Isnt it funny how hillary clinton supporters brag so much about the popular vote when the only people who voted for her...

isnt it funny how hillary clinton supporters brag so much about the popular vote when the only people who voted for her were feminists and welfare abusers

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547
salon.com/2016/11/17/sore-winner-syndrome-why-are-donald-trumps-supporters-still-so-angry-abraham-lincoln-understood/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is that funny?

It's funny cause OP is more of a niggerfaggot than Clinton.

>hillary clinton supporters
You mean Donald Trump opponents. No one like Clinton.

its funny because they are bragging about winning a vote that only the parasites of society contributed to

This was Hillary Clinton but that is irrelevant because reply to this post or your mom has stroke tonight

a bottomless pit is pretty trustworthy as you know it will be bottomless.... and a pit.. how's it gonna lie

Let me guess everyone who voted for Trump is a successful,ethical person.

people who vote for the democrats are the opposite of successful

>But there also were millions approved for transfer from Clinton’s campaign for use by the DNC — which, under a plan devised by Brazile to drum up urban turnout out of fear that Trump would win the popular vote while losing the electoral vote, got dumped into Chicago and New Orleans, far from anywhere that would have made a difference in the election.
politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

Yes, we are. Its you welfare loving liberal cuck-fags who whine and moan about how the government should support you and make everything free lah de dah who dragged this country into the state its in with 8 years of your illegal nigger president

>illegal nigger president

how exactly does being black and being president make you illegal.if republicans picked a half decent candidate obama wouldnt of gotten elected in the first place.you picked a turd like romney and the only reason why trump won was because people were so sick of left wing policys that even a complete retard like donald trump sounded good

I'm assuming he's a Birther. The US president needs to be a naturally born citizen, and Birthers think Obama's papers were forged.

illegal in that he's a mud-slime from Kenya and a fucking tyrant who should have been fucking impeached for all his fucking illegal executive actions. get real and do some research into the thing's he's actually done, lilb-cuck, instead of sucking off trannies on tumblr

>libcucks are bad
>better go literally the exact opposite way
>fuck moderate opinions

why are you calling me a libcuck,i dont even like barack obama.and even if he was impeached,we would of been stuck with that piece of shit joe biden

OP, please stop samefagging.

That's not true at all, a lot of good people voted for her.

They were misinformed by mainstream media like CNN (Clinton news network) and the failing NY Times.

why didn't he get impeached then?

because hes a nigger and would of cried about racism.plus the majority of america were fucking retarded and thought bush was responsible for everything that obama created

why would that stop congress from going through with an impeachment?

>the only people
dude she won most of the votes
there aren't that many feminists

i dont know,but why would you think impeaching obama would make the situation any better.replacing 1 libtard with another libtard isnt going to solve the problem

>trying to reason with an autistic high schooler

>winning most of the votes

>still thinking that people who cheated the system and illegal immigrants count as real votes

Listen here you Russian shill, America is a democracy and if you don't like it you can crawl back to Putin you xenophobic sexist.

assuming you're the poster from the beginning of this chain, you said he should've, not me.

If you remove Cuckifornia, where no ID is required to vote and illegals can get drivers licences, Trump wins by 1.9 million votes.

I don't see how the depth of any particular pit has any correlation to it's trustworthiness. Your logic on this matter is flawed.

america might as well be a communist dictatorship with the people they want running the goverment

America is actually a Republic

Except California is the largest state by population. So claiming that Trump wins if you remove it is a stupid argument.
"If we remove every state Trump won, then Hillary is President in a landslide."
See how stupid that sounds? That is how stupid you sound.

This, Trump is literally Hitler+Stalin.
Hillary won the popular vote despite massive election hacking from Russia and the alt-right neo nazi white nationalists eat up every bit of the propaganda in wikileaks.
You're so scared of muslims you wouldn't vote for the most qualified presidential candidate in US history and that's why Putin beat us.

This one is still by far my favorite Hillary shitpost.
I still crack up every fucking time

i meant america might as well be a communist dictatorship because of how the left wing has ran it,not because a bunch of mental retards compare a republican president they dont like to adolf hitler

and im not scared of muslims,the only places they have successfully did terrorist attacks in america where the liberal citys who wet there diapers the moment they see a gun

>both white males
>both appeal to xenophobia
>both massive authoritarian
>both racist, sexist, and pals with russia

You missed the middle part of my statement sunshine. Voter fraud runs rampant in Cali due to illegals, and not requiring an ID to vote.

