Sexual/Dating Advice Thread

Sexual/Dating Advice Thread.
Ask anything and everything, from how to fuck Milfs to just trying to talk to a girl.
Virgin fags ask, Regular fags anwser

How do I know when contact is allowed? Like most times I can talk to girls fine, and some even like me, but I can never bridge thee contact gap cause they never initiate it.

Dicks on the smaller size, but I know eating a girl makes up for it, but I have trouble. Any tips?

>ops pic related

I want to be a clit commander

Can tell me how baby is formed oP?

Do girls prefer shaved or unshaven, or just trimmed?

Which ever one, hat is the best way to do it.

How do I talk to a girl when I don't have an excuse to? See qt girl every day walking around but shes in none of my classes. Don't even know her name.

it matters less than you might think, although a big bush is just disgusting. shave or trim it before you hit it.

If she's alone and doesn't have something like headphones in, look for something defining about her.

If she wears a beanie, has say like a band t-shirt or even a fucking pin of like Steven universe on her backpack, asks her about it. if it's a show or movie or band, relate to it, talk about it. Once you hit it off then introduce yourself.

If not this then if your both in the same school ask about an assembly or some event, when it takes place that day. Eg: there is a bake sale, ask her where it is, once she tells you thank her, then continue by asking if she's bought something and how did it tase, or what would she recommend.

If she seems disinterested or wants to obviously leave, just drop it. Otherwise it's relatively easy, your just looking for an excuse to start.

I've heard shaving can be bad for you though. So I guess trimming?

Also how do you do the balls?

this

U do da seccs

Its Katee...'Nose Ointment!'.

shave the balls, no way to trim there. i have no idea how shaving could be bad except when using a cheap or rusty blade. i suggest using a safety razor. i always shave when the hair is about 8mm in length and i never heard anyone complain.

CHECKED.
How is a thread with quads getting so little responses? Also I want to know this a well.

ask a question, "where is..."

something simple and open ended

Thanks. When you shave your balls you just stretch it out right? How do you make sure you don't cut yourself?

how to know if a girl likes you
like signs and shit

do not go for the clit right away, get there slowly. make sure not to rub it hard with your tounge, it hurts. the wetter, the better. use one hand to pull back on the skin above the clit to expose it and lick that in a quick fashion while inserting two fingers of your other hand inside, with your palm facing upwards and bending your fingers so that you rub on the inside. this leads my gf to an orgasm every time in a matter of minutes.

she talks to you and smiles unironically and accepts your invitation to a date

Thanks user.

What are quads? 4 anons posting?

TBH I know some girls like some hair and other girls have told me that they want no hair even when live trimmed. It varies but basically don't have a giant bush.

do not be a dumbass, that is about it. just do it slowly. and yes, stretch the skin whilst shaving, even on the shaft. you will get the hang of it eventually, even though it will take forever on the first few tries. if you never used a safety razor before, go with normal 3 blade razor, but expect some ingrown hairs (which is annoying to have, since you have to dig the hair out afterwards)

cool beans thanks user

Couple things. first you need their attention, so talk as for about 2-5 minutes.

You'll notice a couple things if she's intrested in you.
1.Her feet would be pointed towards your general direction instead of away. The body as well. If she's half turned even after couple minutes she isn't interested.
2.She will watch you and generally only you. Wait until some hotish guy passes by. If she keeps her eyes on you, or just catches a quick glance, she's into you. If she watches him pass or lingers, she's not.
3. Notice for nervousness behaviours. Some girls will touch their hair, play with their bracelets, rub their earlobe etc. look for those signs, if she does it, she's into you.

Will I last longer when I fuck? Because when I fap I usually last 5min cause I'm excited and want to hurry up

Anyway to prevent ingrown hairs? Or reduce the chance for them?

>Will I last longer when I fuck? Because when I fap I usually last 5min cause I'm excited and want to hurry up
idk about everyone else but i didnt cum with sex for my first dozen or so times and could only finish if the girl used her hand, but fapping im really quick

Techniques to make her come?

If it's you first time? No. You'll over excite yourself no cum pretty quickly.

If not, a condom does help to dampen the feeling and helps you last longer. Also during sex you move around more, and position changes help to draw it out.

The best thing you can do is eat her out and get her to orgasm before fucking her, that way she feels like she got something out of it if you cum instantly.

If you're fucking, try doggy, start off slow and angle your dick down, dont be afraid to use your hand to move it around inside her either
if you cant do that cus she's shallow / you're too big missionary always works for me, get their legs over your shoulders, again start slow and speed up
ask her what she wants you to do too if you're having trouble, people say it makes you a fag, but the only fag is a person who cant make their girl cum

Another user posted some pussy eating tips.so use those.

