Snow is awful

snow is awful

but I love snow

its oppressive dry cold that I can't stand

snow reflects light into my light sensitive eyes making it nearly impossible to see outside when there's snow and when it's bright since it hurts to look at it or outside in general
among other things is why i think snow is awful

that's awful too. how are you doing

I am spendid

trying to get high. I was going to work out again today but instead I'm going to declare it too cold to sweat.

China

I wish people would stop making discord servers only to let them waste away into obscurity then make me feel bad for leaving them

yeah it's pretty chilly out today

i don't really join discord servers anymore unless it's for voice while playing games or unless people i know are in the server since the ones that people make for these threads usually just turn out to be terrible places
don't feel bad for leaving terrible places

Be filled with jollyness.

i wouldn't mind some jolliness

hawt

Go back into your cave and wait til night, troglodyte.

use some spirits

I'll use your spirits.

I hate facebook

i'm done with class and it's not full shine out so the snow isn't reflecting as much now anyways so it's okay.
it's just the morning to early afternoon where going outside or looking outside isn't very fun

i don't have any of those

me too, what do you hate about it?

Yes, but why?

"You ruined [anons] life. He gave you the world and you fucking sold everything he had when he was down and out. You paraded around with him then you bailed when things got too tough. You dared to call him a father figure. I hope every time you look at that dog you see [user]'s face and die a little more on the inside. I hope guilt eats you away 'til there's no option but to kill yourself."

good old facebook rants

and I'm not going to delete it this time either

wat

so is there any context behind that?

I just didn't want to know what happening. I wish I had left these people and never heard from them again. Instead I'm sitting here writhing in anger over something that doesn't involve me.
A gay dad/son couple I knew. He was in his 50s he was in his late 20s. They were together for five years then one day papabear goes into the hospital for a serious surgery comes home to find all his animals most his collectables sold and the faggot's moved out of state to start a new life. New girlfriend and everything.

I may end up driving back home and picking this papabear up and giving him a place to live. Either way I still want his ex boyfriend to die a slow painful death and facebook just makes it so much easier to fuel that hatred.

This is why I don't into people.

I fucking love snow, best time of the year is winter. I'm going snowboarding next month once I have enough money to, cant wait.

seriously this couple was my rolemodel couple

to see it end like this is just

it hurts my very soul

oh yeah, that happens a lot with facebook posts, it's pretty annoying most of the time.
part of why i got rid of mine

>comes home to find all his animals most his collectables sold and the faggot's moved out of state to start a new life
what a cunt

In the words of the great Dr. Ford from Westworld, in regards to people: "Never place your trust in us. We're only human, inevitably, we will disappoint you."

I am sorry that your friend has to go through this, and that you have to watch it go down.

love triangles come back to haunt you at the strangest times man

were they fingering eachother before this pic?

This is why love pentagrams are better. They have like 50 triangles. I take it it's been a few years?

see global rule #3

since I moved away yeah but not that long

anyone like ass to mouth? Stories?

as someone who's not into oral much anyway

ew

9/10
would breed with

So you wake up one day at 3am to find a UFO on your lawn so you go outside to see what the deal is and a couple of furries step out, turns out aliens are real and they're actual furries too. They ask you if you want to go with them, if you do, they'll never return you and you will be forcefully probed for the rest of your life. Would you go?

Eh. Well hopefully he makes it through, and doesn't bother with trash again.

>wake up
>3am

pick one

You seem like a fun person to be around, good luck getting the money to snowboard user~

no I'd begin shooting

this is America dammit aliens need to assimilate into our culture or gtfo

>this is America dammit aliens need to assimilate into our culture or gtfo
He clearly stated they were furries and into sodomy, so they have assimilated pretty well.

get out hilary cuck

i've been playing too much hitman

right...

Pretty sure furries are pro-Trump

how are you doing? did you get back on your meds?
besides im not the type to be "probed"

Did you kill a man?

in all seriousness trump is just a meme

yeah i managed to get more to use for the next 4 months

I killed men and women. And a virus. And a donor heart.

Yeah but he's the meme who is gonna be running your country

Nice

How closely are you working with a healthcare provider? Or are you just taking these meds on a regimen from before?
America has spoken. My voice was drowned out long ago. I won't care until they start a draft.

So you're the kind of guy to do the scientific probing?

Well, I'm not the type to deny some hard science.

I'm just taking them after my cbt was sort of finished

I'm not sure that would happen even in a large scale war

War has changed a lot

i finished my class project early
what am i gonna do for my break from school, now?

I'm about to self-medicate

Yes that certainly fits better, but not all subjects are as worth scientific study as others.
Besides easier to dissect a subject when they aren't moving.
Sort of finished? That certainly doesn't sound positive, doesn't sound like the cbt was effective as you hoped either. It's no shame on you to admit a doctor's efforts were ineffective you know.

have fun, nice quads

fap

no it was just because of personal reasons, i feel too lethargic to be seeking help again. i don't think i need it that much

smoke weed give 0 fucks
with homeopathic tinctures?

that's kinda edgy

a whole two weeks of just that?
i think it would start to hurt after long enough

i'd need some money for the weed first but the zero fucks part was already in mind, i'm getting hammered christmas day starting before my family shows up for dinner

make cocktails, that's what i'm gonna do

I am liking this lizard.

i'll probably make myself margaritas all day since i have only tequila from a gift

how are you doing by the way?

alright, I respect that

it just worried me when you came off it, you didn't sound like you were doing very well and it worries me there isn't a doctor to monitor the efficacy of the drug. but if you're doing better then I'll drop it.

I'm just here passing through. Don't mind me.

i'll be making all kinds of cocktails, i bought a bunch of ingredients and a cocktail shaker. gonna meet up with friends.

i don't need a nanny doctor to look after me. i mean it's not like i've attempted suicide 5 times or something.

Get in my vivarium.

With homowine.

It's magic

more like sarcastic

idk wtf id do with irl aliens but this guide is relevant

sounds like that'll be fun.

magic is my favourite kind of fun