Why does this band have such insane fans, to this day?

Why does this band have such insane fans, to this day?

The

when you have a lot of fans you get a lot of crazy ones too

they crested the wave of a social revolution through music, got a lot of psycho's caught up in their surf

Will never understand why girls got so wet over them in the early 60s, they're not very attractive men. I guess the songs were kinda sweet initially, but still

you don't understand attraction

They were legends, dude.

This

The Beatles are almost certainly the most globally famous individuals ever. Whether their music stands the test of time or not they'll always be a landmark in popular music for many centuries to come.

Women hadn't gotten rights yet...anyone that acknowledged them at all soaked their panties

A landmark of what?

popular music

But what is it about them that is remarkable?

literally everything, honestly
you don't get that big by accident

>George Harrison
>unattractive
Let's see a pic of you numale

Their music is almost irrelevant (or will be when they're studied). they're remarkable because 4 blokes from Liverpool conquered the planet seemingly out of nowhere in no time at all.

Doubt anybody especially a musician will ever have the same cultural impact.

I am definitely better looking

do you not think musicologists have been looking at The Beatles for the last fifty years? more literature has been produced about their music than any other group or act of the last century.

Theres a reason why everybody loves it
>best song writers
>best composers
>white beautiful young guys
>they explored all the horizons on music and be perfect in all of them
>cool genetics
>talent
>charism
>all music critics love them
>british

The only people who hate em was the people with no talents on music and jelly in their hearts &(and) you easly just can bet that they hum a beatles melody before they go to bed

LMAO

What's to gain? They were good instrumentalists and had a knack for harmony and song structure but not much more than fucking around with recording techniques.

There are already published works by people with cognitive musical brains, far better than working with a a drug binging pop band. I repeat, The Beatles will go down as legends ultimately solely because of their fame.

They were canonized as "legends" before you or I were born for their fame, music, and a whole lot more. This isn't an active debate any longer. Read Alan Pollack.

fact

that

They were and still are the greatest pop band of all time. No one will ever reach their level of songwriting when it comes to pop music.