Use a lot of foreplay, half the sexual pleasure is the excitement for a women so if you build it up, she will mentally be ready to cum quickly. Personally I alo rub the clit while I pump for more stimulation which tends to push my gf over the edge quickly.

My dick is crooked to the left. What's the best position to poke the gspot?

Is it better to go rough on her or tender?

dude's so's mine

i dont even know if it makes much difference when you're fucking but you could always try spoons
thats the best position for my gf

It's good to date a turboslut?

what do you need to know
>she wants to be free to have relations with other girl/boys until we make clear we are a couple
>she is afraid of std and makes a lot of test and don't want to go with anyone that doesnt make one before
>She is absolutely limitless in termo of sex and perversions.
>she is pretty smart
>she want a second girl in the couple as a "best couple friend", less engaged emotionaly than me and her, but still the fuckbuddy of both.
>perfect body, of course
>she can be loyal.
>I'm a turbovirgin, but we've revealed a lot of ourselves, and we've decided to try to make things work because we have a lot in common, fetishes and life experiences

Do you have any advice? should I be afraid of something?

depends on the girl
always go tender to start with, but she might be into hard shit

Any tips for turning a conversation sexual?

How do I approach girls at my college. They never seem to be alone, always with a friend. And that shit doesn't work.

how do i not get raped while on military service

Anyone want to rate my milf aunt on vola?

use a safety razor. unlike normal blades, a classic razor blade does not cut so deep into the skin and does not make the hair sharp. there are few yt videos showing the difference.

interested?

Initiate low levels of non-threatening physical contact, if reciprocated or encouraged then all is well. Or obviously if she starts to touch you then it's on like DK.

Dunno. Explain the best friend thing in more depth please, I'm not sure I get it.

Otherwise try and make it work.

Examples please

What is this Vola you speak of.

And sure i guess.

Depends on how you met her.. in most cases i spend very little time talking/texting just so I dont burn out of things to talk about before we see eachother in person. Text game is hit or miss so I keep is short, get plans made and work all my magic when i see them..

Dont be a complete shitlord and just never textt her after you get the number, but its the desire to know more that makes her show up.

Salicylic acid post shave, or Benzyl.
Use fresh razors and then all the normal obvious shit (warm face, shaving cream etc.)

how to pickup shy girl online? gain her trust?

in addition to my cunnilingus tips: if it is the same girl multiple times, vary the length of the foreplay. long foreplays get boring after a while. do something long and romantic, 2 or 3 quickies and slow again, depending on how often you do it.

start with dual-meaning jokes and if she likes it, do them more frequently. in time you will just look at each other when you see something which has a different context and you both start laughing without saying a word. you will spend the night together in no time. source: personal experience.

Just minor contact bro, getting a little bit touchy nothing too serious. But if you want specifics I can't really give you any because it's all situational. Just attempt normal passive touching and escalate if goes well. You will know if it doesn't.

it does, just go for it (but only if you do not wear a fedora)

Where is the search button for rooms?

She want to have an Harem of other peoples.
I like the idea to have more girls to fuck occasionally (shes bi, and I can fuck traps if needed)
I told her that our couple needs to be solid before anything else, so we thought that every other person we fuck needs to be accepted from both of us.
So no black bull for her, and no asian girls for me, for example. We both can fuck the fuckbuddy, so i've made the term "cople friend"

She wants most a third member, a girl, as a third. I want to make sure that that third person is less important than me for her, so that can be a problem or a resource, depend

Unless she touches you first you'll probably never get clear indication that she wants you to touch her. In fact she probably isn't even thinking about it if you haven't already touched her.

What you need to do is initiate contact in a very mildly flirty way or even not flirty at all. touch her shoulder and point at something interesting. Play a hand game of some sort or one that involves light touching. Then escalate the contact more an more.

You need to learn how to use 'compliance testing'. If she's not going to give you a high five she's not going to fuck you. If she's not going to hug you she's not going to fuck you. If you are making out and she's not okay with you getting handsy she's not going to fuck you... So start with the high five, if that's cool go for the hug, lead her to the dance floor by the hand, dance raunchy, kiss, feel her up, ect. just do this until you're blowing your load balls deep in her ass.

Also other than the first few escalations of touch let her know with your hands/body what you're doing before you do it. If you want to feel her up just place your hands on her ribs while making out. leave it there for 3 or 4 seconds. then move up a bit so that your thumb and index finger are basically cupping the same line as her bra's underwire and wait another 3 seconds. then move your hand up another inch not full on groping the girl but use pressure so you basically just lift her boob a bit. give it another second or two then grab as much boob as you want she has already non verbally let you know she's comfortable with that kind of touching.

Don't couple up.
Do what you gotta do, and that's it.

