WTF I hate Spain now

Other urls found in this thread:

travellerspoint.com/forum.cfm?thread=23762
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF I love Spain now

why don't we nuke spain ?

>Claim xenophobism
>When reality is that its just a display of wealth, quality and class

This remind me of a Jewish tourism writer who came to Costa Rica and became mad because no one gave a shit about him being Jewish and because there were no "kosher" restaurants or meal options anywhere except for a kosher Burger King.

>Spain has a lot of pig sub species that are very tasty
>Jamón is fucking delicious
>wtf why do you eat pork! You must hate jews
Fucking marranos I swear

Isn't pork poverty meat?

Pigs are easy as fuck to raise

>this tricks the Inquisitor

I HAT SPEN

>poverty meat?
That would be chicken

chicken is the true poverty meat
high quality pork is very valuable and those pork legs can be quite expensive, rarely anyone buys the whole leg
>cutting ham that thick
no respect for their own food

after chicken

It's goose!

why wouldn't he just eat vegetarian then, or don't you have that in costa rica? I know that in mexico and japan they literally don't understand the meaning of vegetarian.

I'm pretty sure vegetarian meals or whatever are a meme everywhere in the world, but that wasn't the point. He basically called us Hitler Rica because there were no "kosher" options for Jews everywhere. Basically, what he was trying to do was complain about something.

A leg like the ones shown in the pic can cost around 400 euros

I don't see the problem. There are jewish pork farms in Israel, and there's more and more people eating pork in their fast-food and restaurants.

>I'm pretty sure vegetarian meals or whatever are a meme everywhere in the world
yeah but in civilized parts of the world people will at least understand what it means when someone says they're a vegetarian and will get offered what limited vegetarian options are available. In south america people are retarded enough to think chicken somehow isn't meat.

>"I'm answering only for Brazil as I live here. Yes, it is difficult, but not impossible. What you have to realize is that brazilians in general do not understand the concept vegetaring and thus would include chicken, fish and even small amounts of beef in their definition of a vegetarian dish."
travellerspoint.com/forum.cfm?thread=23762

do you guys just let people with allergies die eating your food too or what

>le generalisation face

Come on, now.

Oy vey

>Costa Rica
>South America

>Brazilians
>People

They just don't understand the concept of muh animal rights. In most parts of the world meat is a luxury and so they use it to flavor everything, they think vegetarian is just not having huge chunks of meat and don't understand why chicken broth isn't vegetarian because after all it doesn't have meat, does it?

maybe you should fuck off of a country with more cows than people with you dont want it then how about that

>with you dont want
if you dont want it*

He sounds like a butthurt vegetarian snowflake trying to play the victim card, let him be

>Im a le vegetarian better go live in south america and then bitch about it

wtf i love spain now

t. dane

Bogpill me on shepardi jews.

Has any country as much cattle as Brazil in net numbers?

>"Hizo más por el cristianismo el jamón, que la Santa Inquisición"; "Jamón did more for Christianity than the Holy Inquisition"
>as said by the towns that housed offices of the Spanish Inquisition
>given the food shortages and difficult times for the lower classes of Spain, many Jews HAD to convert to Christianity simply to be ALLOWED entrance in Christian taverns
And you guys wonder what exactly we did to be the home of Catholicism.

>country with more cows than people
No, just the MS

>Madrid and Toledo
there's your problem

based jamon

¿De dónde eres, bárbaro judío?

India, but they don't count

colombia

>¿De dónde eres, bárbaro judío?

>Congolombia
That's not even remotely close to anything the ganados say in that game, though.

>he doesn't like spanish ham

¿Sos el Uruguayo en Francia?

Mmmh, makes sense

>colombia

soy yo o ese indio tiene ojos azules?

Eres tú

Indio confirmado más blanco que los españoles

>Why in Spain all the restaurants and bars a hanged pig leg?

What did they mean by this? No seriously, it's a typo or it's some form of advanced english I don't know about?