Be honest: how fast do you drive?

Be honest: how fast do you drive?

As fast as the person behind the wheel

well i drive this, so not that fast.

Depends how i am feeling, i've ridden so fast so many times i don't get a thrill from it anymore or even feel anything while clocking 260km/h down the freeway on my other bike.

Just feels like I'm going fast. Otherwise I'll be 5-15km/h over the limit.

If there is not much traffic ~170-180 km/h (~110 mph).
Average for medium trips is usually ~110 km/h (~70 mph) due to traffic

150km/h when there is low traffic

If I drive like 3 km/h or more over the speed limit I get a fine of like 100 euros. It's not worth it.

My country invented the speed camera.

as fast as it is allowed

>Pic related

elliot?

Fuckin' sucks bro. One of the good things about U.S.A is that those things were ruled unconstitutional. Dunno why, but couldn't be happier about it.

masshole

meh, I've slown down considerably during the last 2-3 years after being pulled over a couple of times and getting a speeding ticket. realized that it's a dick move on my part. will drive fast one some fun b-roads once in a while though

An what country is that?

so can you please stay in the right lane and not the left like a massive faggot?

180-240
or speed limit if there is one -.-

10-25 over usually on the freeway. 5-10 over in 35-55. 5 over in 25.

Kessel run in 12 parsecs
Fuck all y'all!

yeah it's unbelievable how few americans adhere to this

don't have a car
my friend has a nissan gtr and was doing 180 mph in a 55 mph zone
he should be dead any week now

why o.O ?

please visit good old germany rent a good car and try the autobahn srsly

I've gotten 7-8 speeding tickets. Most of them following traffic or not realizing I was going 12-13 over on nice empty road days. When I'm in heavy traffic I drive with the traffic. I've slowed down on the open roads anymore though. Sick of getting tickets.

Occasionally, I would drive 10 to 30 miles of the speed limit.

I killed a cat while going 60 in a residential area.

Went to 130 on an empty high way at night once.

**Over

10-20% over the limit

At 130 your car feels like it's driving on clouds.

we've always been reckless dipshits
we're not even millennials lol

iv'e never owned a car that went over 145mph, and that was an old rx7. hit 135 in my old miata with the top down once, it was frightening.

2,000 mph every where you slow faggot!

Fast. Most places in Europe are limited to 130km/h, I usually go up to 240-260. And I know it's fucking dangerous and I wouldn't survive a crash at that speed, but I do it anyaways.

I've clocked 160 mph (260 km/h) in my Saab, guage speed. #Swefag
Pic shows one of my old ones. Drove faster with current one. Still, pic says ~140+ mph

Speed limit, a little over when passing. I'm a safe person now user.
When I wasn't safe id do 85 in a 70

Like a fucking grandpa.

I own two very fast vehicles and I drive just 5 miles over the speed limit because I can't afford the ticket.

The vehicles are cop magnets also

(Doesn't mean I haven't opened them up; just means this is how I drive most of the time)

Also, because the vehicles look like I like to race I get challenges at stop lights all the time.

I usually blow them off because tickets; but sometimes I put punks in their place. Depends on the mood.

But mostly I don't want to fuck up machines I put so much into.

China

>85 in a 70
this guy is a fucking loose cannon.

Yea watch out m8 that was my average day speed, not trying to tear loose. I had a 2000 GMC Sonoma with a 350 swap I hit 115 many times for fun.

i only have vw polo 7years old, it drives max 180km/h i think
but german autobahn at least allows it

Palos Verdes?

I drive the same thing 1995 4.0 v6, you can hit 120 and thats about as fast as it woll go :/

60mph. Sometimes if on running late I speeds upwards of 65mph.

80mph on freeway. I set my cruise control to that literally every time I hit any freeway, and I will get past anyone in the fast lane going slower than that if traffic is light.

Around town I go 45-55 mph.

Drive a 350z so however fast OP's pic goes, I'll never match it.

in fucking Sweden and its fucked up fines? That's badass.

When I was younger, I drove around like a total piece of shit. I'd fucking gun it, drive and pass in the breakdown lane, cut people off, do whatever the fuck I wanted.

It's amazing I didn't get more tickets and fucking unbelievable that I didn't cause any accidents or kill someone.

Then I was coming home from a wedding party one night (no I wasn't drunk) and an even bigger piece of shit kid ran a red light going 55 and fucking t-boned me on my driver's side. How I'm still alive... I don't know.

