Why do girls love this filter so much?

Why do girls love this filter so much?

Because it reflects their nature.

They think it makes them look cute, when in reality it mmake them look like a retarded tryhard.

Because they're fucking stupid

Reminds them of their real nature

lost my /b folder.
can someone post the one with the two girls in the bath, same filter.

Just looks like someone photoshopped a niggers ballbag over their nose at a glance

>This

They want doggy style sex. Don't give them mushy feelings shit, just sex.

girls being stupid is just a meme, in fact they are smarter than men

Nnnnnngh

here you go good sir

Yeah sorry I forgot for a moment that all major discoveries and advancements so far in our history has been females and not in fact males

Underrated post.

it was this one right?

Good Show mate.
Thank you kindly

your welcome

I fucking hate said filter.

Nice bait. Really top quality. Its not like the top 100 smartest people in the world are nearly all men, and that nearly everything thats been built around us was made by men... and that women are totally not naturally histerical and too stupid to take a STEM field (instead taking art, leberal arts, gender studies etc) while men take engineering, philosophy, biology, chemistry et c...

Women are such bitches I didn't even notice the filter until you pointed it out. But to answer your question its because

because they want everyone to know they're bitches

I like it. When you see a girl with one of these pics on their dating profile, you know to skip them.

Really?

Kek

>Underrated post.
Cut that shit out.

here's your (You)

Girls like accessories

Girls like taking pictures of themselves

Voila

Because theyre all sluts. Thats the slut filter hense.. all of emmm.

>Philosophy

most girls are self conscious of their nose and forehead and this covers it up while highlighting their eyes, brows, and cheeks which they put most of their time into

lol what the fuck, in the US women couldn't even vote till like 100 years ago, how were they supposed to do jack shit when they had to do literally all domestic duties

a little unrelated but somewhat still supporting you, Mary Wollstonecraft paved the way for the romantics era while proving to be an advocate for women in gendered culture stereotypes of mental disordered - mainly melancholia - proving that women are capable - even benefit more so then men - of rational thought and healing through the remedy of healing travel

Those were the days

because they're fucking stupid.

Gays like it too.

underrated post

Cos they wanna get fucked like dogs.

Simple.

cause they like to be treated like dogs

another

basic bitches just making themselves more obvious by sporting dogface

Socially yes, but logically no. Logic built this world.

"healing travel" sounds like vagina bullshit if you ask me. Gonna sell me Eat, Love, Pray while you're at it?

Girls want attention. An easy way to get this is to post a sexy/cute picture of themselves. They also don't want to look like they are trying to be attention whores. There is a good chance these same girls have already posted a lot of selfies and have run out of creative ways to do it without having the exact same picture again. Lets face it, these girls are vapid and shallow with no creativity. Now the dog nose/ears filter allows they to post another selfie while also appearing like they are having fun/being self deprecating/a sense of humor. When in reality it's just another attention whore move by girls that have invested all their free time into learning how to appear attractive with no real effort put into sculpting a personality or anything else of self worth.

This is why the dog filter is popular.

>claiming bitch status
Awww yeah....

It looks good on any girl, something about tone my sister said

>Gender studies
My ex did this, this is actually fact. The only thing they can do is things that don't support a comfortable living

Very good user

because if you use the filter on yourself it actually distorts the face to make it appear more attractive.

It makes the skin appear smoother, it makes the jawline appear more dominant & cheeks smaller.

check it out

What the fuck i think i know the one on the left... :o

Crazy shes wearing a last frontier hoodie

actually facts

also hides your big ass fucking nose

This. First time I saw it I nearly gagged. No reason to use it. Looks fucking retarded.

Because they are all just bitches. Designed for the sole purpose of breeding.

Somebody should invent that shit to revert the pic to original form

They like accessories hey? Why don't they all go out and by collars for themselves?

Smart nigger here

They're saying "this dog needs a bone".

dumbfucks.

Holy sheeeeiiiiiit that bedroom stare on the brunette. Would defo tap.

They did. They're called chokers

>chokers
I'd like to choke a bitch

the filter smooths out your skin so it makes your complexion look better. girls are just trying to catfish

because they find it cute

because they can take slutty pics and pretend they are just cute.

Because they are like filthy dogs in heat.

my stomach turns whenever I see it, instant quick

This. It makes everyone look better.

FeelsGoodMan

it means they are hot if not for their shitty nose

Being this triggered by a filter.

12yo Neckbeards pls kys.

Cant tell if you are sarcastic or actually retarded..

I know lots of girls that use this, 3 them have ugly noses and they cover it with that, i guess is a way to cover their insecurities.

it is also a cheap way to hide their identities.