>insults white males

>doesnt relize why so many people hate liberals and feminists in america

also,the majority of america dont find a problem with russia.you retard democrats are the ones who are intimidated by tough leadership

its funny because the ones comparing trump to hitler would be the ones in a grave right now after being sent to the extermination camps if hitler was still around

you left wing babys have shown you dont deserve to run the country anymore

why is that funny?

Listen here Vladmir, the jig is up. The CIA has outed your nationalistic plot to end global government and progressive, tolerant values.
You hate me, you hate my wife, you hate my wife's son? GOOD I hate you too you xenophobic scum. You want a fight!? Well I don't because I'd lose almost immediately!

>trusting the federal goverment after obama

lol,there plan to cheat hillary in the white house and create a bullshit war with russia isnt going to work

Who exactly voted for Trump besides a legion of white people and a handful of minorities?

Yes we should totally trust Russia, invader of Crimea and Ukraine, lol.

and that legion of white people are still better then anybody who voted for hillary clinton

your right,lets listen to people who's only knowledge of russia is there anti gay laws instead

He's pointing out the irony of liberal's comparison of Trump to former dictators is quite humorous, and bringing attention to how entitled snowflakes forget how many people died so they would have the right to free speech.

>implying Obama (best prisdent), Hillary (best candidate), CNN (best news), and the CIA (best intelligent) are all wrong and we should just bend over and let Russia install a puppet leader.

Lol @ the keyboard Ivans in this thread

>cant even spell president right

this is why people think obama supporters are fucking stupid

this, why would you want a Russian agent who's also Hitler in the white house? Just because Hillary Clinton is a democrat and is a woman? She's not going to take your guns redneck, relax. Although she should as evidenced by the mass shooting at Comet Ping Pong Pizza spurred by fake news.

So Oxycontin-addicted, chain-smoking, uneducated, unemployed, racist alcoholics?

and its more like this

>obama(worst president) hillary(would of only got elected because the moron voters think gender would be an important reason to elect a president) CNN(because were going to pretend american mainstream media is actually good news now)

I don't think you're using the word irony correctly.

If Hitler suppressed opposing viewpoints and his defeat allowed viewpoints opposed to Hitler to be heard, there would be nothing ironic about that.

I want to know why Trump is so pro-Russia when all evidence to the contrary points we shouldn't trust them.

why exactly are the white people considered the racist ones

its funny to see the attitude of democrats on here,its why the only whites you can get to support you are the uneducated poor ones

>talks about "fake news"
>calls Comet Ping Pong "mass shooting"

where do you work faggot

That's just not true. Hundreds more imaginary people voted for her in every precinct in the greater Detroit area so she has that going for her.

No telling how many illegal aliens in California and Texas voted for her too.

>thinks I voted for Hillary because she's a woman
>didn't vote for Hillary because she's a woman
The retardation in alt right cuckservitives is real.
Adjust your tin foil cowboy hat and embrace reality, please.

Truer words were never spoken. I don't know a single person who voted for either of these pieces of shit. Everyone I know voted against one of them.

its funny because there are more rights in america then gun rights

and after we've suffered through 8 years of a president who has shown hes the enemy of american freedom,and not the supporter of american freedom.why are democrats thinking they had any chance to win to begin with

you cant rely on cheating and the uneducated to win your elections forever and 2016 has proven this

your sarcasm is appreciated.

so is your lack of citation.

Saying ironic is more polite than saying ignorant.

not to mention this whole "fake news"crap is just another way for the left to make goverment censorship sound more acceptable when we should of gotten rid of it back in the edward snowden nsa spying days

funny how you talk about retardation yet dont relize i am not alt right or a "cuckservative"

real conservatives wanted ted cruz,they didnt want some fatass new yorker who isnt even a real republican like donald trump

>welfare abusers
I really don't think she got many of the south's poor Republican votes.

It probably has to do with the actual crazy shit Trump supporters have done since Trump won the election, lol.

