue anything.

Someone else is arguing that Voyager gets better ratings, and since they aren't presenting evidence, I simply have reason to doubt their claim.

>expecting anyone in these threads to ever own up in any to the slightest error in reason or facts

Clue word being "era"

Why are you trying so hard? Do you work at CBS or Paramount?

I wasn't arguing for him, either.

I'm just making the obvious point from your graph that both series are in a consistent downslope from the pilot to the very the end (with maybe a slight exception in Voyager's case, probably to do with DS9 being off the air).

Neither series retained TNG's original audience and it might have been for the good of the franchise.

A TNG-esque series would inevitably lose steam and peter out leaving us with less Trek, even if it's questionable Trek like Voyager.

I mean, I've seen all this stuff of him getting walked over. I'm asking if any character is ever like, "Man, that Worf guy might have a point being so suspicious all the time."

But don't you like Enterprise, Mr. Trektard Originatorâ„¢?

"Tell me how many lights do you see."

The fuck are you even saying at this point?

The series showrunner says it's not after the A era and before the D era.

You say it's in the B era, but B is between A and D, so you are wrong.

Can you explain to me how you think it's set in the B era when it's not set in the era between A and D?

I'm blind, you sick Cardy sunuvabitch!

I like it.

I don't make it my religion, tardo.

That's nothing compared to the scene where Dax is showing everyone the chart with all the Bajorans in top media positions