But after that car accident, I basically stopped being an asshole. I drive like an old man now. Car accidents, like, REAL car accidents are fucking SCARY. Scared straight, son!

>Oil tanker
>Island on the right

Answered my own question.

Hello LA bro.

Just got my licence back after suspension for a month. Had 3rd ticket in 2 years. this cost me 2400 sek/€250/~$280

Last year it was revoked 4 months for doing 152 km/h where limit is 90. Cops was doing radar, and I was testing boost right past them xD

150km/h on the highway.

If everyone could start using this app called Waze would be amazing, haven't gotten a ticket in ages.

>be me in 87 carolla hatchback
>drunk runs a red light
>fucking levels me
>sends 2 passengers to the hospital
>cops show and ask "user were you driving that red car?"
yeah why?
>go turn it off

the twisted hunk of metal was still purring like a kitten, fucking lold.

shame on it

drive to Ger and have unlimited fun

usually stick to the speed limit, and even when not, im not exceeding by much. one reason is that im a cheap fuck and want to save gas, another one is that i did drive without a drivers license for roughly five years and did everything to avoid getting pulled over and got used to drive slowly.

Used it. Problem is cops are often on the move. And well... the unmarked ones don't really show ;)

always 10km/h faster than allowed

Britfag here, way faster than I should.

I hire a lot of cars for work and I hit 100mph in every car I hire. It's become a bit of a ritual.

In January I was given an Aston Martin V12 Vantage S for a few days. Got it up to 140mph on the M1. Good times. Some fucker decided to pull out on me in a shit people carrier and I had to hard brake down to 70

Ok, so I live in the city where there is fuck tons of traffic so going fast usually means 90-110mph. With that said, I decided I wanted to go 90-110mph pretty much all the time. I bought a Tan Murano because who the fuck is going to even think that i'll be speeding. I had a V1 radar detector hardwired in and I tinted the windows to like 15% all around. I just cruise 90-110 everywhere now.

It's a long drive to Germany, and if you drive fast (and still SENSIBLE) accidents rarely happen. I tend to keep speed down whenever I feel it isn't that good of an idea. There's a difference between fast and reckless.
inb4: I generally just let the car roll in whatever speed I feel comfortable in. Not necissarily gun it.

Hopefully he crashes into a tree and dies :) Same goes for you if you do the same :)

>staring at your phone while driving like an asshole to avoid a ticket.

is that your bike? cause if it is then you are lying

stop shilling for more foreigners to come here to fuck up traffic even more you faggot

Check this out

That's fucking crazy.

I remember thinking, a milisecond after the accident, well I had a million thoughts but one of them was "did that guy just hit my car so hard that it turned my fucking engine off?"

It's eerie how calm everything is immediately following something so violent.

I was in an 05 Saab 9-3. I'm a total Saabfag but I can understand why people hate them. You've got to give Saab this, though: Holy FUCK are they safe!

55 mph right into me, right into my drivers side door. That car wrapped around me like it was hugging me. Fucking air bags popping out of everywhere. Saved my life.

Williamstown?

faggot :) you will always be a condescending faggot :) faggot :)

Checked

Usually just stick to the speed limit, especially with how expensive fuel is getting and how shitty my car's economy is. I will occasionally boot it. I used to work at a car rental place, one day I had to drive a couple hours to pick up a brand spanking new (

Haha, as a Swede I've only dreamt of having the Autobahn next door. However, at those speeds the "sheep" from everywhere else become dangerous for driving like they usually do at home. And don't even get me started on those who overtake 1 km/h faster than the guy on the right, or those who don't use mirrors, or think left lane is cruise lane, or... *insert "FFFFFFFUUUUU-"-face here*

So u stare at your GPS? There is something like sound fucking retard

"SPEED TRAP REPORTED AHEAD IN 200M" will do

you better be rocking a fuchsschwanz on that

302km/h on an old gsxr 1100
260ish in my Z06

40% of the time i keep it under 50km/h above speed limit. 60% i cant help myself from driving way too fast.

On the track: 147.

On local streets: less than 10 over

On the highway: just slightly faster than surrounding traffic, prefer to keep visual contact with a rabbit in front of me.

Occasionally: WFO for short bursts

(OP)

Depends where I am. In a residential area then no, I'm not going to speed because I'm not a giant flapping asshole.