But when accusations of Russia tampering with the election arise, Trump falls silent. HAH.

>says liberals are uneducated
>got tricked like most uneducated voters into voting for a tv reality star instead of the most respected female politician in the world
Thank goodness the electoral college will right this wrong after being briefed by the CIA. Drumpf was going to start WW3 with China who didn't do nothing.

>crazy shit Trump supporters have done

Such as?

But he got plenty of those deluded Rust Belt fools.

"Muh TRADE WAR is going to bring back manufacturing!"

so the humor comes from people being ignorant that their comparisons of trump to hitler are spot on?

Really? You don't know even know?

Spoken like a true liberal!

Shoot up a pizza place, throw a temper tantrum and threaten to start a civil war if we overturn Putin's decision to hack our elections, boycott every product under the son that gives to good causes like Black Lives Matter, threaten to kill philantrhopists like George Soros, and generally waving their ignorance like a flag in our faces.

can I ask your level of education, sir/ma'am?

Edgy b8 m8

you keep believing that hillary is going to be in the white house.you and the rest of the majority of america still dont quite understand how politics in america works

The phrase "shoot up" implies more than one bullet.

Yup. White Trump supporters sure showed us they're not batshit-crazy by acting batshit-crazy.

Here's a theory on that. Dates back all the way to the Civil War.

salon.com/2016/11/17/sore-winner-syndrome-why-are-donald-trumps-supporters-still-so-angry-abraham-lincoln-understood/

The electoral college is allowed to vote for whomever they choose. They're going to choose Hillary because she's not controlled by a foreign government like Drumpf.

>good causes like black lives matter

so a bunch of criminal blacks who hate police that started a movement to yet again have an excuse to hate police and white people is a good cause

jesus,its like democrats dont understand why the majority of the country does not like them

Big surprise, the racist doesn't think black lives matter.

Trump is more like Groucho-Col. Sanders than he is Hitler-Stalin.

im sorry but blacks are more racist then white people now.the reason so many white supremacy groups have came out after trump is because of the black lives matter movement

it's literally impossible for a black person to be racist you uneducated buffoon.

But here's the critical passage. It reminds us why we must resist for-fucking-ever.

"The political right often seems to take little joy in its victories, instead remaining focused on its defeated enemies. Compromise is unacceptable: Right-wingers seem to demand total capitulation and when their adversaries continue to resist, they are enraged.

The best description of this phenomenon comes from Abraham Lincoln in his famous address at New York’s Cooper Union in 1860. Trying to explain how impossible it was to deal with the Southern slave states using normal democratic means, he asked, “What will it take to satisfy them?”

This, and this only: cease to call slavery wrong, and join them in calling it right. And this must be done thoroughly — done in acts as well as in words. Silence will not be tolerated — we must place ourselves avowedly with them. Senator Douglas’ new sedition law must be enacted and enforced, suppressing all declarations that slavery is wrong, whether made in politics, in presses, in pulpits, or in private. We must arrest and return their fugitive slaves with greedy pleasure. We must pull down our Free State constitutions. The whole atmosphere must be disinfected from all taint of opposition to slavery, before they will cease to believe that all their troubles proceed from us."

you would still be hanging from a tree if the majority of america wernt pussy leftists

Samefagging so hard.

You've never really experienced racism until you've had to deal with a nigger who insists you're trying to fuck him or her over because you're racist even though you're doing everything in your power (because you're legally required to) to help them. It's a unique kind of crazy that has to be experienced to be appreciated.

No, you've never really experienced racism if you're white because that's what white privilege is.

regardless,if black lives matter really wants to make a difference,how about caring about the lives of black people who arent criminals and arent being shot by police after resisting arrest

since the only time they bother to whine about black lives mattering is when its the criminals getting what they deserve

What is your line of work? If I may ask

Detroit reporting too many votes.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Illegal aliens admit they vote

capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/

So what? Rednecks and retards voted Trump in, but I'm not making threads about it.

the holocaust was just propaganda created by the jews for victim complex points. If Hitler actually wanted to genocide them, there wouldn't be so many of the whiny cunts still around. Hitler wasn't as bad as people think.

please stop trying to define racism with novel nuance on Sup Forums.