Be Morrowind master race

>Be Morrowind master race.
>Oblivion launches- biggest disappointment ever.
>Play for a couple of days, uninstall and never touch again.

Now my bitterness has settled, lets try this again.

Rollin

Oblivion is the best game I've ever played put some respek on it cuck. I played Skyrim after and then went to Morrowind and its so slow and clunky and has such shitty graphics to the point that I struggle to get through it. Oblivion is a masterpiece of a fantasy rpg. Has all the elements you need for a perfect fantasy questing world.

So agent evil nord then?

Oblivion was great, not saying its better than morrowind, just saying its better than that steaming pile of shit called skyrim

eh

Agreed

Rollin'

roll

oblivion wasnt so bad

never played, filthy friends introduced me to elder scrolls with skyrim, lets give this a shot

rollin

Rolling for custom class neutral breton

rollio

Rolling

Reminder OpenMW open source engine reimplementation exists, runs native on Linux

rotl

Roll

Fuck it, let's roll

roll

roll

rollin

roll.

ollr

I really enjoyed oblivion, I need to play it again

NINJA NIGGER

Rollerino

Rerollerinoo

roll

As someone who loves all the games (mostly) I like oblivion most (maybe because I played it first). I think arena is the worst. I kinda liked redguard weirdly.

>waaa new game sucks, previous one was better
You numbskulls will be praising Skyrim like its the be all end all once VI comes out, and oblivion was better than morrowind.

But you fags enjoyed Skyrim, you don't have to lie to kick it

Roll

ROLL!

GOOD
Orc
Scout or Spellsword!
Should be interesting.

roll

roll

Give it to me good

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Im playing Skyrim atm. First fantasy rp game. What a load of stupid bullshit

rollerino

rawlin

Fuck it

rolling argonian wizard

roll

breton neutral assassin i guess

yes

Rollen

roll

rollin

must roll

Roll

Sure

Rolll

roll

rip argonian

Roll

ha! what a nerd...cant enjoy a great game because it wasn't as fucking hardcore as the previous title you masturbated to for thousands of hours. what a fucking faggot...

Better not be some nigger redguard

rol