Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/0c/Ss_ability_lightning_08.mp3
youtube.com/channel/UCXU7XVK_2Wd6tAHYO8g9vAA
youtube.com/watch?v=cPb4qPTWovs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor emilia

Why does Westeros have no recreational drugs except milky poppy and alcohol?

Run to your house cup

twow release date when ?

seriously, we are at least going to get twow. ados never.

i bet grrm is fucking depressed that his big twist for 20 years was spoiled

We all know the true meaning of Azor...

Euron is the Night's King's successor.

Screencap this post.

Why do D&D hate Bran? Are they faggots?

TWOW is NEVER coming out

Put your fucking trip back on Brad

Azor Jon!

Based Bradamante!

>shade of the evening
>not a hyper lysergic psychedelic

same as medieval europe, maybe colder climate means less need for plant defenses and less plants with psychoactive compounds (to mess with insect nervous systems but with interesting effects in other animals)

chill bro

I'm pretty sure medieval europe had psilocybin though

>Rhaegar ruined his family for this

It's not recreational, but the Unsullied drink shit called Wine of Courage which is a numbing agent (mite b cool for recreation), and of course shade of the evening, which helps one have vivid psychedelic visions.

Hi..

we have had 6 seasons of the show and he has not wrote a single book in that time frame

he was cucked by the show, his entire story was spoilt. imagine that, your lifelong work is spoiled by someone else and not even after you're dead but whilst you're still writing your story

he has no-one to blame except himself, he should have finished the books before selling the rights for the show

>/got/ is gonna get b& soon

they are ableists

someone get huffpost and vanityfair to write a dramatic thinkpiece about it

rhaegar did nothing wrong

daily reminder that all twow chapter samples were things he removed from adwd. we have 0 proof he wrote anything new for twow since he finished adwd

shade of evening is like lsd nigger
that shit that unsullied drink to blot out pain and fear
there was some red chewing tobacco aswell if i recall

Am I the only one whose life became GoT?

I seriously can't stop thinking about GoT, I'm in the same hype right now that I was on Sunday

I sleep and wake up with GoT thoughts in my head, it is really the best thing I've ever experienced on my life, I was born to watch GoT

>that shit that unsullied drink to blot out pain and fear
wine of courage

weirwood paste

gives you the most vivid hallucinations youll ever experience

Why doesn't GoT have any cuteness anymore?

because they killed summer and all happiness died with him

>Summer dies
>Winter begins
deep

True. Mushrooms are often poisonous and more so than plants, possibly because we are more closely related

100% chance d&d didnt even think of that

It must be a painful existence. Even worse is you're a Stannisfag and D&D cucked your storyline on the show.

There are THREE Bradamantes?

It's lost its charm. Whatever was mysterious about it is gone (Children made the White Walkers? From dragonglass? Fuck you. Directly conflicts with lore). Whatever was fun about its feudal intrigue is gone. I watch it solely to see Cersei do things, and for the White Walkers to show up and kill shit.

There's two seasons left, and it's going to be non-stop Empowered Wymyn and Dany winning at everything.

The best thing the writers could possibly do would be to kill Dany off.

The money must've been too good. I truly feel bad for him. Especially since he had to stay quite about Hordor for so long.

he was so hot to me in these flashback scenes

how will stannis die in twow ?

Season 4 version was better

lel forgot the hodor thing was also spoiled

and cersei becoming queen and burning down the sept

>Directly conflicts with lore

How so? Isn't that what Georgie told them?

What's her name again?

>Directly conflicts with lore)
But it doesn't?

Lost it? After the last two episodes? D&D just proved they still don't give a fuck

It won't be about empowered women, you'll see, this is still GoT

>Bloody Gate prevents enemy from zerg rushing
>Bloody Gate keeps enemy in natural tight spot to easily kill, burn or impede movement
>have access to ocean for escape, food or supply purposes
>rivers and lakes aplenty for fresh water
>already used to cold

You have 5 seconds to explain why the Vale isn't the best place in Westeros to be when the Walkers invade.

Pro-tip, you can't

the walkers will ice over the rocks and make them really slippery

crashing this kingdom, with no survivors

the things we do for chaosh

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/0c/Ss_ability_lightning_08.mp3

He knew he never wanted to actually put in the time and effort to finish the books, so he cashed out and is currently living his final days like a rockstar, which is what he really wanted

He'll die rich and happy, even though ADOS is guaranteed to never be released while he's alive

The Children were at war with the First Men for a really long ass time. Then they reached a peace. Then the Children created White Walkers for no reason whatsoever several thousands years later just to fuck with humans, said oh whoops we need help now, and then started the whole cycle with Azor Ahai and everything?