On an open road? Fuck yeah, I'm going to open her up. Haven't got a picture of my bike on hand, but this is the same model. Managed to get up to 130 mph before I really felt like I was about to be thrown off.

Unfortunately not very fast I need a new clutch badly but I can't afford it.

really fucking fast

I have never driven it faster than 120mph.

Okay, maybe once.

im going to buy my first bike next year, thought about getting a bandit first, but i pretty much decided on getting a cbf 600 now. thoughts?

That's a pretty gay bike tbh fam

Yes

How do you like it? I was looking into a hellcat until i drove one, setled for something else. Not sure if the other models as bad as the hellcat?

Usually 80 km/ph in a 60

Never ridden a CBF, so can't say, sorry.

Bandits are great bikes though, they're jacks of all trades. Good solid bike for commuting and being calm, but have enough power for having a lot of fun.

If you're looking at Bandits it's not worth getting the 600, may as well get the 1200.

typically the speed limit because I'm not in high school anymore

but when I just got off a stressful day at work in downtown atl and am driving home I fuckin fly booooooiiii tryna smoke some weed and forget life at that point

Typically no more than 10 over. Anything more just kills MPG and studies show itll save you a minute or two tops. It's not worth the consequences. Anything more than 20 over and I lose my career as a firefighter. No chance to rebuttal it.

Ok, so sometimes I mess around when I'm coming down a long stretch of highway at 0730 after I get off shift. Fastest I've been is the 136mph fuel cut in my car.

5 to 10 miles over everywhere... Turbo Veloster here, and it can't go slow..

8 feet drop, upside down. Even back then it was unsurpassed. Rally cars used rollbars not because they needed them, but because rules said so.
At one time they even used the slogan "It's extremely safe to crash in a Volvo... if you're sitting in a Saab". Didn't get anywhere near deserved cred for their safety. Fiat Chroma/Saab 9000 is also a prime example. When fiat had run crash tests and said "fine, this is super, let's sell it!", Saab said "aw heeell naw!" and went back to their cave and refined it even more.

Cruise on the Motorway at 95Mph usually, can't handle middle lane hoggers in the UK

Middle and right lane hoggers need to be lined up and beaten to an inch of their lives.

I fucking can't stand the cunts.

Honestly, I have the M6 and I spend a lot of time in NYC in first gear, so it's a bit of a bear to drive.

On the open highway, though, it's great.

The traction sucks, there's substantial wheel hop, and when the rear end gets squirrely it can be scary.

What didn't you like about the hellcat?

exactly what i do.

Fastest I've ever gone was about 125mph on my Yam 600 Fazer.

I was at a set of lights on red and an Audi was revving his engine next to me. Which just made me laugh, cos car drivers have no idea about bike acceleration.

When the light hit green, I opened up and left him behind. Didn't even open up, I just pulled away quicker than sensible.

Anyway, when I hit 70mph (in a 60 zone) I saw this guy screwing up behind me, so I gently opened the throttle.

I was doing 125 when I realised I was being a complete nob. So I eased off and dropped back down to around 80.

He fucking lanced past me doing fuck knows what speed, but he must've been doing more than 125. I just let him go.

And pulled up to him at the next set of lights. Gave him a thumbs-up, and didn't race when they turned to green.

Depends on the conditions and mood.

although I never go over the speed limit in cities/villages. Never. I am not that stupid.

Country/B roads: most of the time over the limit. 90 kph is too slow for me. 110-140, again, depending on the road and condition. Sometimes I just want to chill and I drive like a grandpa.

The hwy speed limit is 130 kph and that is just killing me, so when it's dry, 160 kph is the usual speed for me. I find it optimal.

Fastest I have ever driven was circa 260 kph in my 135i.

Why the fuck would you buy such an ugly car

Used to own a Miata too. They do get pretty scary past 120.

15-20 mph over
>in my 93 Sentra with no airbags, power steering, or abs
>idgaf

Man, some dumbass in a beat up 1 L Nissan tried to undertake me because he took offence to me filtering up to the lights.

Beat his ass like the nukes beat on Japan.

(Also I'm in the UK so filtering is legal)

not him but i think that car looks pretty cool tbh, but i'm still a fan of old 80's hatchbacks so it might just be that.

>If you're looking at Bandits it's not worth getting the 600, may as well get the 1200.
i heard that the cbr 1000 for example isnt as balanced as the cbf 600 and is not as beginner friendly. even though i live in germany i dont plan on going wild on the autobahn, thats why i thought the 600 would be fine