And yea get tested and vaccinated, that's just a reasonable thing to do.

CONT
If at any point she seems uncomfortable or tells you to stop. back abort the attempt but keep touching her. go back to other things you've done before. you need to build more comfort before she's ready for that. or switch tactics. go for a different kind of escilation. I've been using grabbing her tits as the example but if you're say making out on a couch or something instead of going for her tits again lay her down. get between her legs, first with just one leg to let her know your intentions, she'll either back off or let you. if she lets you give it a couple min and then start trying to feel her up again. put your weight on her. do it again. if she resists again then stop completely. move on to a different not making out activity. take away those good feelings she had but not in an asshole way. then start again when she gives you interest in going further again.

let her know you're in charge but you respect her boundaries. then her boundaries will fall away. Just remember you are the man, you must initiate almost everything. just go slow and find out her limits. then back off for a bit and then push the limits further.

what if I really like the idea of a life with her with all the things she brings on the table?

Why do you think I should not couple up?

So more of an open relationship?
Thats fine so long as you seem ground rules and don't break them. If either of you break the rules, shut tha shit down and work out why it happened.

Otherwise as long a your both emotionally invested in one another your golden.

Doesn't mean don't leen how to please her, you should know how to please her better than anyone else, but make sure you have a STRONG emotional ties between one another. So watch movies together, go on trips do fun stuff.

It's nothing to worry about user. Nothing at all.

Where do user find an clitoris?

the thing is, I've conquered her only with talking. (I like writing too) So we talk about feelings, fears and all that jazz.

In fact she told me She like me on a mental level like no other, and want to have something serious because that.

Sooo... good, i guess.

Thanks user, thanks Sup Forums

Could at the very least just say 'hi' or wave or acknowledge her presence... It's a start...

google kino

Start by softer things like brushing stuff out of her hair with your hand, because if she doesn't like it it's not game over forever. When you've done things like that a few times maybe move your hand down and stroke her cheek or some romantic shit like that, then you could move onto more sexual shit when you know she's into you, Worked for me.

ask her what she likes, no shame.

how would i go about asking any women if they want to fuck, like on tinder or just when im out

>inb4 wanna fuck?

you don't "turn conversations sexual" you have to be a sexually open person from the start..

like other guy said, sexual innuendo jokes are a great way

I'm very introverted, and I've since lost what little confidence I had "back in the day"...

How do I get confidence back? I've been fuckless for almost a decade, and I get the feeling that I just always come off as creepy or something because of my silence and awkwardness....

Is being fat the end all be all? I'm losing wieght but it takes time and I don't want to wait for another 6-months to a year before I start actually dating.

Also any confidence boosting tips?

I don't think you should couple up because the situation sounds all too familiar..

unless you've built up some sexual tension etc first it's not going to work, be openly sexual but in a jokey way, trial and error is the key with chicks you just need the balls to try in the first place

This!

I'm the same way until i get to know them or get introduced.

made something similar?

This is not exactly common but it happens a lot more than you would think. The other girl thing is commonly refered to as a 'unicorn' because it is almost as easy to catch a unicorn as it is to find a girl that is willing to date a couple. Deff doable though. My girl an I have sort of a thing like this going on.

The real thing is your relationship with her has to be solid. you both have to be willing to just stop and figure out what is going on when things start to get uncomfortable or people's feelings get hurt.

Another thing is you both have to be in on it. You need to establish if you only have threesomes with this girl or if both of you can fuck her separately or only one of you can see her without the other.

Also unless you win the fucking lottery one of you will have to initiate the relationship alone and then bring the extra girl into the relationship. So the threesome relationship would most likely start looking like a V instead of a Triangle. If she starts it it would be her fucking this girl and fucking you and that's how it would start until she brought you two together which would mostly depend on when the other girl was ready / open to it. like I said Unicorn. it can happen for sure. especially if you two are solid on that being what you want.

start by talking to random women that you would never want to fuck, then semi attractive ones when you have more confidence, fuck one of these to get things flowing, then go for the hotter girls..

What are good places for picking up girls? My college semester is ending soon, so I'm looking for places.

Also how do you approach women at bars? I feel like Everyone just wants to eat their damn meal in peace.

So I realized when you ask a girl on tinder "what are you looking for" or stuff like that they always say:
"friends" "meeting new people" and that kind of unsincere bullshit

How do I reveal their real intentions?
If they are the lets meet and know each other / lets talk a lot then meet / I wanna hook up / etc

goddamn women...

Jesus fark, agreed with everything up until the rapey bit. If she says stop it means she ain't a fucking keen bean.
Abort the attempt and find another chicka, no need to be a creepy cunt.

samefaging much faggot?

yeah, probing is good but forcing it is not

thanks for the advice. I'll try to make things as clear as I can