You'd better hope that's not official lore because if so then this series is gay as fuck and makes no sense. Tree niggers fucking about caused an unseen fire god on another continent to create magical powers and prophesies for shits, cause he was bored? Come on.

why is he standing on the table?

he will defeat ramsay and roose and liberate winterfell. the lords may betray him in favour of rickon but i doubt it. he will then rally all the north. he and his loyal men will go to the wall where he finds shireen burned at the stake to revive jon, he may break because of this. when the wall comes down, he will be there to make a last stand and buy time for jon to get to winterfell and prepare. he will die fighting the others.

he may become the nights king but i doubt that

pretty sure it is bear island, also the cosiest place

what

holy shit I forgot about the ice

Even the iron islands are fucked, Essos is fucked
He told the Night King not to trust him

Oh I'm sure Azor will be all up inside Emilia

last stand against the others

may break due to shireens burning and end up turning into the others champion

I swear to God if Varys has a scene at The Wall next season I'm gonna flip

They created the White Walkers to combat the First Men you retard. They reached a peace and believed they disabled the WW. Then the WW went rogue thousands of years later

clearly most of his feet are concealed by the table and thus he is standing on a step behind the table

>You have 5 seconds to explain why the Vale isn't the best place in Westeros to be when the Walkers invade.
>Pro-tip, you can't

White walkers arrive, kill everyone outside, force you to go hide in the citadel, can literally just wait outside while you starve to death.

Oh, also there's lots of dead bodies at the bottom of the Moon Gate they can rez.

They can go around the bloody gate and attack from the north, which is what they'd do anyway. They'll make a ladder of zombies and just walk over the gate even if they have to attack it.

Don't talk to me

oh he will

No there aren't. The Lord of the Gates of the Moon cleans those up.

i've come to terms with that

D&D would never get this creative

>People posting Azor [someone]

Why do you do this?

Based Preston!

>Euron: I am the storm
>Jon about the night king: He is the Storm and he is coming
>Daenarys is stormborn

what did they mean by this

Who is Preston?

Preston is inside all of us

Who would have thought the threads would turn exclusively into girl-posting retards during off season.

See you fags next year.

They're coming

Azor Ahai reborn

Acquaint yourself with this kino of a person

youtube.com/channel/UCXU7XVK_2Wd6tAHYO8g9vAA

smell ya later

>They created the White Walkers to combat the First Men you retard.
No, faggot.

First Men killed Children on arrival. Then they had a peace for several thousand years. The First Men even converted to the Children's religion. Then the White Walkers showed up and both the Men and Children had to fight them off. That is literally the lore. The show now has it that after several thousand years of peace, the Children created WW as a shitty science experiment. They weren't at war with humans at the time no matter what the green bitch said on TV.

The only way any of that works and doesn't conflict is if the Children created WW at the very beginning of the war and then conveniently didn't tell anyone about it until several thousand years later when whoopsie, It's Just A Prank Bro's undead army arrived.

That still doesn't answer any of the shit about the Lord of Light.

WW were infinitely better off as an unknowable evil.

why what did I do

euron also had dreams of a 3 eyed raven who told him he could fly

i guess bloodraven saw potential in him but reallised he was way too evil and would likely side with the others or use the powers for personal gain

nothing

Though I expect Euron to summon a storm and "Divine Wind" the shit out of Dany's fleet, and then show up and pretend like he saved her. Then she'll marry him, realize he's a super rood dude, and then flee north to the loving cock of her nephew.

Description of the Eye of Ba(e)lor, from irish pre-christian myth.
"It was always covered with seven cloaks to keep it cool. He took the cloaks off one by one. At the first, ferns began to wither. At the second, grass began to redden. At the third, wood and trees began to heat up. At the fourth, smoke came out of wood and trees. At the fifth, everything got red hot. At the sixth...... At the seventh, the whole land caught fire"

You didn't believe in Azor Jon

a butthurt autist that thinks R+L=D and sperges out when he gets BTFO by TV shows

dany has a prophecy of a smiling corpse at the prow of a ship with grey lips

this is definetely aeron who is tied to the prow of the silence and is made to drink shade of the evening giving his lips that colour and grey lips smiling = grey joy

i do not think victarion will even meet her

>tfw there's no cool crowns or helmets in the show anymore

>not liking girl posting
what a fag you are

Azor?

But f you ever wanna escape if somehow the wights get there, like say Walkers icie the ocean a bit just enough to walk to the island or wights just jumping in the water and floating over there, you'd have to sail all the way around Westeros to get to somewhere safer like Essos.

>White walkers arrive, kill everyone outside,

If the Vale knew the Walkers' and wights' weaknesses, which Jon has no reason not to tell them, the Vale would be fine.

Create a literal line of branches and just set that shit on fire and wights will have to try and climb around it, start setting fucking all of them on fire using lighted arrows or wildfire or torches and the wights will burn and the fire will rise and keep killing them off.

Any walkers, obsidian tipped arrows.

Keep getting supplies from overseas if you have to or bring people in who know how to make more wildfire to keep fucking shit up.

Is that Valyrian Steel Armour?

Exactly, they created them but didnt end up using them, and sometime after the peace the WWs went rogue

youtube.com/watch?v=cPb4qPTWovs

>violence must teach people not to be violent
Why must there be a moral to the story? It is not necessarily petty and for the "shock value", it could just be a point of interest. Some people have no restraint and actually go ahead and do these things and you can look into the psychology of that.

Wait, is he really just using like three different voices? For a minute I thought they were different people.

>no cool crowns
Wrong, user.

Why is Meera the best girl?

Yes, he uses characters to convey his points. It's based!