Would you let your wife share a room with a male friend? under what circumstances would it be ok...

Would you let your wife share a room with a male friend? under what circumstances would it be ok? What if you were the friend?

Pic unrelated.

nope

Yea my wife shares a room with a friend of mine when they travel for business.

and he's banging the fuck out of her

inb4 >letting your wife have male friends

>Would you let your wife share a room with a male friend?
Nope.
>what if you were the friend?
I'd probably turn it down on principle.

>what if you were the friend?
What if I were my wife's friend? What does that even mean?

what makes you think Im a male, cis scum

You shouldn't allow your wife to have male friends
What's wrong with that?

They just use the room to sleep. They are out all day with work. Only 2 days at a time they travel

Sure bud. 1 room 2 beds right? I bet room service only has to make 1 bed when they leave.

I would love to live in a world were you could trust your SO in a room alone. but human nature dictates otherwise...

Sharing a room would be ok if they are stranded and only one room available ect BUT any flirtatious shit is not ok obviously and non of your cuck fantasies op

Her male friend or my male friend?

I assume OP meant "Would you be willing to share a room with your friend's wife".

fucking cuck, I would be a real man and buy the hotel room for the night for my wife, then I would have some sweet skype time with her

No not really, im just not a insecure lil shit
If she cheated i would obviously dump her

obviously dump wife, goodjob. Im not insecure but not stupid either. limiting the factors that lead to an affair is just a smart move..

kissless virgin detected

Of course it depends on the friend. For instance, my wife almost ended up sharing a room with a friend (I ended up going after all) and I was ok with it. He's alright, proven by the fact that he turned it down on principle.

A certain other friend, however, I've pretty much said "fuck that guy".

i used to stay with friends fiancee, fucked her eventually, lost my friend

OP are they both considered "hot"?

is she out of your league? is he better looking then you? is he cooler then you?

Ton of shit comes into play

Some rooms do and other times he sleeps on the floor.

I'm completely trust my wife